"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

University/College women, your opinion?

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1,132
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
So I was walking around my local University this afternoon hoping to ask about Volunteer opportunities at The library.

As I was walking The Hallways, I noticed there were a bunch of females with closed off body language as I passed them. Then when I went inside the building, I had one chick give me a 'leave me alone' type of stare as I was checking her out.

I just finished my morning workout today, ran a few sprints, did burpees and calisthenics, I was feeling great but instantly I felt my energy was being zapped by the vibes of these people. I wanted to get the freak out of there and look for other volunteer opportunities. I hear the animal shelter is great, I love dogs.

Anyways, what's your opinion on college/university women these days? Are a lot of them dateable?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Most men find 18-22 year old women very desirable. I know I do.

There's a very good case to date a 20 year old. Marrying one might be a different story. A woman with limited baggage and not a big notch count is better to spend many years with than some 40 year old childless woman with a big notch count and a demanding career.
 

oliver109

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2022
Messages
62
Reaction score
17
Age
33
So I was walking around my local University this afternoon hoping to ask about Volunteer opportunities at The library.

As I was walking The Hallways, I noticed there were a bunch of females with closed off body language as I passed them. Then when I went inside the building, I had one chick give me a 'leave me alone' type of stare as I was checking her out.

I just finished my morning workout today, ran a few sprints, did burpees and calisthenics, I was feeling great but instantly I felt my energy was being zapped by the vibes of these people. I wanted to get the freak out of there and look for other volunteer opportunities. I hear the animal shelter is great, I love dogs.

Anyways, what's your opinion on college/university women these days? Are a lot of them dateable?
Dogs are generally better company imo but anyway i would say steer clear of the party/popular girls and seek out more introverted types as they are less demanding of what a guy is like.
 

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
2,198
College game is misrepresented in a big way by the pickup community and even mainstream society. College is, for all intents and purposes, a popularity contest even more severe than high school. Status is everything and women, especially if they are hot, are constantly under the eyes of their sorority sisters who watch what they do.
 

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2022
Messages
335
Reaction score
313
Age
34
I don't know about dateable, but definitely ****able.

Many college girls are trying to get their rocks off and hook up with guys. You'd be silly to miss out on the opportunity.

@Jesse Pinkman is right about the status thing. It would take either high level verbal game, overall sex appeal, attractiveness, or a combo of those to have success without having status on campus.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top