Unfailing System Of Getting A Chick! Never Fails!

IM_A_GENIUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a system I developed over the years, and I kid you not,, it works.

Step 1.
Show the girl you aer gher type. How do you do this? Comon sense. What does any girl WANT in a man? Show her YOU have those qualities.
So..what does she want?
1.Humor
2.Confidence
Basic o qualitie listed above
Show her you have what she wants. Show her you have these by being ****y- funny. Teasing here and stuff. Walking upto a total stranger and starting to tease her says all the right things about you-ur not nbeedy, or intimidated by her beauty, plus you have a sense lf humor.

NOW. She LIKES you. You have shown her you have what she wants. Now comes the next sgtage-the stage I call the gear shifting styage.

You pump up the attraction to triple oits previous magnitude.
How? The answer is as simple as it is weird.
Humans ave a tendency to want wat they cant have. Eg-I show you a hamburger. Just as you think Im gonna give it to ya, I suddenly pull it away. now you want it even mo than b4, ryt?
Same thing here. Just as she likes you, suddenly act like you are not interested in her anymore.
She's like, oh ****, he has everything I want in a man, and now im not gonna have him? I wanna him REEEEEEEEAL BAD now!

see wat i mean?

And then, after a while, you suddenly act like your interested again. Keep alternating, between give and take away, this is called push-pull.

You'll have her kissing your arse in fifteen minutes flat.

Im a PUA, Ive done this countless times with women ranging from average to sizzling hot, unknown tgo almost celeb-level-(I once seduced a low key actress this way).

Try it out, and all the best.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
is this what happens when a De` Angelo disciple does, coke, apmphets and alcohol?

IM_A_GENIUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
its not david dee...its a mizxture of david dee, swingcatt, and mystery..and most improtantly...it WORKS

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sure it work cause if it wasnt mystery david d and swingcat still be virgine

but believe me man ive been there i did the same and had a lot of success
and use all that routine and DHV storie taken from mystery and swingcatt
but right know i choose the natural way cause like someone here said to me 'i discovered the light'

thats ok thats work but ... its a lot of crap

1. its isn't natural ... and the natural way is the best cause you're not focusing on the girl but on yourself

2. theres too much people who using this method and all this sh!t that its became commercial and a lot of girl know that **** thats why you have the player chicks

3. the girl from the beginning know you're coming to her cause interested so why not go with i direct game with you're intention
chicks are not as idiots as you think
contrary whats mystery saying ...

Last edited: