Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Underestimating an old DJ

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this last saturday I was

eating at a resteraunt I like to go to, and there was a new waitress there. I decided it ws a good time to practice some of my skills on her. I made eye contact and held it several times never looking away first. As I ate my meal the girl didnt come by very much becuase it was very crowded and busy. She gave no sign to me that she was interested either. This was ok since I didnt really care if I macked her or not, I just wanted to practice.

She came to the table next to where I was and stared clearing it off and I said very matter of factly 'Are you getting good tips tonight?'

She stopped bussing the table and came up to where I was sitting. I noticed this sign of interest right away. It would have been easy for her just to continue what she was doing and fire off some standard answer but it seems she was somewhat intrigued. I made small talk with her for a minute or so keeping my eyes riveted on hers. I used a very deep, seductive, hypnotic voice and I could see that she was responding to it.

After a minute or so of chat I turned back to my food and continued eating. She turned away and continued clearing the table, but more slowly now. I think she was a little mesmerized already. I got up and left a $2 tip and started to walk out. As I passed her she suddenly said 'Where do you work?' We made more small talk about my work, then I asked where she is from. she says California. I ask what brought her here. She said that she had gotten married to a very controling man who expected her to stay home all the time and that she had divorced him and come here to start over since she had some family.

'you don't seem like the kind of person who ought to stay at home. you seem like the kind of girl who enjoys doing interesting things, with interesting people. It's a shame that we cannot continue this conversation but I have to leave and I don't even know your name.'

'Well, you could give me your phone number' she says.

'I'm sorry but I'm hardly ever home to answer it.' I say with a sad look. 'Oh well.'
As I start to walk away again she says:

'I have a phone number'

I smile 'Good, I'll wait here while you write it down.' I say and she hurries off to get a pen and paper. Well she gives me the number and I go home feeling pretty good about the whole thing.

A few days later I call her and guess what? The number she gave me is WRONG!

Well fast forward to tonight. I was thinking about where to get something to eat and I thought about this resteraunt. It seemed a good choice since they serve mexican food that is good and I figured I could get a salad and some tamales, beans, rice and encheladas for a reasonably nutritious meal. I get there and right away I notice that the same girl is working there that I talked to the last time. This time another girl is working there also who was a little prettier and who I had noticed several times before.

I decided that I must uphold my honor. What else would a DJ do? As I was geting my food (this place is caffeteria style) I came to the station of the prettier girl who was working behind the counter. 'You want any tacos?' she asked.

'Well I don't know hon, do you make good tacos?' I asked her playfully. My eyes were on hers but I could see from the corner of my eye that the girl I had talked to the week before was standing a little ways off listening to me talk to this other girl.

'Everything I make is delicious!' Said the girl I was flirting with, obviously she didn't expect me to flirt with her and was pleased that I was. We laughed and I continued talking to her while she made my tacos. I then winked at her and told her I'd come back and talk to her some more when she wasn't so busy.

She smiled in a way that left no doubt in my DJ mind that she was looking forward to this. so I sat down to eat. The wrong number girl was my waitress, she never said hello, or anything, and I pretended I didn't know her from any other girl. I was polite but I didn't give her the satisfaction of showing that I was phased in any way by our previous conversation.

Later I saw the prettier girl from the food line come out to get a drink. I walked over to her and said 'you are taking a break already?' she said 'Oh no, I NEVER take a break!'

I took her left hand in mine, she pulled it back, but in a very playful way. 'Hey, let me see that a second' I said reaching for it again with a big smile. She let me and I took her soft, dainty hand in mine and gently rubbed it while I examined her fingers. no rings.

'So at least you are not married then' I said. 'that means we can go out.' she said 'Well are YOU married.' I imediately spread my fingers for her to inspect. 'Of course not dear. how would I flirt with you if I were taken!' I said. we laughed and I decided to try a little more Kino. I put my hand around her upper arm like I was trying to feel her bicep. 'Wow! you have very strong muscles, you must work out.' I said. She giggled and allowed me to continue feeling her arm while she answered 'no, I think I just work too hard maybe.' I said 'well you better get back to work before you get into trouble!' she said 'yes I had better.'

as she left I said 'arent you forgetting something?' she said what? I said how am I going to call you if you dont write your number down. she said that she would write it and give it to me on my way out. I smile turn to go back to my seat, and the wrong number girl is standing right there. She had seen the whole thing. And the expression on her face... it was priceless. Eyes as big as saucers and she looked like someone had just left her a $.02 tip! As my eyes met hers she quickly looked away and hurried off to do something. who knows what, just get away from the man she had VERY much underestimated.

