Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unbelievable Example of Evil Female Mindtricks

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
You will have the deportation "hammer" to hold over her head
bahaha I love these posts. But seriously for a second, if any guy is really such a loser that he can't hold onto a woman without the constant threat of deportation, he should castrate himself and become a monk somewhere. Women are not for him.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
She suffers from Borderline personality disorder. The line: "Why didn't you fight for me? I filed for divorce to see if you really loved me." makes it obvious. My best friend was together with a BPD and she behaved the exact same way.

Normal girls just doesn't behave this way. Like Pook said in the DJ bible, try to quickly findout if they have a personality disorder then filter them out before they get close to you. Avoid them like the plague. If they do get close to you, they have a good chance to destroy your life with their mind games, like this chick did.

HPDs/BPDs act so nice before they get in a relationship with you, then when they got you into a "relationship" you suddenly realise that this girl isn't normal compared to the other girls you've been with. Something is seriously wrong with her. The further in you get in the relationship the more you realise how f**ked up they are in the head. A good advantage you gain by reading about these personality disorders is that their manipulation game is quite easy to decipher once you realise what kind of a disorder they have. The issue is most guys treat these girls like they were normal, which they are not.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
i have had something similar happen with an ex....the why didn't you fight for me thing...it's really not that outlandish....women are beyond fickle and manipulative...could be a whole barrage of reasons...you can bet it's 100 percent selfishly motivated, though...
Yep, its the main reason why its hard to tell if they are actually mentally insane or not. The girl I fell for who was actually psycho was like that. Women often refer to psychological ware fare because unlike men they are not violent enough to handle situations with physical force due to the fact that they are smaller than us.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
think what you want. I will never have the problems you will almost certainly have. :)