Underage Girls

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I'm 22 but I hang around girls from 17 to 25.
Today was the second day (yes i didn't approach i was busy) I saw this girl, pretty hot, she looks like Katy Perry (hey that's my opening line!).

Anyway my Design School is on the top floor of a mall so we hang around at a coffee shop after we're done with our classes, that's where I've seen her 2 days in a row.

The thing is that today when I saw her and i was like "damn those eyes" I noticed she had a blue school shirt! .
Over here in my country Blue shirts mean 7th-8th and 9th grade uniforms, so She's like either 14/15 or maybe 16 i doubt she's older than that, she looks 19-20 tho (tall and skinny also).

The reason I ask is because I look very young (17-18) (I like to think I'm very mature tho) and this is the kind of girls i naturally attract.

What's your opinion on dating girls that are 6-7 years younger :|? I've never done that ever!

Reaction score
i get tired of "age of consent" advice - just stop it with that, nobody ever complains to the cops about this crap, it happens as often as false rape cases

dude, just go for whichever girls you want which want you in return

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the cops don't really do anything about it here, its not illegal (or no one cares) I was hoping for more advice on the maturity/immaturity part of the girls per se..

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
i get tired of "age of consent" advice - just stop it with that, nobody ever complains to the cops about this crap, it happens as often as false rape cases

dude, just go for whichever girls you want which want you in return
Terrible advice.

I knew a girl who was 13 and slept with a guy that was 17 (the age of consent is 18 here, or three years difference). She ended up telling her mom, who told her dad, and her dad flipped. The guy ended up getting sent to prison for a few years, getting labeled as a sex offender, and sued for $10k which then went to the girl as soon as she turned 18.

Another guy I know was 22 and was sleeping with a girl that was 17. She told her friends, and the principal of the school overheard. They asked her if it was true, she said yes, and the guy is now in prison serving time for it, as well as labeled as a sex offender.

Do not **** around with underage girls.

No ***** is worth that much.

Reaction score
Apocalypse Now said:
Terrible advice.

I knew a girl who was 13 and slept with a guy that was 17 (the age of consent is 18 here, or three years difference). She ended up telling her mom, who told her dad, and her dad flipped. The guy ended up getting sent to prison for a few years, getting labeled as a sex offender, and sued for $10k which then went to the girl as soon as she turned 18.

Another guy I know was 22 and was sleeping with a girl that was 17. She told her friends, and the principal of the school overheard. They asked her if it was true, she said yes, and the guy is now in prison serving time for it, as well as labeled as a sex offender.

Do not **** around with underage girls.

No ***** is worth that much.

congrats, you know ONE 13 year old girl who screwed over a guy

and for that ONE girl under 18, there are about 1000 who have sex with older guys and never get the guys in trouble

there are ALWAYS risks in the game, it all depends if you are smart enough to avoid them

its actually more likely that an older women will trick you into getting her pregnant than a 15 yr old telling her parents on you

maybe guys should stop having sex in general, theres just soooooooooooooo many risks!!!!

lets just all be scared little p*ssies

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:

and for that ONE girl under 18, there are about 1000 who have sex with older guys and never get the guys in trouble

there are ALWAYS risks in the game, it all depends if you are smart enough to avoid them

its actually more likely that an older women will trick you into getting her pregnant than a 15 yr old telling her parents on you

maybe guys should stop having sex in general, theres just soooooooooooooo many risks!!!!

That's terrible advice. You could get someone foolish enough to listen to you sent to jail.

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:

Pregnancy and prison are much different consequences, bro. And pregnancy can be prevented fairly well just by wearing a rubber.

Sleeping with an underage girl is a gigantic risk that you cannot prevent. You have no control over what she says to whom. The girl in the second example I gave was just talking to some friends about it (because young girls love to run their mouths about **** like that), and it got the guy sent to prison.

Use your bigger head more than your smaller head.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with that,

Being on the show, me and the other contestants have gotten a ton of adds from girls that are underage, and I hate to say it, but some of them are quite attractive and laws aside, my animal instincts would take me down that road.

That's something you don't really want to mess with though. I mean honestly, this could land you in jail or worse. There are way too many repercussions. A majority of girls go crazy when you break up with them and if she decides to blab you out, you're done right there.