I flrited with the prettier girl for a minute or two as I was leaving. she gave the number and I asked her 'now this is your right number right? some girls will give a man the wrong number just to be funny.' she insisted it was. then she gave me a pen and a paper and said 'please, give me yours also.' I decided what the hell, so I gave it to her and left.

After I had been home a couple of hours guess what? She called me. I tried to close for meeting her after she got off work but she said she was working for 12 hours and as very tired. good thing since I was too and did't REALLY want to see her tonight anyhow. I assured her that I would check my schedlue for this week, figure out a time we could meet on her day off and call her back.

I consider tonight to be absolute and total vindication of my honor for the very unlady-like treatment of the first waitress. No doubt after she saw how happy the other girl was when I chose to flirt with her. She remembered how good it had felt the night that I had flirted with her. I'll bet she wishes now she had not just HAD to be such a silly little tease.

viva DJ!

ilikemackin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work man, I would have loved to been there to see a pro in play and to see that chick, I would have pissed my pants laughing.

anti-trend

Don Juan
Reaction score
great story, very inspiring.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBill,

This is exactly the kind of thing I like to read on this forum. I'm in awe. Well done!

One question, though. Was Girl #2 new as well? Had you talked to her before?

Gipper

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBill did everything "by the book". In this scene you can see some of the DJ rules he applied.

1) When he got rejected (wrong number)by the first girl he didn't go back to her to complain. He just moved on.

2) He established good eye contact with the girls.

3) He flirted but he was not too serious with it.

4) He used Kino

5) He "number closed" on both girls.

6) He took control of the date arrangements.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Bigbill,

Way to go. I only wish I could see waitress #1 expression while you were DJing Waitress number 2. I am laughing as I am typing.
That is awsome. Very inspiring. Keep up the great work. I look foreward to seeing how number 2 works out. Let us know when you have time.

Good Luck,

Legend

------------------
"Do not fear failure." George S. Patton

"Do not make excuses, whether it s your fault or not."....George S. Patton

"Anyone in any walk of life who is content with mediocrity is untrue to himself and the American way." ... George S. Patton

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the encouragement guys.

the second girl was not new there. I had seen her before several times but never talked to her. I've only been learning to DJ for a few months, and this is probobly the first time I've ever really put together that many of the skills I'm learning here in one pick-up.

Also writing this out I noticed something. Paradox pointed out on the girl that called me, I used Kino. Guess what? On wrong number girl I didn't. Got different results. I'll bet if I had managed to use some kino on the first girl that number would have been right.

I'll post an update later on whether I go out with that second chick and how it turns out if I do.

Later.

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done man, perfect way to handle that situation. I wouldn't worry about the "coulda-shoulda" on using kino with the first girl, you got the second, she's hotter, you're happier, life is good no?

Do let us know how it turned out.

- Raoul

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kick ass bigbill.well done man. i second all the great stuff that everyone else has said.

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post Big Bill!!! You're an inspiration to us all. That's one of the best posts I've ever read on here. You perfectly captured the essence of a true Master Don Juan. Way to go! I'm in awe. A lot of us would like to have been there to see you in action.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY GOD, U R MY DAD, ARN'T YOUR!? BigBill, altho my dad is married, my mom is a biatch, and he never wears his ring, and he goes and flirts with women, and he is just amazing at it...

Do u need a wingman!? Or a son? Posibly a roomate? Will you be my "big brother"?

Seriusly tho, great job man, u deserve that ass, and all the bj's that go along with it!!! Great job, I love reading success stories, and to tell the truth this is the funniest i've ever read, more power to ya, guy!

AbsoluteFreakinChump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigBill:
Hey thanks for the encouragement guys.

the second girl was not new there. I had seen her before several times but never talked to her. I've only been learning to DJ for a few months, and this is probobly the first time I've ever really put together that many of the skills I'm learning here in one pick-up.

Also writing this out I noticed something. Paradox pointed out on the girl that called me, I used Kino. Guess what? On wrong number girl I didn't. Got different results. I'll bet if I had managed to use some kino on the first girl that number would have been right.

I'll post an update later on whether I go out with that second chick and how it turns out if I do.

Later.
SEE! I told you guys (in my "maranathaman" persona) that KINO is THE most important thing! I would not steer you wrong!

I will say this however: What if the 1st waitress actually liked you, and accidently wrote one digit wrong? Or what if you didn't read her writing correctly? Maybe she was staring at you because she was wondering why you didn't call her, and now you're hitting on her co-worker! I would have given her one last shot, just to make-sure there wasn't a "typo". You could have said to her, you know what? I tried the number you gave me, but it was wrong! Then if she makes lame excuses, THEN you could assume she was blowing you off! Now you'll never know!
On the otherhand, it soundz like you hooked-up with the prettier one anyways!

