Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unbelievable Example of Evil Female Mindtricks

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This story was told to me by a buddy last night...

So, about a year back his wife files for divorce. In the process, she takes a restraining order out on him (he's harmless, never touched her). This also means he would get limited and supervised visits with his kids, and again, totally unnecessary.

Well, it goes as you might think. He moves out and finds a new place. He feels humiliated and confused, and so on. He's predictably broke too.

Lucky for him, the manager at a music club we works at has taken a liking to him and now he's getting laid on the regular.

Anyway, a few days ago was the second to last day to meet with the lawyers before signing final divorce papers.

He tells me after the meeting that the soon-to-be-ex-wife was very nice, friendly, and touchy-feely after the meeting. And then she drops this bombshell on him: "Why didn't you fight for me? I filed for divorce to see if you really loved me."

WTF????

Divorce as a s-test???

Maybe.

I talked with a female friend about it and we came up with two other possibilities, because a divorce s-test just seems too outlandish (but not necessarily out of the question).

1) She's heard about his new girlfriend and she's trying to sabotage that. She just can't imagine he's moved on and wants to undermine his impending happiness.

2) She already had a new man lined up, filed for divorce, it didn't work out, and now she has regrets (my female friend's theory). This is not to rule out #1 also being operative.

I suspect her hamster got running and thought this would be a way to reframe the divorce on her part, to mess with his head/life, and to make her feel like she did it for the right reason (i.e., if she can reframe it as a s-test, then when he failed it she was right to do it the whole time).

Anyway, whether or not she filed for divorce as a s-test only one major evil here. The other is that she would in fact tell him this. If it's true, there's no reason to tell him except to rub it in. If it's not true, the only reason to tell him is to mess with his mind and his future.

I've met this woman a few times. She seemed very nice, friendly, outgoing, cool, etc.

Unbelievable a woman could something like that, but I guess this is not the worst thing a kunt has done to a guy. Still, the workings of a mind that would either do it for real or lie about doing it is really hard to fathom.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have had something similar happen with an ex....the why didn't you fight for me thing...it's really not that outlandish....women are beyond fickle and manipulative...could be a whole barrage of reasons...you can bet it's 100 percent selfishly motivated, though...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The woman you divorce, is never the woman you marry.

I am continually shocked at how people think filtering is the answer to the machine through which this guy was run.

Filtering helps your chances, but it is still an incredibly poor decision to marry *any* woman in this environment. Give them lots of sex but no commitment papers. You have nothing to gain and everything to lose.
Agree with this, the "filter women" suggestion is not the solution, I may say its even dangerous since it gives false hope of avoiding a bullet.

That would be like saying go buy a used car but filter the salesman as if if there would be any which would not take advantage of you given the chance.

Whoever considers marriage in this current state in culture and law system is simply asking for trouble not different than a guy wearing gold necklaces stopping in a bad neightbourhood at a fuel station.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
i have had something similar happen with an ex....the why didn't you fight for me thing...it's really not that outlandish....women are beyond fickle and manipulative...could be a whole barrage of reasons...you can bet it's 100 percent selfishly motivated, though...
No doubt....she certainly didn't say it for any altruistic reasons toward him, that's for sure.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit like the old

"we need to have a break, so you can miss me and learn to appreciate me. Use this time apart to think about what you can do to show you love me.

Wait whats this text 'NEXT' supposed to mean?

Youre leaving? no please dont go. I just wanted you to show you care :("

Bloody women eh? :D

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why I ended it, I was soooooo confused!

Translates to.....

You turned into an AFC Chump who worshipped me... I thought the grass was greener elsewhere, turns out it's not.. I also still think you are said chump and want to reject you again... Possibly to make myself feel better or just for kicks!

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ex-wife said: "Why didn't you fight for me? I filed for divorce to see if you really loved me."

That's a lie. She said what she said in hopes that he would grovel at her feet so she could reject his advances and stroke her own ego. She would love for him to try to "work it out" and watch it play out, only for her to kick him while he's already down. If he said anything that suggested he wanted her back she would have said "It's too late now, etc etc." and simply proceeded finalizing the divorce, but she would have walked away with a smug grin on her face. He's definitely better off without her.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristippus said:
The ex-wife said: "Why didn't you fight for me? I filed for divorce to see if you really loved me."

He's definitely better off without her.
We can only guess her motivations, but they certainly cannot be infinite.

1) She was telling the truth. Crazy b!tch.

2) She was making it up to sabotage his new relationship. Evil b!tich.

3) She was making it up because her new branch didn't work out. Evil hypergamous b!tch.

4) She was playing with his mind to get him to grovel again to prove she made the right decision. Evil b!tich.

Heck, there might be others.

Still, your last statement is spot on and that's what I told him. He knows all he needs to about the quality of this woman.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Because you weren't worth fighting for." Leave. Never contact her again. Win.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
I dony belive for one second, if he fought for her she would have came back to him....in a normal break up...if you fight for ur to be ex....beta afc unattractive and needy....Yes there are kids involved, but still you are either attracted to someone or not attarcted to someone...that is a load of cr@p imo....I think shes jelous that he "moved on" and she envys his happiness b/c she was trying to cause him misery...and guess what she ended up miserble...

