"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Uniform Dating website.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So has anyone tried this website? it doesn't look really popular BUT it does have a number of pre wall nurses on there under 35 that are cute. Not a ton of hotties but a number of nurses and teachers it looks like.

Only two users online and it doesn't show the activity of the other users not online the last time they logged in.

Has anyone ever used this site? I never heard of it until I saw a facebook add for it. I wonder if you could do fairly well on there if no one knows about it. Like the facebook dating app when it was new most people didn't know you could message a user if you went to their photo and left a comment. I'd say my reply rate was close to 40 percent when I was doing that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
265
Age
33
Location
Atlanta, Ga
Do you have friends or any kind of social life, I would imagine OLD occupies most of your time,
Weirdo......
 
Top