[This message has been edited by AbsoluteFreakinChump (edited 10-16-2001).]

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you might be right

about her putting the number down wrong or something. See the point is this. The first chick is around a 7, the second is around a 7.2

Soooo....

I don't care.

Also in that case I think as soon as she saw me she would have at least said hi or smiled (she didn't). Anyhow there was no way to approach her without looking the weakling IMO. she had plenty ofchances to say hey, how have you been blah blah blah... and from the way she acted I'm pretty sure she knew what she had done and didn't want to talk to me because of it.

Given the situation, I think tht a grown adult ought to be responsible enough to write his/her phone number down correctly. If not, guess what, you miss out on opportunities for some fooling around and your co-worker gets the DJ. Lol!

Practice man practice. these guys are starting to make it sound like I'm some sort of dope playa saying all the right things and getting ass everywhere I go.

Truth is I'm just now starting to get a descent feel for my DJing techniques. I fail and crash and burn WAY more often than I succeed, and I have a VERY long way to go in the next couple of years to get as good as I want to be at this whole thing.

I just don't write stories about all my failures casue #1 I don't like to relive them, and #2 Once you have figured out what you did wrong and learned what you can from it, its better to let it go.

Usually its pretty obvious what I did wrong and I figure it out almost immediately after it happenes. Don;t worry tho, if I get stumped I won't hesitate to ask.

Please don't think that this is a typical situation or that I'm some sort of expert. but guys, you HAVE to practice. If not for the probly 100+ girls I've macked on since I started reading this stuff, I would not have been able to pull this one off. I would have been intimidated about flirting in front of other people, especially the first girl, and I wouldn't have done the Kino right ect ect...

After another 1000 or so attempts (mostly crashes and burns to be sure) I'm sure I'll have a much better success rate and have gotten more experience on what to do after getting the number and such. I still have problems with that now but its getting better.

anyway, glad people liked the story. Don't look at it as a 'pro in action' though, look at it as what a guy like you, with some hard work over a few months has been able to do. Then go get practicing

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may not be the end of the story. When BigBill takes out Girl #2 and shows her a fun, classy time, Girl #1 will probably hear about it. Ouch.

What's to say? Girl #1 got out of a bad marriage and then goes and misses an opportunity to step up and date a higher caliber guy. I think this'll be in the back of her mind when she sees Girl #2 going out to classier places and being treated right.

I don't think it's the end of the story. Let's hear more!

skellig607

Reaction score
Hi I'm brand new here. In fact this is my first thread I have read on this board much less post. I might should wait to ask this question after reading more but, what is the Keno trick?

BTW this was a great story.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, its spelled Kino

and it's short for kinesthetics. That is a fancy word for touching.

The way we use it here it means touching the girl you are trying to seduce in a very non-threatening, non-sexual way. If you do a search for it you are going to be swamped.

so here is the basics of it:

1) Touching her in an innocent or 'accidental' way several times during an encounter is a good warm up to trying for a kiss later on. There is abarrier that women have about letting a strange man touch them, and trying to cross that barrier at the same time you are trying to get a kiss at the end of the night makes it ten times harder. If she has already let you touch her several times its not as big a step to let you kiss her or move to a more overtly sexual type of touching like holding her hand or something.

2) it isused to gauge her interest level. Some girls are strokers who will go out with a guy just to feed their ego. these women can fake interest very well, but if she flinches or looks uncomfortable when you touch her, her sexual interest in you is non-existant.

3) I use quick (3-5 second) touches that feel very good to build up a girl's desire for me. Usually I'm talking to her while I do this sothat she doesn't have a chance to really get freaked out that I'm touching her. I only do this after I have talked to the girl a little. 'You look tense today hon (starts massaging her neck/shoulders) I'll bet it's allthat school-work isn't it? (Stops massaging and listens to her answer)'
She gets 3-5 seconds of touch that feels REALLY good. If she didn't think of me in a sexual way before that,she probobly does now.

and really thats the main reasons we do it right there.
1) get past her touch barrier
2) gauge her sexual interest
3) get her to desire more touch from us.

There are quite a few different methods out there but all of them do one or more of those three things.

skellig607

Reaction score
Thanks very much Big Bill. LOL I really invisioned you playing Keno while talking to her. Its a lottery game here.

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old post... but it just makes you all warm when you read it.

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's always another fish in the pond.

------------------
"I MAKE NO EXCUSES FOR MY DESIRES AS A MAN.
I MAKE NO EXCUSES FOR MYSELF.
I MOVE THROUGH THE WORLD WITHOUT APOLOGY."

"IF you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you can't. Either way your right."

"Life is what happens while your busy making other plans."

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did a great job in DJing! Something to be emulated by each one of us.