Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

unemployment under obama

angelinahadley

Reaction score
There is no doubt unemployment is world wide realty , and it has become more worse these days.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
________

"For decades, this number slumbered quietly in the depths of the monthly jobs report from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Nobody paid it much attention."

From the article's first sentence. The LFPR is only the determinate of the denominator for the unemployment rate. If, because they are mouthbreathers, lefties have just noticed it, that means 'nobody'.

Liberals and arithmetic are hilarious. The only thing funnier is watching them try to use words.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosuave has gotten more political over the past few years. I thought there was a thorough ban on political discussions or did that rule go the way of the dodo?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
sosuave has gotten more political over the past few years. I thought there was a thorough ban on political discussions or did that rule go the way of the dodo?
Not anymore. New moderators believe political, racial, and religions discussions are allowed as long as it's posted in the Anything Else forum section. And some are active participant in such discussions. Maybe that's just a new direction Allen wants sosuave to move, but I highly doubt it.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
________

"For decades, this number slumbered quietly in the depths of the monthly jobs report from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Nobody paid it much attention."

From the article's first sentence. The LFPR is only the determinate of the denominator for the unemployment rate. If, because they are mouthbreathers, lefties have just noticed it, that means 'nobody'.
There was a decline on Bush's watch as well. I don't remember Republicans talking about the lowest labor force participation rate in two decades during his presidency. Democrats either.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
OP did get banned.
Yeah, after having been banned in the past and allowed to come back on the same account but with a name change. Ive never seen another forum allow that. He should have been banned outright if an identity change was being allowed. And he didnt learn his lesson either and it was allowed to go on again for some time.

The loser even had an old sock account and trolled my PM box with racist garbage after he was banned. Pretty sad and pathetic.
comic_relief said:
I thought so too when I first joined a few years back. Political and racial threads were dealt with swiftly. Now flame bait and trolling is common place and seemingly condoned.
amoka said:
Not anymore. New moderators believe political, racial, and religions discussions are allowed as long as it's posted in the Anything Else forum section. And some are active participant in such discussions. Maybe that's just a new direction Allen wants sosuave to move, but I highly doubt it.
:shrug: who knows. All I know is that backbreaker was certainly right in an assessment he made about the manosphere never being taken seriously. It wont ever be when there's an obvious segment of it thats immature, hateful, and intolerant. And this segment seemingly only cares about the rights and well-being of one subset of men.

All I can tell you is that there are other forums PUA or not, where men can discuss women and life improvement amongst themselves. And those sites havent been infested by mansophere trolls just yet. Much less division.

EDIT:
Stagger Lee said:
Jaylan and hsi kind calling for PC only speech on sosuave. Big surprise. That's the only reason he's here, to be the PC police and subvert one of the few red pill sites left. Jaylan should be glad he's tolerated. See how quick forums that lean left will ban dissent.
Well excuse me for taking issues with cowardly racists who hide behind a computer screen and target my inbox with their bigoted filth. :rolleyes:

And btw, Ive been on legitimate political forums before...and even right wing ones like the Sean Hannity boards. One thing I will tell you is that dissent is high there, and there are a number of left and center folks who debate with the right wing folks. But racism and bigotry is not tolerated.

I have no issue with differing viewpoints. I do take issue with any hate or bigotry, be it the thinly veiled kind or the outspoken kind. Both of those have been tolerated on sosuave for too long. So yeah, OP got what was coming to him.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan and his kind calling for PC only speech on sosuave. Big surprise. That's the only reason he's here, to be the PC police and subvert one of the few red pill sites left. Jaylan should be glad he's tolerated. See how quick forums that lean left will ban dissent.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Like I said before. Be a sad day for SS when both yours and jaylans seething hatred for white males (extra venom if he's Christian) daring to discuss the direction of their country finally turn this place into another PC safe haven for sh!tlibs where all we discuss is what happened during big gayme over the weekend and jaylan giving us the latest gossip out of Hollyweird.

A site for "men" indeed.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Like I said before. Be a sad day for SS when both yours and jaylans seething hatred for white males (extra venom if he's Christian) daring to discuss the direction of their country finally turn this place into another PC safe haven for sh!tlibs where all we discuss is what happened during big gayme over the weekend and jaylan giving us the latest gossip out of Hollyweird.

