"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Unconscious body language

ted

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Delaware
How many body language signals do you guys get from women that seems as if they are doing them unconsciously?
A lot of times when I talk to women they start to mess with their hair a lot. I know they may be a little nervous at first, talking to me but as the conversation flows they do it more and more while smiling. What importance should I give to this signal?
Just the other day this very pretty oriental woman pulled up beside me and my brother in law. The split second after she saw me (I smiled) she looked ahead and stuck out her tongue a little bit. I know it was because of me because like I said it was right after she saw me. She looked pretty classy and she was getting out to get her baby out of the back. It was like she couldn't help it!
All of the body language signals I know have to be put in context. My question is, how do I take advantage of the signals? Sometimes I mess with my hair after she does or something else I will mirror, then I go up and talk to them(if appropriate)
What are the best signs to look out for?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Yeah - they do this unconsciously. I beleive it's similar to lying. When you lie, your nose starts to scratch and you have an urge to touch it. When a girl sees an attractive guy, her face receptors become more sensitive and she wants to remove her hair from the face.

Lip licking is also common
Scratching the ear
If she has a necklace, she'll play with it.
She'll blink faster

You'll get a feeling
 

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
220
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
Different things mean different things to different people

and different things are different things to different people as well as the same. If that didn't make sense to you now then it will. What I am saying is that even though there are 'universal' body language signs like being nervous for exaple ( you'll shake a lot ) You'll have to calibrate the person you are 'reading'. Everyone is too indivualistic so a person frowning while looking at your resume could mean they are impressed and to someone else it will mean dissapointment.

When you see someone in a certain state or emotion take a mental snap shot at what they look like and how thier body is in relation to that emotion. Observation comes in handy. Check out her state of being when you know she is around someone she feels 'indifferent' and when she see's someone hot. Remember poker? I'd always beat my cousin because everytime he had a bad hand or tried figuring out what to do he'd always lick his lips. It just so happens that anytime me and him would contemplate over a solution to some problem he'd....lick his lips. While at my school I sit next to my friend and each time we talk she bites down on her bottom lip with her front teeth. I realized she does this when ONLY TALKING with guys. It goes without saying that her weakness is men.:p
 
Top