I am very sorry for your friend I truly wish him the best...this is just horrible on her part she has no soul.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j0504s said:
I dony belive for one second, if he fought for her she would have came back to him....in a normal break up...if you fight for ur to be ex....beta afc unattractive and needy....Yes there are kids involved, but still you are either attracted to someone or not attarcted to someone...that is a load of cr@p imo....I think shes jelous that he "moved on" and she envys his happiness b/c she was trying to cause him misery...and guess what she ended up miserble...

I am very sorry for your friend I truly wish him the best...this is just horrible on her part she has no soul.
Yeah, he was pretty bothered by it all. After a year of hell, he's finally getting back in his feet, has a new girl (pretty hot too), and then she dumps this on him.

He was confused, flummoxed, hurt, needing to talk, and all that.

That shrew just couldn't let him be. It's like they get perverse pleasure out of messing with our heads.

Luckily, being a manophere denizen, I could give him some advice and support informed by red pillery.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, this is just some plain ole fücked up unnecessary shıt. It's appalling how law in this country destroyed so many things in our society/culture.

One question: What about that common law marriage crap? If you stick with a chick for X amount of years, doesn't the state see you as married? So, what, then, are you still screwed? Fücked up.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
"Why didn't you fight for me? I filed for divorce to see if you really loved me."
ha! Nice try.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/feint

Action is clear, reason does not matter.

My reaction to this would have been more or less "wow your giving me a headache. Your one hell of a b!tch".

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Again: only 2 types of people marry: dumb men and smart women.

Still can't see ANY advantage when a man marries.

If you're a women, then hell yes: marry--and divorce--as many men as you can because each divorce is gonna lead to the largest financial windfall you'll ever see.
Wouldn't a man be able to avoid getting screwed over in the rare case that the woman makes significantly more money than him?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Wouldn't a man be able to avoid getting screwed over in the rare case that the woman makes significantly more money than him?
Yes, of course. The idea that all women get tons of cash whenever they divorce is quite a bit outmoded. If any woman married and divorced me, she's get nothing since I'm broke as sh*t and likely to remain that way. I'd venture to guess that in 60-70% of divorces (in my state) there's really no major division of assets because there aren't all that many assets.

Child support is another thing. The spouse that sees the children less actually pays more because the theory is that the spouse that sees the children more spends more money on them anyway. And of course women are usually handed over >50% custody.

Of course the solution is: don't get married. I've been saying that for 20 years.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Divorce as a s-test???
no it is not **** test , it is just a way to make him feel guilty and to not show her self as bad person .
Stop finding excuse to women , if that was done by a man will you analyze it too like what you did here ?

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
ok, you can't be bothered to read my earlier posts, so I'll TELL you the advantages to marrying a third world woman. You can filter them to your heart's content, cheaply,mostly via the Net, from millions of young beautiful, smart, traditional, SLIM women who are highly motivated to do as you wish. Filipinas are best, because they are Catholic, speak English and don't at all mind marrying men up to 40 years older than themselves. 1-2 college loans is all you need to get the money to get her here and get her working for you.

You will have the deportation "hammer" to hold over her head, for 5 years, until she can get US citizenship. If you are smart enough to have obtained a vasectomy, she will NEVER have the leverage of a kid to hold over you. After she obtains citizenship, expect a divorce, especially if you are older. I recommend that you file for it yourself, and get another such woman, over which you again have the deportation advantage.

Protect your assets, both before and after the marriage, with trusts, corporations, etc, that she doesn't even know exist. Neither should she know about how much money you really make, what properties you own, etc. You run surveilllance on her, (electronically) and beware of it being done to you.

She can clear over 200k her first 5 years here, if you go at it correctly, solely due to her beauty, being female, being Asian. You can make her give you 100k of that, on top of paying her 1/2 of the extra expense of havng her here. If you are smart, you can turn that 100k into 1/4 million $ during that 5 years that she is not yet a citizen. Repeat with another gal, and you'll have a million $ in 10 years, (easily). Then, if you wish, you can get a spoiled US bvtch your own age or a bit younger, again protecting your assets, and if you are really nuts, have some kids.

Train both Asian women well, and they will have fine lives here. They will get hiring preference from the States and Fed govt agencies,, because they are pretty, young, female, favored immigrant minorities. So they can easily and quickly get well-paid, secure jobs and move up quickly in those jobs, too.It's a great deal for them and for you.

Once they are citizens, they can get school loans and grants, and use that money to do what you did with the housing investments. Once they are citizens, they can marry their old flame from the old country, bring him here, and start a family, or marry some sucker from here in US. Either way, they will be very well off, 10 years after having arrived here.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disadvantages Of 3rd World Women

goundra said:
ok, you can't be bothered to read my earlier posts, so I'll TELL you the advantages to marrying a................g him here, and start a family, or marry some sucker from here in US. Either way, they will be very well off, 10 years after having arrived here.
ok fvck it ,im gonna get me a filipina, time to search redtube :D

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
JoeMarron said:
"Because you weren't worth fighting for." Leave. Never contact her again. Win.
I love this!

I've got a fear of marriage for reasons like this. Divorce is what I fear more.

The reason why the girl did this is because the guy moved on and thought nothing of it instead of pleading his case with her. The princess just wanted to rub in the fact that she was in another castle. But I commend the guy for not trying to save her sorry ass like a regular AFC would!