Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unbelievable

slogan63

Reaction score
Knew this stripper for serveral years. Didn't really have a lot to do with her. Started seeing her more frequently until she asks if we can go out. Take her out end up making out in the car her pants are off. Take her out a second time, end up at a hotel, oral sex not intercourse as "She isn't ready for that" Go out a third time to get a hotel, **** hits the fan as I don't have my driver's license and she doesn't have hers so we can't rent a hotel.
We go have dinner she goes her own way, I go mine. Try and hook up with her later, doesn't return the calls. I get sick of it and see her at the club the other night and say, look this just isn't working out for me. blah, blah, blah.
She then turns to me and says, It's because I'm in love with someone else, after you left the other night I called this guy who gave me his card and we hung out. I didn't sleep with him but I am now.
then she tells me how jealous she was that someone else was dancing for me when she came in. The outrageous part is that she sees not dicotomy in telling me she f***cking someone else and has no intention of f*cking me and being jealous that my attention is elsewhere.

Moral is never drop your guard. Remain in charge and give as litte as possible.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the moral of the story, but don't become filled with hate because you picked a wrong girl.

Come on, you should know better then picking a stripper, wrong place, wrong time, wrong girl to base your conclusions on. Most strippers have emotional issues as well as deep psycological as well. Flaky as you can get. Not all, but most.

slogan63

Reaction score
Absolutely correct. Don't get me wrong, I didn't "fall in love" with her but the thought of banging her got to me. If I had to be honest with you my brothers, I would have to admit that I started chasing it. No hate here, just amazement at the I"m f*cking some else, but am jealous of her line she gave me.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a strong believer in the following "Pay attention to what a women does not what she says", this was perfect example of that.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad because a Wh0re dumped you?

She's not LTR material anyway. She's probably fuked hundreds of men. Yuck.

Hopefully she didn't suck some guys dik just before she french kissed you.