A site for "men" indeed.
Awwww, your feelings are hurt again, young lady? Is that why you kept on giving people neg rep? Lucky for you, SS is now lenient to racist entity like yourself by allowing you to rant your nonsense and KKK mindsets on the internet...while doing so in your grandma's basement. Trash, just another hillbilly trash.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Awwww, your feelings are hurt again, young lady?
Hey I'm not the crying to the mods that white men are daring to discuss non-sh!tlib approved topics and who gets threads shut down coz he can't hold back his emotional outbursts.

"white people deserve their genocide :box: :cry:" <-----That one was actually quite funny though.

Btw why do you keep using the word "entity" when you refer to someone? Is that some new thing kind of like how sh!tlib journalists have started to use the term "black bodies" all the time?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Hey I'm not the crying to the mods that white men are daring to discuss non-sh!tlib approved topics and who gets threads shut down coz he can't hold back his emotional outbursts.

"white people deserve their genocide :box: :cry:" <-----That one was actually quite funny though.

Btw why do you keep using the word "entity" when you refer to someone? Is that some new thing kind of like how sh!tlib journalists have started to use the term "black bodies" all the time?
Reading comprehension is one of your challenges, I see.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
young lady
amoka said:
racist entity
amoka said:
amoka said:
grandma's basement
amoka said:
amoka said:
just another hillbilly trash
When we've exhausted our sh!tlib bingo buzzwords and all else seems to be failing, lets take it up a notch:

amoka said:
Reading comprehension is one of your challenges, I see.
..........and attack his reading comprehension.

Take that!

Curt123

Reaction score
There are a few categorizations of unemployment that are used to more precisely model the effects of unemployment within the economic system. The main types of unemployment include structural unemployment which focuses on structural problems in the economy and inefficiencies inherent in labour markets, including a mismatch between the supply and demand of laborers with necessary skill sets. Structural arguments emphasize causes and solutions related to disruptive technologies

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
But racism and bigotry is not tolerated.

I have no issue with differing viewpoints. I do take issue with any hate or bigotry, be it the thinly veiled kind or the outspoken kind. Both of those have been tolerated on sosuave for too long. So yeah, OP got what was coming to him.
Wait, I thought your kind was all about 'tolerance'? Do you want it or not?

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FUN FACT: More net jobs have been created under Obama than both Bushes combined

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record

Bush Jobs Record Still Worst Since President Hoover

Unemployment Down In Every State For First Time In 30 Years Under President Obama

Unemployment Down In Every State For First Time In 30 Years

Unemployment fell in every state and the nation’s capital last year—something that hadn’t happened since 1984.

The broad decline, revealed in a Labor Department report Wednesday, offers the latest sign the labor market recovery kicked into a higher gear in 2014. The declines varied broadly.

Unemployment fell the most in Illinois, where the rate dropped 2 percentage points from the prior year to an average 7.1%. The rate declined by 1.8 points in Colorado, North Carolina and Ohio.

North Dakota, at the center of the nation’s energy boom of the past few years, had the lowest jobless rate of any state at 2.8% last year.

http://radio.foxnews.com/2015/03/07/unemployment-down-in-every-state-for-first-time-in-30-years/
Thank You President Obama!

With no help from any Republicans blocking every single jobs bill.

FUN FACT: More net jobs have been created under Obama than both Bushes combined

http://www.eclectablog.com/2014/10/...ed-under-obama-than-both-bushes-combined.html

The economy under President Obama seems difficult to defend — unless you put it in context.

The president attempted to do that on Thursday in a speech at Northwestern University:

"Here are the facts: When I took office, businesses were laying off 800,000 Americans a month. Today, our businesses are hiring 200,000 Americans a month. The unemployment rate has come down from a high of 10 percent in 2009, to 6.1 percent today. Over the past four and a half years, our businesses have created 10 million new jobs; this is the longest uninterrupted stretch of private sector job creation in our history. Think about that. And you don’t have to applaud at — because I’m going to be giving you a lot of good statistics. Right now, there are more job openings than at any time since 2001. All told, the United States has put more people back to work than Europe, Japan, and every other advanced economy combined. I want you to think about that. We have put more people back to work, here in America, than Europe, Japan, and every other advanced economy combined.".
America’s recovery has been nearly the best in the world — thanks largely to the stimulative policies embraced by Congress in 2009. But even the chief executive who championed those policies recognize that their benefits are not being widely felt.

“By every economic measure, we are better off now than we were when I took office,” he said. “At the same time, it’s also indisputable that millions of Americans don’t yet feel enough of the benefits of a growing economy where it matters most — and that’s in their own lives.”

