Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unavailable but got the number without asking?

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22 yo and currently hold an evening part-time serving job at the Chili's in my area. It's a great way to make some extra cash without having to really kill yourself, not to mention the perfect opportunity it provides me with. It gives me an excuse to meet women, and I don't even have to put forth effort to do it.

Something odd happened at work tonight though I've never experienced before. A girl I had went to high school with came in with her dad and was sat in my section at work (she's now 23). We made small conversation, gave good body language, but when women come in with their fathers I usually don't ask for a number, just don't seem right. But sure enough, when I went back to clean the table when they left, her number was sitting on a piece of paper right next to her father's ten dollar tip.

Stir it up.

Yes, I went to high school with this girl, but:

She graduated '02 and I was '03.. in a school of 2,600 students. We never had one conversation the whole 3 years we were there together. I barely recognized her and she had to remind me of her name when I greeted them. Basically, she didn't leave me her number to catch up with an old friend. Quite the opposite I'm guessin.

Which would be cool as f*ck. She's hot.

Except one thing. She has a boyfriend. Of a year. I was f*ckin around on the computer about an hour ago when it dawned on me, we went to the same high school, if she has a myspace or facebook I could probably find it through many friends of mine. Nothing wrong with doing a little investigating before you ask her out right? I get to see what she's interested in, and whether or not I think she'd be more than just a good time in bed. Sure enough, it took about 4 seconds to find it. And wow she sure does like to talk about her lifelong soulmate and lover Tony. Just as recent as Tuesday she updated her threads and everything.

My original plan was to call her tomorrow afternoon, and set something up for Saturday night. Until I read all that..

So fellow Don Juan's, I have 3 questions

1. Why leave the number if she has a long term relationship who she apparently quite cares for?

2. Her dad's a pretty respected person around here. Why do it right in front of her dad who would know she's already involved (Nothing can be worse than losing the respect of a parent?)

3. How would you all play it from here? Go for it or not? She's a solid 8 can't lie.

Thanks for reading and any help you have for me. Later fellas

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't know what is going on in her head.

Perhaps she is extremely happy with her soul mate.

Maybe she dug you and wants to go out with you.

Maybe she wondered if she could get your attention.

There are dozens of reasons that you could make up in your mind as to why she left the number.

A DJ clears his mind of these things and decides on what HE wants to do. You have two CHOICES call her or not.

All I can say is my game got a lot better after I stopped worrying about the stuff I couldn't control.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadian--Obviously I can choose to call her or choose not to call her. Thank you Issac Newton.

Everybody else--Seriously though is the girl just that big a **** fiend that she can't keep em on for her man, or what's up. I don't have a whole lot of experience dating women that are taken, mainly I never felt like it was a good idea to make the move, ya know.. and still do well with what's available. So I guess to the fellas that have been helping women cheat from time to time, what should I make of everything?