Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Understanding ASIAN chicks!

speed_of_light

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've taken so much from the Sosuave forum, I thought it's time to give a little back to the forum. As I was searching the forums, I accidentally came across some posts regarding Asian chicks, especially the East Asian chicks. Some of the info is good but alot of it is outright garbled, leaving many DJs confused on what tactics to use.

First, let's get the basic rule down. Do not simply overgeneralize her as Asian when you decide what tactics
to use. One of the first things you need to know about her is whether she is a FOB or whether she is an ABC:

1) Fresh Off the Boat (FOB) : A FOB originally grew up in East Asia. A FOB generally hangs out with other FOBs. A FOB's preferred language of communication is her native tounge and not English. Note that sometimes, FOBs don't even hang around WABCs and vice versa. FOBs in rarely have any Caucasian friends in general that they hang out with consistently.

2) American Born Chinese (ABC). Similar terms are ABJ (Japanese), ABK (Korean), ABV (Vietnamese).

Since the term ABC is so common, I will refer to all ABJs, ABKs, and ABVs as ABCs for the purpose of this thread. An ABC generally grew up in the West. ABCs are generally more comfortable with western culture. An ABC hangs out with other ABCs, FOBs, or caucasians. Who they hang out with depends on 2a) and 2b).

2a) Asianized American Born Chinese (AABC). This is not a standard term as compared to FOB and ABC but for the purpose of this thread, it's essential to understand what type of ABC you are dealing with. An AABC is an Asianized ABC with a good understanding of her East Asian native tongue. Thus, she can speak Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Vietnamese pretty well. Because of this fact, AABCs can group with FOBs much easier. AABCs may also hang out with some ABCs and a few Caucasians as well. AABCs have probably travelled or worked in Asia before. While an AABC also enjoys aspects of western culture/entertainment, she also enjoys many aspects of Asian culture/entertainment. The key note here is that AABCs are likely to have fewer Caucasian friends than a WABC. Most AABCs will speak good English as well as their East Asian
native tongue.

2b) Westernized American Born Chinese (WABC). Again, this is not a standard term as compared to FOB and ABC but for the purpose of this thread, it's essential to understand what type of ABC you are dealing with. A WABC is a Westernized ABC and chances are, she has a poor understanding of her East Asian native tounge. WABCs definitely prefer to speak English as their first language. WABCs generally don't hang around FOBs much because of the language barrier.

WABCs may hang around other ABCs and generally have many Caucasian friends.

Understanding the social dynamics of 1), 2a), and 2b), and the corresponding tactics to use:

FOBs:

I've seen an infinite number of posts that complain about why so many Asians chicks prefer AFCs and that the many DJ tactics stated in the DJ Bible don't work. That is utter BS ... DJ tactics do work but unfortunately, race plays a bigger consideration than your DJ skills. If you are of the right race though and have excellent DJ skills, all the FOB chicks will chase after you like you're a pot of gold. At the end of the day, a chick is just a chick, whether she is a FOB, ABC, or a white chick, and DJ tactics generally work. So, why do FOBs choose an Asian AFC over a white DJ? Let me introduce you to the pecking order of potential boyfriends for FOBs from highest to lowest:

1. Another DJ FOB
2. An AFC FOB
3. A Caucasian DJ
4. An AFC Caucasian

Now, do you get it? FOBs will prefer an AFC FOB before a Caucasian DJ any day! Yes, Caucasian DJ, you are losing out to an AFC initially because of his race! You have a huge barrier to initially overcome if you're not of of the right race. However, for the few male FOBs out there that have figured out how to DJ, it's a frickin gold mine for them. They possess alpha male qualities and they can speak the native tongue fluently of the FOB chick he has in mind. The FOB DJ will have an endless # of FOB chicks chasing after him and he is pretty much set.

Thus, if you are Caucasian and if you are trying to hook up with a FOB, you need to be more discrete. Since you are an outsider by default, you really need to find a way to build rapport with the FOB chick in mind when her barriers are not around. You will look the most out of place when she hangs around her other FOB friends cauze believe me, they ain't gonna be speaking English when they get together.

Also, FOBs in general are much more conservative and super bitc*y about how their friends and family perceive them. I can guarantee you that overcoming her traditional family and her other FOB friends talking neg sh** against you because you are an outsider is one huge barrier you have to overcome.

They ain't gonna want to eat at Western restaurants as often as you. They'll feel out of place if they are not in an Asian environment.

Having said all this, a FOB may be willing to date a Caucasian. Why? The reason is simple ... because they are different and exciting. If you want to teach them English, here's your chance!

Also, consider what you can offer a FOB, status wise. David Beckham ain't asian at all but I guarantee you that the majority of FOB chicks would dump their FOB boyfriends in an instant if David Beckham asked them out. Why is this? Because he has celibrity status throughout Asia. The key word here is status.

AABCs:

Okay, this is where English starts to become less of a barrier. An AABC will probably be comfortable speaking English as they are fluent in English. In general, they are more receptive to Western environments because they grew up in America.

