"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Underaged drinking @ bar + legal age wingman friend will it work out? thoughts?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
anyone have experience or thoughts about this?

im 19, gonna be 20 this summer. my friend's 25.
We agreed that next week we'd go grab some drinks at a bar.
He knows about being a wingman and stuff.
he's a good friend and we would definitely help each other with the b abes if needed. its funny cuz neither he nor I would dare enter a bar alone, but together doing stuff like these seem like a breeze.

If i do go, this would be my first time in a bar. He said normally they dont check for ID if you look your age. but since most ppl i've known have thought or assumed i was in my early 20's before i told them my age, which is good. Plus my personality is similar to someone who'd be in his early 20's, mature. So i should have no problem with this

Now anyway, the regulars at the bar probably would be 20's or 30's and up.

If i do go, i would probably feel out of place or awkward. Plus if i were to meet a chick and they were to find out i was underaged, they might even think differently of me.
Anyone have experience with DJing + drinking in a bar even when you werent older than 21??
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
presentation.

I have no experience here, but I have read about it.
I've read thats its all about how you present yourself. If you go to the casheer in a 7-11 to buy candy, notice how you act casual. But if you go to the cahseer with a 24-pack, many 1st timers will learn that they will be turned away simpyl becasue they appear nervous.
Present yourself like you've entered bars 100s of times before, act casual, liek tis the norm. Youll get it for sure.
Goodluck. I dunno botu picking up in abrs, but sounds like a plan to me.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Patrick, thx for the reply
but i wasnt asking how not to get caught, this does not worry me.

i was simply asking about being my age and the awkwardness or out of place situation one might feel since everyone else is in their 20's or 30's +. and if anyone has ever had experience with this?
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Just be cool about it, I'm 18 and I go without a fake id all the time to bars. Dress and carry yourself like you're mature. Some advice- it's tricky, but to save yourself aggrevation lie to women and tell them you're older. Stick with an age and story though, don't keep jumping around because you'll forget or trip on your words.
 

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
I'll be honest, I don't have that problem.

But then again, neither would you if you were in Ontario. The drinking age is 19.

Other than that, i don't foresee there being a problem. Give it a shot and see how it goes.

Rhino
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
um ok, thx for the tip guys.

19 in canada?? yer ****in lucky in the u.s. it's damn 21

maybe what bothers me is to tell them what i do for a living...juggling school/work/gym on weekdays and living w/parents. and having a crappy salary. even if they were to assume im in my early 20's, just hearing what i mentioned above would just fvck me over already.

well my friend's 25 he does the same, but he has a better paying job than me and is more experienced/well-rounded than me in most areas.
 
Top