Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unable To Use Tinder Unless I Agree With BLM Movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The BLM movement should hv used this opportunity to galvanised the entire black community not only in America but the entire world to buck up and stop crying foul over every single bad thing that has happened to them as racism, it's getting old and moving towards victim mentality.

As for Bumble, they're don't actually care for blacks, they're just being good business people by leveraging on the current trends.

Clean up ur ghettos, stop with the drugs, violence, crime, etc and get educated, be a community that contributes instead of just wanting handouts - that's what BLM should sell instead of toppling statues to who knows what purpose..

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think everyone is racist. Some people are, and some aren't, and some are more racist than others. I, also, don't buy that all racist are evil; some are completely harmless, and some are downright dangerous. The type of racists who don't want certain people in their country clubs are often the exact same type of people who contribute to and espouse support for BLM. Their country club racism is pretty harmless, but their encouragement of racial animosity among the masses is highly toxic.

I'm not above stooping to the level of an opponent who fights dirty, but that isn't why I call EBR a racist. He IS a racist, and the worst kind. He isn't even ashamed of it.
Was talking about Ebr.

I dont remember him being like this in other thread. I think its just because its something more personal.
That BLM things is very similar to #metoo and feminismsome ppl are more easily influence by those, in other words weak frame.

I think The law of group polarization is why EBR have the belief he has.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've put ShePays on ignore a while ago because he resorts to insults and name-calling. Whether we are talking about me being a blackpilled incel, or BLM, Shepays just ends up in fights which go nowhere. Most people talking against BLM on here have resorted to either name-calling or over-used racist cliches that become nauseating to look at. Don't bring up black & black crime, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime, or black people growing up without fathers, or black mothers having abortions in this discussion because it just touches nerves and the place becomes an echo chamber. People just do not realize how insensitive these type of cliche replies are as we've all heard this a zillion times as an excuse to justify the status quo as is and this just rub salt on the wounds

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've put ShePays on ignore a while ago because he resorts to insults and name-calling. Whether we are talking about me being a blackpilled incel, or BLM, Shepays just ends up in fights which go nowhere. Most people talking against BLM on here have resorted to either name-calling or over-used racist cliches that become nauseating to look at. Don't bring up black & black crime, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime, or black people growing up without fathers, or black mothers having abortions in this discussion because it just touches nerves and the place becomes an echo chamber. People just do not realize how insensitive these type of cliche replies are as we've all heard this a zillion times as an excuse to justify the status quo as is and this just rub salt on the wounds
My opinion is what is going on right now is not how you fix things.

The overflow of easily offended ppl is whats wrong in the word today Being offended is counter productive to advancement by preventing frank and honest discussion about issues.

We need to make ppl see the similarities and not the difference between us to be able to fix problem like those,

When taking the gene centered view of evolution the advantage of in group favoritism is clear.I think it might also be a quick way to evaluate threat and trustworthiness in strangers. Not optimal in todays society but still useful.
However i think that racism is deeper in us than we would think and it is why its not an easy thing to fix.

I know for some of you things are not easy and i hope ppl can find the strength to work this out without playing the victim game and finding offence where there is none.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think its hilarious that BLM looters arent responsible for the criminal acts they are doing today but I am supposed to be responsible for something someone did 200 years ago?

GTFO. That is stupid thinking by a bunch of morons (including the white people who are joining the BLM criminal activity).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The overflow of easily offended ppl is whats wrong in the word today Being offended is counter productive to advancement by preventing frank and honest discussion about issues.

We need to make ppl see the similarities and not the difference between us to be able to fix problem like those,

When taking the gene centered view of evolution the advantage of in group favoritism is clear.I think it might also be a quick way to evaluate threat and trustworthiness in strangers. Not optimal in todays society but still useful.
However i think that racism is deeper in us than we would think and it is why its not an easy thing to fix.

I know for some of you things are not easy and i hope ppl can find the strength to work this out without playing the victim game and finding offence where there is none.
A good metric of assessing this situation is looking at how other countries are viewing the issues that are happening in North America, and in particular the USA. Both China and the Philippines have accused the USA of hypocritical double-standard in their treatment of Blacks, and other countries, including the Vatican (pope) have also chimed in. Human rights abuse is simply what it is to them and the USA has lost its moral legitimacy to complain about other country's human right's abuses, including China and Hong Kong.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its hilarious that BLM looters arent responsible for the criminal acts they are doing today but I am supposed to be responsible for something someone did 200 years ago?

GTFO. That is stupid thinking by a bunch of morons (including the white people who are joining the BLM criminal activity).
Remind me of feminism for some reason.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lets not compare petty criminal acts, which are a reaction to human rights abuses, and put it on the same level of a Human Rights abuse by the State. You have 1992 with Rodney King, and then the 2009 Fruitville Station, Trayvon Martin, and everything else afterwards. BLM started after Trayvon Martin and the acquittal of George Zimmerman which shows systemic discrimination.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Lets not compare petty criminal acts, which are a reaction to human rights abuses, and put it on the same level of a Human Rights abuse by the State. You have 1992 with Rodney King, and then the 2009 Fruitville Station, Trayvon Martin, and everything else afterwards. BLM started after Trayvon Martin and the acquittal of George Zimmerman which shows systemic discrimination.
Petty criminal acts? WTF planet do you live on?