Since the economy began growing again, the gains have gone almost entirely to the richest 10 percent. This isn’t a new phenomenon but one that’s gotten worse in recent years. Since Reaganomics took hold in 1980, most of our economic growth has gone to the richest Americans. which was exactly the point of Reaganomics. It was called Trickle Down but it should be known as Sucking Up.

So why has this recovery been so beneficial to those who need it the least?

George W. Bush’s tax polices play a role — of course. It’s only been since 2013 that we’ve gotten a taste of President Obama’s reversal of most of Bush’s breaks for the rich. And the most profound thing that this president has down to fight inequality — Medicaid expansion — just went into effect this year, along with new taxes on the rich, super rich and car elevator rich.

Higher taxes didn’t break the economy, as Republicans always pinky swear they will. Instead, job growth has improved dramatically as the rich have had to pay a bit more in taxes.

We gained about 88,000 jobs a month in 2010, 173,000 in 2011, 186,000 in 2012 and 194,000 in 2013. This year — thanks in large part to Republicans taking a break from shutdowns and debt limit crises to pretend they’re sane for the election — we’re averaging 215,000 new jobs a month..

President Obama hasn’t racked up the 18 million jobs created under Reagan or the 22 million under Clinton but the Obama economy has flown by an interesting milestone passed with no fanfare at all.

More net jobs have been created under Obama — 5,142,000 as of the August jobs report — than under George H.W. Bush — 2,637,000 — and George W. Bush — 1,282,000 — combined, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.

You should rightfully point out that crediting jobs created to a president exclusively is stupid. The president, Republicans argue, only deserves credit when he’s Ronald Reagan. Otherwise any Republican you can find in the Congress deserves all the credit.. And when there’s a massive financial crisis — like the last two under Republican presidents — it’s polite to pretend such things are inevitable and not the result of conservatives in both parties abdicating any responsibility to regulate Wall Street.

The true test of President Obama’s economic policies is going on now as 10 million Americans have gained health insurance and we’re enjoying the best job growth in at least an decade. If this continues, he won’t have to make speeches defending his record anymore.

But if you’re looking for some context for now, just tell people we’re doing better than under both Bushes — combined.

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bush-on-jobs-the-worst-track-record-on-record/

President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.

His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton‘s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.

Here’s a look at job creation under each president since the Labor Department started keeping payroll records in 1939.
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bush-on-jobs-the-worst-track-record-on-record/

The counts are based on total payrolls between the start of the month the president took office (using the final payroll count for the end of the prior December) and his final December in office.

Because the size of the economy and labor force varies, we also calculate in percentage terms how much the total payroll count expanded under each president. The current President Bush, once taking account how long he’s been in office, shows the worst track record for job creation since the government began keeping records.

Bush Jobs Record Still Worst Since President Hoover

https://www.americanprogress.org/is...bs-record-still-worst-since-president-hoover/

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today that the economy gained 308,000 jobs in March 2004, a gain of 0.24 percent.

This job growth pales compared to the previous administration. This job growth was matched seven times during the 96 months of the Clinton administration. And job growth during the Clinton administration exceeded this growth rate during 27 months. If we look at the entire first quarter of 2004, employment grew by 0.39 percent. That is equal to one of the 32 quarters during the Clinton administration and worse than 27 quarters. This may be the best quarter during the Bush administration, but it would rank as the fifth worst quarter during the Clinton administration.

Despite the job gains in March 2004, the Bush administration’s labor market record still remains the worst since the Hoover administration, even if employment growth persists at the rate of job creation in March. The record of the Bush administration on job creation is so bad that even if the economy produces 308,000 new jobs ever month between now and January 2005 employment will have grown by only 0.9 percent, less than two thirds the rate of growth of the second Eisenhower administration which was previously the worst administration since President Hoover in job creation.

Has anybody else noticed that it's Republicans with the sh!tty job creation numbers? Republicans give you depressions and recessions, and it takes a Democrat to clean up the mess and get the country moving again!

Now these right wingers running for president want to embrace these same failed GOP economic policies going back to yesterday's depressions, recessions, and deficits that created this mess.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Embers84 said:

Has anybody else noticed that it's Republicans with the sh!tty job creation numbers? Republicans give you depressions and recessions, and it takes a Democrat to clean up the mess and get the country moving again!

Not really. Where are you getting the data that says unmarried chicks and non-whites (the lions share of dems) are creating the countries wealth? Remember you tried to pull that sh!t before when you put welfare by state figures showing they were majority republican but on closer inspection it turned out it was sh!tlibs living within those red states who were parasitizing the majority of the welfare. Woops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPp9UOMP1rw