In anycase, you shouldn't have to go for the younger girls, remember why you're in the game, you're in the "game" to create an abundance of women in your life so that you have the option of picking, so DON'T pick the underage ones.

-Kevin

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I guess you have no idea how a third world country works :p Sues and laws don't work.

I worry more about the emotional side of the situation, a girl of that age might be just plain crazy and annoying and unbalanced. Who knows? that's why i was asking.

I'll just go for it and keep you guys posted, i need to get out of my comfort zone :p even if i get nothing out of it I bet she knows some pretty hot 18 year olds :p

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in America, 90% of the girls under 20 are absolutely immature and idiotic. I have almost nothing in common with them.

However, they are unfortunately very attractive. :(

Reaction score
hey guys, dont rag on me for speaking the truth

i said that there is a risk, we all know that

I am just saying that there is ALOT of young fresh p*ssy you morality police guys are missing out on by listening to out of date laws (out of date because a 15 year old now is NOT the same as a 15 year old 50 years ago).

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:

i said that there is a risk, we all know that

I am just saying that there is ALOT of young fresh p*ssy you morality police guys are missing out on by listening to out of date laws (out of date because a 15 year old now is NOT the same as a 15 year old 50 years ago).

I'm not saying that I don't find teenage girls attractive. I certainly do, and if it were legal I wouldn't hesitate. But the risk isn't worth the reward in this case.

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should come here then :p Venezuelan girls are the hottest and well... it isn't illegal :p

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
Don't rag on us for choosing to obey the law.
Whether it's right or wrong that it is illegal, the fact is that sex with underage girls is against the law. Period.

While I will submit to you that 70%+ of the time you will be clear of the situation with a hot piece of ass under your belt, what about being in that unlucky 30%?

I too agree that it's bull**** that a 19 year old dude can't get his **** on with a 16 year old hottie, but for real though is it worth 3-10 odds that you wind up in prison? The consequences don't stop there. For the rest of your life you get slapped on a sex-offender chart. That can for real screw up your entire future. Your career, reputation, credibility -- it's all ****ed.

So to that, I say that I am straight McGreat on the underage vajayjay. We all had our cracks at it when we were that age, if you got some then good for you; if not then too bad. There are plenty of hotties that are legal, and it really doesn't bug me that much to pick from just that stock.

If you want to take the risk LP, more power to you. I however, am not inclined to take that risk, nor can I with a good conscience throw fellow men to the wolves by giving them that advice.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date her but don't bang her

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
magickarl said:
Don't rag on us for choosing to obey the law.
Whether it's right or wrong that it is illegal, the fact is that sex with underage girls is against the law. Period.

While I will submit to you that 70%+ of the time you will be clear of the situation with a hot piece of ass under your belt, what about being in that unlucky 30%?

I too agree that it's bull**** that a 19 year old dude can't get his **** on with a 16 year old hottie, but for real though is it worth 3-10 odds that you wind up in prison? The consequences don't stop there. For the rest of your life you get slapped on a sex-offender chart. That can for real screw up your entire future. Your career, reputation, credibility -- it's all ****ed.

So to that, I say that I am straight McGreat on the underage vajayjay. We all had our cracks at it when we were that age, if you got some then good for you; if not then too bad. There are plenty of hotties that are legal, and it really doesn't bug me that much to pick from just that stock.

If you want to take the risk LP, more power to you. I however, am not inclined to take that risk, nor can I with a good conscience throw fellow men to the wolves by giving them that advice.
it's legal as long as your both over the age of consent. And that's not always 18, some places it's 16. So check your local laws if your unsure.

ZhaoYun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Date her but don't bang her
That's pointless. Why date when you can't fvck? Waste of time

If age of consent is 16, you best believe I'd be trying to bang those young slvts. At that age, it seems like they're hornier anyways

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZhaoYun said:
That's pointless. Why date when you can't fvck? Waste of time

If age of consent is 16, you best believe I'd be trying to bang those young slvts. At that age, it seems like they're hornier anyways
I have to agree their hornier. Had a couple of young girls that I used to work with and they would grab my ass and stuff and wouldn't even try to hide it. But I didn't **** them, I don't know why but I'm not comfortable ****ing a girl younger than 18 (I'm 24).