Bonhomme
Master Don Juan
There's this one gal who I have super-intense chemistry with, but she has cancelled on me on several occasions. When I run into her, she virtually attacks me, with crotch-to-crotch "fvck-me" hugs, and what not, but it's been very difficult to actually get together with her. The first time whe got together was an overnighter. Then she flaked on the next date, and I ignored her for months ... until running into her again ... with more of the same sparks flying whe we met. Then we made plans, she flaked, and I went back to ignoring her.
Then just a few weeks ago I ran into a couple of her friends at a show, who -- without being prompted -- told me "not to give up on her." So, I gave her a call, and she returned the call the next evening, asking what I was doing that night. But I was too wiped out to move, much less go out, so we made vague plans to get together the next evening ... which she cancelled, and countreroffered the following evening, which I wasn't available.
Well, we got together again spontaneously Thursday night -- I called her out of the blue, so to speak, and had a marvelous evening. Lots and lots of fun, pretty physical, and had she not an early work day Friday, it probably would have ended up in bed. She rammed her tongue down me during our very intense goodnight kiss, and we made plans to get together last night... I had earlier in the evening mentioned a show I want to check out, and she seemed interested. She said she was booked for Saturday, getting together with a neighbor who's moving out of town. So yesterday we were supposed to go out.
... which didn't happen. I'd told her to call me when she's off work, but she didn't call, so I called her early in the evening, and she said she was having a drink with her neighbor who was moving, and would call me back in a little bit, when they were done. I wanted a little nap, so it was no problem. But she didn't call.
After my rest I got hungry, and called her again, telling her I was making a bite to eat, and I won't be around much longer before heading out to the show. She didn't call, so I just left one more message mentioning that she said Saturday night was supposed to be her night with her neighbor, and this was the night she was supposed to go out with me ... adios.
Anyway, I have a number of other prospects, and am always meeting women, so this is no big deal, but it is weird, given that she's obviously very attracted to me. Absolutely no question about that.
I thought she was a drama queen or testing me, but that doesn't quite add up, especially given the way this last date went. But I finally think I've got this one figured out. The pieces all fit together. She's obviously hung up on an ex, or some guy who's not that into her, and is afraid to get involved with anyone because she still harbors the unrealistic hope that she will hook up with this other guy.
A real person does not stand a chance against a fantasy. So I just have to ignore her, or keep her as a backup to call for a spontaneous bit of fun if she's game, or hook up with if I'm available when and if she makes a booty call when the urge for touching real skin gets too much for her to resist.
That's gotta bit it. There's no other explanation that makes sense.
Thoughts, guys and gals?
Then just a few weeks ago I ran into a couple of her friends at a show, who -- without being prompted -- told me "not to give up on her." So, I gave her a call, and she returned the call the next evening, asking what I was doing that night. But I was too wiped out to move, much less go out, so we made vague plans to get together the next evening ... which she cancelled, and countreroffered the following evening, which I wasn't available.
Well, we got together again spontaneously Thursday night -- I called her out of the blue, so to speak, and had a marvelous evening. Lots and lots of fun, pretty physical, and had she not an early work day Friday, it probably would have ended up in bed. She rammed her tongue down me during our very intense goodnight kiss, and we made plans to get together last night... I had earlier in the evening mentioned a show I want to check out, and she seemed interested. She said she was booked for Saturday, getting together with a neighbor who's moving out of town. So yesterday we were supposed to go out.
... which didn't happen. I'd told her to call me when she's off work, but she didn't call, so I called her early in the evening, and she said she was having a drink with her neighbor who was moving, and would call me back in a little bit, when they were done. I wanted a little nap, so it was no problem. But she didn't call.
After my rest I got hungry, and called her again, telling her I was making a bite to eat, and I won't be around much longer before heading out to the show. She didn't call, so I just left one more message mentioning that she said Saturday night was supposed to be her night with her neighbor, and this was the night she was supposed to go out with me ... adios.
Anyway, I have a number of other prospects, and am always meeting women, so this is no big deal, but it is weird, given that she's obviously very attracted to me. Absolutely no question about that.
I thought she was a drama queen or testing me, but that doesn't quite add up, especially given the way this last date went. But I finally think I've got this one figured out. The pieces all fit together. She's obviously hung up on an ex, or some guy who's not that into her, and is afraid to get involved with anyone because she still harbors the unrealistic hope that she will hook up with this other guy.
A real person does not stand a chance against a fantasy. So I just have to ignore her, or keep her as a backup to call for a spontaneous bit of fun if she's game, or hook up with if I'm available when and if she makes a booty call when the urge for touching real skin gets too much for her to resist.
That's gotta bit it. There's no other explanation that makes sense.
Thoughts, guys and gals?