Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ultimate Test for Marriage/Serious LTR Material...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
** TL;DR in the quick list below for you lazy tards.

Yes I know some of you guys don't believe in marriage and that's fine. This isn't a thread to discuss whether marriage is good or not. However this can also be used to gauge serious LTR for you marriage paranoid peeps. For those that are still on the pvssy carousel, this will not apply to you.

This thread though, is to discuss the ultimate $hit test you can do to a girl LATER in a relationship to determine if she is marriage/serious LTR worthy or if you want to gauge your chances for a more successful marriage/relationship with her. I say later because there needs to be some amount of time in a short term relationship for both of you to get to know each other and demonstrate value to each other and be in the mindset to transition into something serious. This isn't someone that you just went out with for a month or two in other words.

We all know that most marriages simply represent a shift in power to a woman once that commitment has been made. In a lot of cases, you see the dynamics change and you start seeing how the women feels empowered to speak up more, change her attitude, they become more bold, try to over power you, nag more, etc. They know marriage represents them having you by the balls essentially.

This power dynamic though isn't black or white but several shades of grey. The powershift can be very minimal for some girls while very big for others. So what are some indicators you can go by early on BEFORE you get married or seriously committed in LTR to know where she lands on the spectrum?

So how do you recreate this shift in power without seriously committing or getting married?

The power we have is our jobs believe it or not. This can dictate several things in our lives: our appearance, attitude, social status, materialistic things, lifestyle, confidence level, friends, etc.

I feel losing your job(or pretending to) can invoke several things with women. This will present several tests to them depending on what things are affected by your job loss or how you set it up(friends, appearance, social status, materialistic things, etc). You can test her on all these things and see how she reacts and how supportive she will be.

Marriage is about "for better or worse" but often times these days, people only want the "better" part and will ditch the other if it comes to the "worse" part. Especially in this day and age where women want it "all" and have been brainwashed not to settle and to be superior to males.

Sex and Finance has statistically been the main culprits of majority of the divorces. This test minimizes the finance part risk.

The sex part - make sure she has as high libido as you or higher and learn to gauge if she ever uses sex for power to get her way. Marriage or serious LTR will NEVER work with women that uses sex for power.

But it's not all about the guy's wants.

We as men in a serious LTR/Marriage have a duty whether we like it or not. We always need stay up on top of our end of the bargain by providing: leadership, masculinity, organization, comfort, safety, nurturing, understanding, listening, discipline, structure, basic necessities, productivity, value, etc. amongst other things.

*For a woman, she should provide some of the things above in addition to: being selfless, supportive, empathetic, compliance, having a sense of humility, being grounded, being humble, having a survival mentality rather than a victim mentality, being able to deal with adversities in life, amongst other things. This will ensure she is also good mother material as well.

I met my wife when I was unemployed and driving my crappy beater car to the first few dates with her. She has stuck with me through 2 job layoffs. She has always had a higher sex drive than me. She believed in never holding grudges or going to bed angry. She has divorced parents that divorced a little before I met her and she's very mindful of not going down that path. She has a great relationship and looks up to her father. She puts herself dead last after our kids. She is low maintenance when it comes to materialistic, appearance, drama wise. It has lasted 18+ years so I speak from real life observations rather than recycling things I've read.

** Here's a more complete quick check list.
- Job loss( or pretend job loss) being a great $hit test for women you plan on marrying or having serious LTR with
- Find someone with as high or higher libido than you and someone that never uses sex for power
- Find someone that treats everyone she interacts with good
- Find someone without mental issues
- Find someone with strong family structure or that looks up to her dad
- Find someone that has survival rather than victim mentality
- Find someone that looks at feminism with an objective lense
- Look for and identify the traits listed above that I listed *

I realize this might be common sense for some but I know people come on here all the time to look for answers or suggestions. Hopefully this will provide some clarity and awareness for some, especially the young lads. :up:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Find someone that treats everyone she interacts with good
- Find someone without mental issues
This is seriously important, so many guys ignore red flags because "she's hot" but regret it later.

Find someone with strong family structure or that looks up to her dad
Yes a good relationahip with her father is always a good sign.

Find someone that has survival rather than victim mentality
Yes! All my ex did was blame her ex bf for everything and constantly bad mouth him. Never once admitted her own faults.

Find someone that looks at feminism with an objective lense
This is actually pretty easy to find, most mentally stable women don't care for feminism