Univercities with hot girls in US

the_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I’m thinking moving to US for some post graduate studies and I’m looking for university. Of course, my search is also “girl oriented” :D . So, which places in US have the most beautiful girls? Do you have any suggestions about which universities to think about?

Thx
The_afc

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your willing to pick a Unv. by the women that go there? How about you pick a school cause its a tradition, or they have a good team, or they have a high ranked class you like.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you might wanna learn how to spell university before you try to enroll in college.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your looking for "LOTS" of hot girls, i would stay clear of D2, D3, and NAIA schools.

the_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
strams4ever :
Information about teams, classes and things like that, I can find them on the internet. I ask for infos that I can't!

Stud :
I have a Bsc degree and I'm finishing my Msc this year. I' ll go to US for a Phd. And my spelling ability was never an issue! English is not my first language either.

tristan22 :
thx

the_afc

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you pick a school cause its a tradition...

worst reason to pick a school ever.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can find a great school with some hot chicks. The best schools to go to are Texas Schools (TTU, UT:Austin, A&M, etc), Arizona schools (mostly ASU), California schools.

But in reality every schools going to have hot chicks, just look for schools with good male:female rations, 40:60 is best but good luck with that, 50:50 is the minimum I would go.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Florida State

... Duh

They have an unheard of male/female ratio, something like 3 to 1, and they are the party school of the US

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Florida State (which once upon a time was an all female school)

Grand Valley State (MI) is about 6:1 female to male...not a glamour spot but its way skewed for the guys there. I know a few people in my HS class who went there and said the PU scene is tremendous.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, FSU sucked big time in Football for a while because they were an all girls school.

If I were to go to college, FSU would be at the top of my list