"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

unfair double standards

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
guys
how is it fair that when a man approaches a woman, she will say things like
"get away from me"
"please walk away"
"please don't talk to me"
"not interested"

and that's ok, but when a man does this, he is a racist, a criminal, a rapist, and he needs to go to jail?

how is this right?

next time a woman approaches me and asks me for directions (notice I wrote ask me for directions because no woman ever approaches me romantically)
should I stop being a gentleman and tell her
"get away from me"?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Not defending this... it does happen, and it shouldn't. But the reason is that there are too many clueless men that do not know how to take a hint. Women learn that being nice to a certain percentage of men doesn't work... politely dismissing a man doesn't work. Every woman has at least one story about a dude that they tried to be nice too and he turned into a creepy stalker.

I'm actually pretty good at approaching women, and I know how to do this without being perceived as a potential threat, but even then I get chicks that will be rude in their rejection. This happened to me last week... the woman I approached was married, I really didn't have any idea, she was wearing a ring but I didn't notice, mostly because she was wearing a lot of rings... it just got lost on her bejeweled hands.

Anyway, she looked at me, held up her hand with her wedding ring and said "What's wrong with you, can't you see I'm married." She was very rude... I just looked away and didn't say a word... then just let it go and didn't think about it until I saw this thread.

The best way to deal with this is not take it personal, and forget about it. You can't let stuff like this get to you, this has happened so many times to me I can't even begin to recall how many. Getting butt hurt about it is wasted energy.. just move on.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Never in my life have women said these things to me or anyone I know.....

You must be hideous bro......
Oh I've gotten "Please don't talk to me." and "Thanks, but I'm really not interested." quite a bit actually. But really it's not so much what she says, but how she says it that makes it rude. The eye-roll and turn away as she says to her friend "Can you believe this guy!" It doesn't happen too often anymore, but it happened a lot when I was younger.

The more you do this the better you get at picking out women that are open to your approaching them. I can't tell you how to do this... it's just the little things... a gut feeling you get with experience.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
You weren’t attractive enough when you approached. Would she tell Brad Pitt to go away?
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
I've never had a woman say these things to me. WTF are you saying to these chicks?
obviously you have never lived in LA. come to LA bro.
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
The best way to deal with this is not take it personal, and forget about it. You can't let stuff like this get to you, this has happened so many times to me I can't even begin to recall how many. Getting butt hurt about it is wasted energy.. just move on.
I am not taking it personally, I am literally asking "how is this fair?" or "how is this right?"
this sounds like double standards to me
a man can't be nasty to a woman but a woman can be nasty to a man?
 

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
Nobody said life was fair

I saw a vid of that dude from 'honest signals' earlier (the bald dude). He's said to have about the best game out of all the youtube PUA's, but in this vid he opened the girl on the street and she was look 'Ewww...leave me alone. You're ugly!'' lol. Probably stung a bit but he took it well lol

Young hot girls (especially in certain places like the UK) can be pretty brutal if you hit on her and she doesn't think you're hot. It's a game for those with thick skin! (or good looks :))
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Rude people are going to be rude.

Its only a double standard if you treat it like it, you can do the same to women if you feel like it who cares what they think.
Double standard like this are a social construct.

Personally i dont think you should mind this because because its a very good filter for entitled women.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Rictor1

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Messages
61
Reaction score
103
Age
40
Women certainly don't handle rejection as well as men do. Very recently, I rejected a woman softly and she ended up trying to character assassinate me. But I had my reasons for rejecting her and I left room for her to save face. Still started spreading lies about me.

I'm with you on the double standards too; some of the things women get away with in regards to what they say or do to me, a man would not be able to get away with if roles were reversed. Comments about my a$$, rubbing my shoulders, etc.
 
Top