Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unconscious sign of low self-esteem?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
You guys ever meet a chick who seemed nice and friendly to you, but you automatically think AH, SHE IS JUST BEING FRIENDLY. However, she may also be interested. In the past I did this alot and it happened the other night:

I was at a bar (6 of us) and we had a cute waitress. The guys and her were busting on me because I was drinking WATER, not beer. I played along and had a good sense of humor. I also used good eye contact. Later on in the night, I was walking back to the train station (by myself) and this same girl was walking on towards me with her friend. As we passed each other she said FIRST...... Well, well look who it is. I just said Hey and kept walking. I should of stopped and talked but it went thru my head...ah, she is not interested just being nice.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found out this weekend that I am still not quite over my self esteem issues.

My mate's girlfriend Sam said to me "I don't know how someone that has so much to offer to a girl can be so insecure."

Sigh.

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I ****ING hate that ****... you think you're THE MAN and feelin on top of the world and then somebody comes along that used to know you and reminds you of where you've come from. It seems like all this hard work is futile. Don't believe it guys, know you're better than that, and comments like hte aforementioned will be like water off the duck's back.

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
Well, well look who it is. I just said Hey and kept walking. I should of stopped and talked but it went thru my head...ah, she is not interested just being nice.
My take is that she may have not have had the hots for you, but she had slight interest. You made an opening for more converstation and you killed it.

You got to take advantages of these opportunities. Be prepared next time.....

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she may have had interest in you..but now you will never know will you? regrets a b1tch man Im telling ya..worse than rejection

Nickster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Need to Return to the Bar

Sure, you should have followed up, but go back to the bar sometime and find out if there is interest. What do you have to lose? You know where she works.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because some woman gives you the slightest provocation doesn't mean you have to drop everything and have a conversation with her. If some b1tch smiles or makes eye contact or says 'hi,' you guys make it out to be a cardinal sin if you don't immediately start talking to her. Be a man and do what thou wilt. If you want to talk, then talk; if not, do whatever the f*ck you please. A real, secure man shouldn't feel the need to pounce on every opening just for the sake of the opening.