Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ultimatum to girlfriend - ?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In My AFC's Days, I remember I dated an Oneitis once, who got mad at me because I told her something and she blow it out of proportion. Lets just say I e -mailed her constantly to appologize, tried to reach her by phone and got nothing out of her for like 4 weeks (even though one of her best girl friends told me she is being difficult and its not my fault).

Then I ran into her in the mall one day and she acted like nothing happen and she didn't even try to appologized for not speaking to me for 4 weeks. We ended up hooking up again and then again something happened where she ignored me again for like 3 weeks, until I confronted her and she told me she was seeing another guy!!.

The Lesson to Learn: If you let her get away with disrespecting you once, then she will do it again because she will see that you don't have any backbone. She is playing games, don't let her.

Go out with the HB9.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got a call from her last night, which took me by surprise. She apologised and said she missed me, then started feeding me an excuse about breaking her phone and being busy. I told her not to insult my intelligence and I hung up on her.

It was petty of me, but I f*cking hate it when women (or anyone at all) try to pass off bullsh!t excuses and think I'm dumb enough to accept them. I also hate the way she was trying to manipulate me by being warm and friendly. This was exactly the same tactic my ex- used to pull and I used to fall for it. This time I didn't.

Of course, after this I decided I was finished with her, but now I'm thinking I'll just get the same sh!t from every girl I date sooner or later. I think it's just the way women are and learning to deal with it or learning not put up with it is what makes a guy successful in relationships.

Nonetheless, I've decided to go out with the other girl and see how it goes and put my "girlfriend" on hold.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
So I got a call from her last night, which took me by surprise. She apologised and said she missed me, then started feeding me an excuse about breaking her phone and being busy. I told her not to insult my intelligence and I hung up on her.

It was petty of me, but I f*cking hate it when women (or anyone at all) try to pass off bullsh!t excuses and think I'm dumb enough to accept them. I also hate the way she was trying to manipulate me by being warm and friendly. This was exactly the same tactic my ex- used to pull and I used to fall for it. This time I didn't.

Of course, after this I decided I was finished with her, but now I'm thinking I'll just get the same sh!t from every girl I date sooner or later. I think it's just the way women are and learning to deal with it or learning not put up with it is what makes a guy successful in relationships.

Nonetheless, I've decided to go out with the other girl and see how it goes and put my "girlfriend" on hold.
WAY TO GO! you did the right thing ..

That was not petty of you.

The thing is.. most girls pull this crap sooner or later. If you had a good girl you wound not even be in this situation.

If she calls again.. don't be a woman and ignore her. Pick up the phone and don't be afraid of her. If she pulls more **** then tell her flat out again and break it off with her. Don't send her an email or an msn message. Remember it is a woman that must prove herself to you.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so good to come out on top for a change, but the worst part of it is that I got sucked into believing she was different and wouldn't pull such games on me. Thanks to this board, I was able to recognise it before I started throwing away my dignity and digging myself into a pit of rejections and depression.

You're right Kevin. If she stands any chance now, it's upto her to prove herself to me.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Dirtheart! Terrific job putting your foot down. I absolutlely think you did the right thing. Never accept this kind of behavior from anyone. Don't throw your pearls to the swine...
Good luck on your date.
Seabreeze:)

MisterAl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome! You rock, Dirtheart!

It takes strength and self-control to go from the state you were in three days ago to stand up for yourself like you did last night.

I hope to continue to find that same strength within myself as I am about to face the same test.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aftering reading this post, i can't help but think that i'm at a high school cheeerleading squad (WAY TO GO DIRTHEART!), j/k.

but congrats, dirtheart. It takes a lot to sort out the b/s a girl gives you for whatever f'ed up thing she did. You didn't fall for it, most guys (even myself) have fallen for it. You are strong and even an inspiration to myself. Actually, I look forward to some girl pulling that b/s on me, I'll know if i have true strength or not.

But your name is "Dirtheart", I'm impressed to see that you live up to it, i'm jealous.. haha.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update...

The HB9 turned out to be a bit of an airhead and I suspect she's an attention wh0re too. She's damn hot, she seems keen (for now), but I decided to next her because I can see she's trouble waiting to happen.

But the point is, I have the confidence to next a HB9 now, and that is a very empowering experience!

My ex-girlfriend never called me back after I called her on the bullsh!t. So I'm single again, but I'm getting a loads of attention from women at university since I returned (with my improved physique), so it's time to get back in the game...

PS. Thanks for the advice and motivation here. Despite the way things turned out, it sure beats wallowing in self-pity and feeling like a pitiful wuss. Better to bail with your dignity in tact.

Last edited: