Uncut males need your help

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im uncut and well no girl has seen my piece and it looks like it will never happen cuz i have no confidence.Anyway i have this fear that when they see it they might get turned off or think its gross and well basically leave me or something.I was wondering if you could post your experience with this.Was the girl turned off? did she not want to suck it? stuff like that.I appreciate it

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
My youngest nephew was not circumsized and it led to a severe infection. Not because he was uncut but because his parents are more worried about smoking weed and updating the friends list on thier MySpace pages to take care of him. He got such an infection that he had an emergency circumcision 6 weeks ago. It was funny because when they brought him over after his surgery all he could say was: "Look, I got my peepee cut!"

I thought his junk looked like a hungry ant-eater snout but, again, it's not his fault.

Realize this youngblood, as long as you thoroughly clean your junk and keep it pus and cream free you should have no issues. Women aren't particularly swayed either way about what it looks like as long as who it's attached to is confident and himself and doesn't worry about her worrying about it. In Europe it's more common than not to be uncut.

Don't sweat it. There are vastly more important things to occupy your mind other than what a woman thinks.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a man and your self worth is not tied to your penis or some female you don't even know.

Be a man.

Accept your duties as a man.

Live up to your potential.

Never be ashamed for something that is natural.

You are a Man.
Start acting like one.
And yes, that includes personal hygiene.
There is no immediate NEED for circumcision.
But there is always a NEED for self respect, and of course personal cleanliness.
Your body is a temple, and the only one you've got. Treat it as such.

Mojito

Reaction score
Is it really true that most american men are circumcised? I'm happily uncircumcised and I never heard a single chick complain about the looks of my weeny. Just make sure to wash it during your daily shower or it might fall off.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you from? In much of the world, uncut is actually more common. If you are in the US.. well you are the minority, but that is slowly changing I think.

Anyway, keep it clean and it's really not a big deal at all. Bit of a funny story, but my first girlfriend didn't realize I was uncut (and she had seen circumcised ones before) for months after we started *******s/sex. If you're able to pull it all the way back - you may have a problem if you can't - and it's hard when she sees it, odds are pretty good she won't even notice, and won't care if she does.

Basically keep it clean and there's no problem.

And if she's one of those weird people that cares enough to make a big deal of it, *cough* wildfire, well screw her, find a more reasonable girl.

But yeah, don't worry about it, by the time you get to the stage where she sees you naked, it's pretty unlikely that she's going to change her mind just because you're uncut. If she even notices at all.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm uncut and have never had a girl complain. Every girl I've been with could care less, or said they liked it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my baby brother is uncut and he has tons of gfs. perhaps they like that he is different... who knows...

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
never thought about it, just recently realized circumsation is a common procedure. :< Don't think it will make difference one way or the other.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is something to consider

1) Other then the USA, Jewish folks and some cultures in Africa, circumcision is not the norm
2) People who have been circumcised have less sensation. Basically, sex is not as good
3) Its not difficult to keep your self clean. Im sure you shower twice a day? The idea that its cleaner is weird to me. I mean, the skin is there to PROTECT the head of your penis?

Bottom line, people who have been circumsised after they have had sex before complain that it has ruined their sex life. There is that big a difference in it. Its a cultural thing, not a medical one. There is no need to get the cut. Do some research if you like.

I have heard some stories of women who prefer it to be cut. I like a clean shaved ***** too, but I dont always get my way.

My suggestion would be not to let it worry you. You are better off with it.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Karma. That is horrible. I would expect a white trash trailer family to have something like that. I hope he is fine.

intraining said:
Im uncut and well no girl has seen my piece and it looks like it will never happen cuz i have no confidence.Anyway i have this fear that when they see it they might get turned off or think its gross and well basically leave me or something.I was wondering if you could post your experience with this.Was the girl turned off? did she not want to suck it? stuff like that.I appreciate it

You, brother, sound like you prefer to play with cut c0cks only! If you have experience playing with d!cks, trust me when I tell you, women like different things than you do.. You might like to suck it a certain way then take it up your ass, but women will like it differently.. It's bad that you got freaked out when you saw an uncut c0ck.. However, it absolutely does not mean that a woman will freak out..

See what you are doing? You haven't even gotten close to kissing a lady, holding her hand, or bringing her to your place, and now you are thinking about d!cks and pvssies.. You're obsessed with sex, and until you stop being obsessed with sex you do not have to worry about ever having any kind of sex, other than with your right and left hand, pillow, or that cyber skin vagina you bought on eBay.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats so god about being cut? im uncut, never infection, no problems

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It apparently makes it look better.

How you can make a vagina or **** look better is beyond me. Its why we call it "bumping uglies"

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will only have problems and infections if you dont clean properly. It takes 20 seconds a day total to keep it clean while in the shower twice a day.Only people who say "its not clean if you're not cut" are rednecks without running water in their trailer. And even if the girl does have some preference on how your d1ck looks, she'll forget all about it 10 minutes later as she's getting her brains banged out.

Seriously, you guys need to stop worrying about **** like this, it does nothing but fvck with your head.