"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Ultimate Tournement

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
Lets Play a little game, nothing like friednly compotition to bring out the inner dj master in all of us. The goal is to get the most points. Log your pick up, day time, details. you may start at any time but you may not play the game for more than a month, if you want to play again, you start over, get a new name, new game new girls, or wait untill the next ultimet tornement starts. if you are palying you must log in! leave your name.. no bull crap.. no lies...

Having "Conversation" 5+ points
Getting Phone number 10+points
Getting a date 20+ points
Getting a Kiss 25+ Points (t-action +5)
Second bace 30 points
Third bace 40 points
Home Run 50 Points

Rules:
No Hitting on Ex'es or girls you already know.
The phone numbers Must be real.
"Conversations" must be at least 120 seconds.
You can not spend more than 10 bucks on each girl
You can not dump her nor tell her you love her
you can only play for 2 months
no internet dating
unwritten rules....
(feel free to add more rules... i have a mind block)

if you dont have something good to post dont post and keep it to your self. hey you make another post about how much this post suck, just post it else where.

let the ultimate players game beguin... :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
You're 15, do you even know what second and third base are?
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Could use some tweaking, but... not the worst idea I've ever seen....
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by NRM
You're 15, do you even know what second and third base are?
considering he can't spell base correctly, I'd say no. The media lies to you man, don't get sucked in.

Ok this is a nice game and all, but some people aren't so much concerrned about getting laid. People like me. I'm here to improve, so I'll jsut change your game a little and give more points for having a conversation. even more for creating a favorable first impression. even more if they come back for more...etc. Good idea.
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
"Conversations" must be at least 120 seconds.
:eek: lol....

Btw you spelt tournament wrong.

Also btw you should do something better with your time... :cool:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bjon

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Utah
AFK, i like your system of scoring better. I think that it should be about improving rather than just getting laid, cause that's really what this site is about. You should get the rules and scoring all set up. I'll definately join in on this one.
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Seems like a good idea to get some experience. I'm in.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
LOL, bace? You mean base. Also, starting conversations isn't hard if you just do it yourself. Not worrying at all leads to not having any trouble at all. Literally.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
man what is this **** of "oh i dont want to get laid, stuff like talking to her and a relation**** is more important," is that your mom talking?.... every guy wants to get laid, even every girl wants to get laid they want sex just as much as guys do, but they dont get it bc of little wussy guys that say "i dont want sex, is not my main thing."

i dont think yalls balls are producing enough testesterone and to be teens the sexual drive is lacking.

homos
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Hey, undesputable, chill.

We actually have better things to do than have sex. Sure sex is great but it is not the only thing I want to be doing with my time. WE HAVE TOO MANY THINGS TO DO, JOBS TO ATTEND, MISSIONS TO ACOMPLISH, IMPROVEMENT TO MAKE, just to focus on having sex.

Still I think the game is good to get some experience.
So... the game is on. Come guys, try to beat me. We'll see who wins...

10 BUCKS? You are cheap man. If I am having quality time I can spend. For example: If I want to have a blast I may take my date to watch stand-up comedy. Or I may want to take her Go-Karting. If I really have fun with a girl I don't really care how much I spend (as long as it is within my budget). I may spend 5 bucks on one girl, 3 on another, and 20 with another, as long as I am having fun. Why don't we make it 10 bucks every certain time?

Alexis Zorba
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Originally posted by undesputable
man what is this **** of "oh i dont want to get laid, stuff like talking to her and a relation**** is more important," is that your mom talking?.... every guy wants to get laid, even every girl wants to get laid they want sex just as much as guys do, but they dont get it bc of little wussy guys that say "i dont want sex, is not my main thing."

i dont think yalls balls are producing enough testesterone and to be teens the sexual drive is lacking.

homos
Excellent contribution to the boards; keep up the good work...

btw why the hell did you censor "relationship"?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
He spelled it relationsh*t.

There have been ideas like this in the past, except they were alot more thought up and had alot better spelling. Not to bring you down, I commend the effort and I approve of whatever gets you doing your thing. But this is not a new idea that will blow us away.

Why would I go through the trouble of working up to sex if 10 conversations give me the same amount of points in 20 minutes?

This "tournament" is fundamentaly flawed.

You deny the posts of anything negative because you fear it? because your thread must stay pure? Not gonna happen. You didn't put enough work into this for it to be that respected.

There are alot of things wrong with this but the principle is good.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
put a T instead of a P....

and yea alexis i dont think theres better stuff to do than getting laid....and then if you are getting laid thats a GREAT sign of improvement(of course as long as theres no *****s involved), after all thats what DJing is about....you dont go after everygirl to try to have a nice friends relationship, be honest you want to FVCK HER
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
after all thats what DJing is about....
-You've got much to learn young one... (Just joking)

And yes I do want to f uck them but that is not the only thing I want to do with them. I enjoy every part of being with a girl. From the conversations, the dates, their constant drama (you've got to admit it, it is WAaaaY funny how they complicate things), to sex, to foreplay, to sex, to sex, to sex, to sex...:D



Alexis Zorba
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top