"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

unique situation

candide123

New Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
usa
I am new to this site and i joined primarily for advice on the situation i am currently in. While hangin with friends at parties and stuff i would consistantly see the same hottie at alot of the places i was hangin out. Eye contact was made several times but i never conversated with her. I then heard from some mutual friends that she was really into me and arrangements were made by our mutual friends to get us talking after my approval. I was formally introduced to her at a party last weekend and we took a walk away from the house party with two other people to talk. I was then called the next day to go to a small gathering at a house where she would be and it was arranged that i would give her a ride home alone. The ride to her house was cool and i think i had a good performance but the conversation was starting to run out as i neared her house. I then saw her at school in the hallway and i had absolutely nothing to say after i said wassup. I have already exhausted the usual subjects of conversation for a new acquatence and i dont want her to start thinking that im boring. Ive got the digits so i can call her for a date but i am really trying to get past taht initial acquardness and get a relationship going cause she is definately smoking hott. Any suggestions in terms of where i should take her or what i should talk to her about to break the ice would be greatly appreciated. I know alot of you guys would know the perfect solution to this situation so i would really appreciate your comment.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
First off let her do most of the talking. Less is more, the less she knows about you the better. We call it being a mystery and a challenge. Two things any woman loves, the more accessible you make yourself to her the less mystery and challenge there is, meaning the less interest there will be.
Second when you talk to her just ask her softball questions, like how was your day it will lend itself to a 45 minute conversation. Just toss anecdotes about your presonal expriences if it relates to her's but never give away to much that she will know everything about you in the first two seconds of the date.
Third set the date up for a weekday, because as a DJ your weekend is booked and reserved for hanging out with other people at this point. She wants valuable weekend time she has to work for it.
Fourth get over the fact she is "smoking hot," there are tons of smoking hot girls out there. But there is only guy just like you. You are the prize to be won, not her. If you allow her looks to make treat her like she is better than you then she will just see you as another guy. You need to treat her not as a smoking hot beauty, but as you would a girl who looked like a 5, 6, or 7. She will not be used to that and it will set you apart from the rest of the butt kissers she dates.
Fifth take her out on an action date like minigolf or something, the point is to keep things fun and exciting which will help you blast past that odd period in the first few dates.
Sixth when you call her just do it to set up the date. No ideal chit chat on the phone, save it for a date. If you talk on the phone, you are only talking yourself out of a date.

-Grey Fox
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Originally posted by candide123
I have already exhausted the usual subjects of conversation for a new acquatence and i dont want her to start thinking that im boring.
Get this thought out of your head right now!

Stop tiptoeing around subjects or conversation topics and editing what you are saying because you think you will look boring/stupid/whatever... Don't be rude or abusive, but just tease her a bit, make fun of things around you. Make fun of all the people that seem to be trying to set you two up for that very reason. Half jokingly say "You look pretty hot today, much better than the last time I saw you..." if she runs with it and turns it into a fun verbal sparring match then you have probably got a winner.

Forget trying to entertain her all the time.
 

candide123

New Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
usa
yea thats some good advice. that was a good idea about having an active date and having it on a weekday but unfortunatley i have already set up a date at the movies on a saturday (so cliche i know). Thanks for the advice though and hopefully it will all go well at the movies. Please let me know if you have any further ideas about breaking the ice. I appreciate the advice you guys have already given and i will definately take what you have said into great consideration.
 
Top