Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ummmmm.......so we have a weird situation here...

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I hooked up with this chick. Well, it was my friends exgirl. They were broken up at the time and he said she was done with him. She threw herself at me and I had to do the deed (He's not a close friend). Well, she then said they were talking again, so I backed off. But she contacted me again, so we hooked up again a couple weeks later.

So here is the situation. I don't call her, I don't text. I have no idea if he knows or if they are back together. So after a week or so (Thursday) I texted to see what's up. And usually I'm aggressive and would have said "Come over" or "let's hang out tonight" but since he is in the picture and I have no idea whats going on (for all I know he may be checking her phone) I just said "Hey, hit me up if you want to hang out this weekend or sometime next week". She said okay and said talk to you soon.

This is like a fb kinda situation, but if they are back together, I want nothing to do with her. Do you think I did good by leaving the ball on her court? I did this last time and we hooked up again. I figured there is no need to pursue this girl since he is in the picture but would like to hook up with her if she's still single and not seeing him. Kinda like a fuvk buddy. But my rule is generally to never let them have control. But I think in this situation, I thought it best to have her come to me. Your opinions?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Any of you son's of *****es gonna comment on this or what?

Love,

Falcon

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you texted her to hit you up if she wanted to go do something, you put the ball in her court.
she replied saying see you soon... and eventually you will hear from her if she is still interested.
so in the meantime, instead of worrying about if she wants to do something or not, i would find other things to do.
if she is interested, she will make time to spend with you and get right back to you. if she isn't, you will know in a few days when she hasn't tried to hook up and hang out.