Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unahappy about lack...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I know, we've been friends for like a year... I think I've spoke about her before, anyway, she told me she was interested in me a little ago. For my personality, but she meant in a "boyfriend way".

Anyway, she wanted to see Lord of the Rings with me and not her friend. She already made plans with her though, and I didn't do much for suggesting I wanted to see it with her.

She already told me she would see it again (suggesting something?). Should I just confront her and be like, **** it, let's go see LOTR?

:cool:

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man she was throwing herself at you. It doesn't get much more easier than that.

What I would have done. When she said she wanted to go see it but she already made plans with her friend. I would have said we'll go see it with your friend and after let's hookup.

I am somewhat nonchalant about what I say most of the time it hurts me. But when a girl ask if you wanna hookup don't seem like you really care. But take her up on her offer. Because it sounds like she wants you.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashlee Angel
Come on man she was throwing herself at you. It doesn't get much more easier than that.

Maybe, man...

What I would have done. When she said she wanted to go see it but she already made plans with her friend. I would have said we'll go see it with your friend and after let's hookup.

Don't know her friend, didn't really want to bother with her. In any case, I refuse to regret the past and instead tend to look forward to the future. What would you suggest I do to alter my error?

I am somewhat nonchalant about what I say most of the time it hurts me. But when a girl ask if you wanna hookup don't seem like you really care. But take her up on her offer. Because it sounds like she wants you.

Didn't ask me to do anything, I just said I was seeing it with another friend of mine (which is part of the reason why I didn't join her), and she was sort of displeased with the fact that I was seeing it with him and not her. At this point, she hadn't made plans with her friend, but I wasn't going to ditch my (best?) friend for a girl. Never, I'm stronger then that.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She recently said something to me along the lines of:

We could rule the world together.
Maybe we were meant for eachother.

This sounds really obvious, but I was uhhh "mentally indisposed" at the time of this.

Opinions?

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omg c'mon. You definitely do NOT need our advice for this one. If you want me to lay down the law heregoes:
SHE'S INTO YOU, ya bum! Now go out there and get 'er!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mistake, i left something out.

She's currently going out with this guy, whom she has told me directly she may "breakup with".

I think there's the strong possibility of just a strong friends zone, and flirtacious girl.

She says a lot of things. Sounds pretty friend-zone though, while at the same time I'm in part denial. Thing's along the lines of, something about me being what her boyfriend isn't.

We have conversations about life, politics, intelligence and what not. She talks to her boyfriend, he's like "**** that" she's like "me and smooth" blah blah. Then she's like to me "I need to date when I'm 20, so guys are more mature".

I don't know man, go figure. I guess it doesn't matter, the end result will be the same no matter what i think about beforehand.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, listen and listen good. This is a situation that could be either very bad or very good depending on what kind of girl this is and how you handle it.

With most screwy girls, they make a triangle of her, the boyfriend, and a platonic guyfriend. She'll tell the platonic guy she loves him, she needs him, he's better than her boyfriend, but magically she will not do anything with the platonic friend and stays with her BF. DO NOT BE THAT PLATONIC GUY. It's a long path fraught with abuse.

Or, she may be totally telling the truth. If this is the case, you know she may be unstable, offering to break up for a better guy right on the spot. She may do that to you behind your back some day.

Follow it up if she's sexually into you, but know she is screwy, and make sure you don't get caught in a triangle.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's breaking up with him...

making plans to see a movie with her.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go for her, but be careful. Playin with a chick and her friends is like messin with a bomb.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your question is a little unclear to me, but I would say if she already has plans dont try and get her to change them, especially if its with her friends. Step One is to always get in good with her friends.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
making plans to see a movie with her.
And her alone? Friends aren't involved. I don't know her friends, and she wants to see it alone with me (assumed).

The previous situation was only put in place because she had already made plans with another individual, and she didn't want to break off her plans with her, for me.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: She asked my friend if he would join us.

What the %$#! God #$)(*$#!

Should I just be straightforward with her, and be like "I'm want to see a movie with you to try to move our friendship to a relationship". If so, someone give me a cooler line then that ;) .

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be extremely blunt, next time she mentions bringing friends, get a ****y smile on your face and deliver:

"I don't think you can seduce me with him/her around" :D

Then watch the reaction. If you get her stuttering, blushing, or nervous, you know you she might have some interest...although that could swing both ways, I suppose.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'd prefer being completly honest with her and just setteling this yaknow.

I don't want to leave anything to be assumed about her, I'm getting sick and tired of this bullsh1t.