You have less barriers here to deal with than a FOB. Here is the general pecking order what an AABC wants as a boyfriend:

1. A DJ ABC
2. An AFC ABC
3. A Caucasian DJ
4. An AFC Caucasian

Again, an AABC will likely choose someone of her ethic background before a Caucasian, even if he is an AFC. All is not lost though because the gap between 2. and 3. is much finer now than it was for a FOB. That is, it's more likely she will dump her AFC Asian boyfriend for a Caucasian DJ that she finds that much more fun and exciting.

WABCs:

Here is the pecking order of WABCs:

1. A DJ Caucasian
2. An AFC Caucasian
3. A DJ Asian
4. An AFC Asian

If this is a Westernized ABC, chances are, she prefers white guys in general. She likely grew up in a less traditional Asian family. I don't need to expand on what tactics to use here if you're Caucasian because she basically wants to be a white chick anyways. If you like Asian chicks in general and you're white, this is your best bet to target. WABCs offer the lowest barriers for Caucasians and in fact, they probably prefer dating white guys as compared to other ABCs/FOBs. You will beat out other ABCs/FOBs because you are Caucasian. Nuff said.

An ABC down the middle:

This is an ABC that is between an Asianized and Westernized ABC. Generally, she has a comparable number of white and asian
friends. This type of ABC has less barriers than a FOB but might not be as easy as a WABC if you're Caucasian.

Japanese FOBs:

Between Chinese/Vietnamese FOBs and Japanese FOBs, a Caucasian DJ has a much higher chance of scoring with a Japanese FOB.

Some Japanese women simply find white guys attractive and different. Many Japanese find the west very fascinating. The same cannot be said of Chinese/Vietnamese FOBs. Chinese/Vietnamese FOBs are more likely to date another of their own ethnic background.

Chinese/Vietnamese FOBs:

Remember the pecking order for FOBs here. Most Chinese and Vietnamese FOBs are traditional. Your biggest barrier are her family and other FOB friends.

Good luck DJ with your Asian chick!

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed_of_light:

We really DO NOT need any more "Asian" threads. NO MORE. This is really really getting annoying. You should have noticed since obviously you've been lurking on this board for some time.
So please...:)

SAY NO TO ASIAN THREADS!
:D

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf are you talking about?? what about the cdf's the xyz's and the efg's??? or the rest of the alphabet??...hahaha your pretty gay for that post dude..

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fock you, azzhole.

Oh for Chrissakes..... :rolleyes: NO MORE ASIAN THREADS. Asians are not some circus display to be analyzed like a troop of gorillas. This is some really offensive shyt. :mad:

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
uh oh it sounds like someone is trying to get in the bible's pants.:eek:

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. My first instinct when I saw the thread title was to reply with "F'CKING NO MORE! JAYSUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIST." But since a few beat me to the punch, I'm going to humbly agree.

fukuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf yaall talking about? I might have missed previous Asian posts but this is some good ****s.
The least yaall could do was to show some appreciation to the poster.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly doubt that this will get you laid with Asian chicks dude. :rolleyes:

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah this post is ridiculous, even if it does have some true points, but because of the generalization and simplification of these ABC EFG and their trait and what they like and not, I would have to dismiss this post completely.

If you are gonna write something of this magnitude, I suggest you get a doctorgrade on this by writing a 100 or thousand pages objective research result.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for taking the time for writing all fo the man , i guess some dont understand that

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually pretty good and somewhat accurate from my observations.

You didn't, however, have a slot for the ABC DJ.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed of light

Nice attempt to explain the inner dynamics of being "Asian" but all that u wrote is based on Generalisations. I have many friends who have been in a combination of relationships you've stated that will blow your so called pecking order out of the water. How you might ask? Coz they simply went for it. No physcological barriers got in their way (oh I'm to fobby for her etc)

Your post only serves as a distraction. A so called Neg-Hit on us if you will.

However, nice try!!!!

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree that race plays an important factor.

Based on experience, I easily get the "FOB" chicks and the "asianized white girls"... and have harder time getting white//black chicks.

To successfully seduce, your brain needs to be synchronized with the target.

You need to know how to think like them. Laugh at what they find funny, etc...

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got lost in the alphabet soup.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon dude. its really not as difficult as u make it seem to be to seduce asian women. Asian women are WOMEN. They respond to the same feelings that caucasian women respond to.

Moral: break into comfort zone, make her laugh, elicit values, patterning, kino, kiss, and boom. Its that simple :)

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man there's so much about asians you dont even know of. I applaud your attempt, but your petty classifications of asians are extremely lacking.

Ever heard of CBC? Canadian born chinese.

I bet you dont even know there are actually A LOT of asians living in South America, including japanese, korean, chinese. Yes there are asian communities in South american countries.

Africa, there are asian communities too.

Honestly asians are people just like caucasians or african-americans. And they react the same way to DJing or attraction. So dont try to slam what you think you know about asians until you travel around the world.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just pay 5 dolla for sucky sucky

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
American born "asian" chicks - typical western mentality in dress and attitude.

Foreign born "asian" women - broken EngGRish, smell like fish, and normally not attractive(physicaly)