Burning down businesses, murdering people, beating up old people and setting them on fire......do you need the links or can you look them up from that rock you live under?

I think most people agree about the Rodney King and George Floyd cases. Hell shyte worse than that has happened due to BLM in the last week dude.

Wake TF up.

Ridiculous thinking Corrector (aka Racist)

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BLM= we dont care about your heritage or history, we want it taken down. We will act like thugs and criminals until we get our way because that is how we were raised as millennials. We learned to say "We are offended" and show up in groups with cowardly masks on and tell everyone that if you dont stand with us, and our criminal actions, you are racist. But the hell with everyone else's history in this country. We want it taken down.

Seems very unequal.

There is a sleeping giant in this country called the conservative gun owners who make up millions upon millions of the population. They are starting to grumble and when they start pushing back, it will be ugly.
Translation - the south will rise again, and I will avenge my great grand pappy

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was talking about Ebr.

I dont remember him being like this in other thread. I think its just because its something more personal.
That BLM things is very similar to #metoo and feminismsome ppl are more easily influence by those, in other words weak frame.

I think The law of group polarization is why EBR have the belief he has.]
We can dispense with the psychological theories. I’ll make it plain: my “belief” is rooted in 31 years of experience living in the United States as a black man. I don’t have to “believe” in racism when I’ve experienced it - the bad, ugly, and ugliest. First time a white person called me the n-word I was 7 years old and didn’t even know what it meant.

Clean up ur ghettos, stop with the drugs, violence, crime, etc and get educated, be a community that contributes instead of just wanting handouts - that's what BLM should sell instead of toppling statues to who knows what purpose..
This is not black peoples problem. Both of you still think black folks being “good,” “respectable” or “self improving” will fix the black community. The most powerful man in the world from 2009-2016 was a black man raised by a single mother. He still was treated like shvt, discredited, and called racial slurs. Would you give him the same advice on self-improvement?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So all of the white conservatives live in the south? Please enlighten me.

As you immediately chime in a few posts later.....
No... but YOU do. Now I get why Richardthefrog was always calling you a hillbilly redneck lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can dispense with the psychological theories. I’ll make it plain: my “belief” is rooted in 31 years of experience living in the United States as a black man. I don’t have to “believe” in racism when I’ve experienced it - the bad, ugly, and ugliest. First time a white person called me the n-word I was 7 years old and didn’t even know what it meant.
Sorry about that man, i think a basic level of respect is needed for everyone.

I can respect your opinion, i still think your view is clouded but i can also acknowledge that on some aspect you are more knowledgeable than me. But looking at numbers i still think too many things are call racist when they are not.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about that man, i think a basic level of respect is needed for everyone.

I can respect your opinion, i still think your view is clouded but i can also acknowledge that on some aspect you are more knowledgeable than me. But looking at numbers i still think too many things are call racist when they are not.
I agree. The point is it’s not. Tamir Rice, 12 year old black boy playing with a toy gun was murdered by police. We can provide example after example in addition to our own life experience. How do you suggest a black person get white people to listen when we say the racism in the US is rampant?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Petty criminal acts? WTF planet do you live o

Burning down businesses, murdering people, beating up old people and setting them on fire......do you need the links or can you look them up from that rock you live under?

I think most people agree about the Rodney King and George Floyd cases. Hell shyte worse than that has happened due to BLM in the last week dude.

Wake TF up.

Ridiculous thinking Corrector (aka Racist)
Okay you want a semantical correction then I will still maintain the.point. You can not compare criminal acts which get.prosecuted and easily convicted and are therefore NOT sanctioned.by the state (hence why they are legally criminal, and in some of your examples immoral too) to human rights violations. I got you worked up over the term petty. I say whatever to what you just wrote as its beside the point.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Okay you want a semantical correction then I will still maintain the.point. You can not compare criminal acts which get.prosecuted and easily convicted and are therefore NOT sanctioned.by the state (hence why they are legally criminal, and in some of your examples immoral too) to human rights violations. I got you worked up over the term petty. I say whatever to what you just wrote as its beside the point.
Sure you can. You already compared the 2 when you said "petty criminal acts".

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. The point is it’s not. Tamir Rice, 12 year old black boy playing with a toy gun was murdered by police. We can provide example after example in addition to our own life experience. How do you suggest a black person get white people to listen when we say the racism in the US is rampant?

If he was black the interpretation would be racism again, my point is sometime it is racism but its far less often that ppl think.

Its like thinking a 20yo dying of Covid 19 mean its very deadly to young ppl, it can give that impression byt when looking at number they count as not even less than 1% of covid death so a 20 yo getting covid death is 1 in 10000.

@billtx49 @Atom Smasher

just my opinion but i dont think this thread is going anywhere except a flaming war, might be time to close it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.