Ultimate Steps To Become The King Don Juan PT I

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate Steps To Become The King Don Juan PT I

Preface

I have been reading and studying from various sites books and other sources on seduction, self

help, and influence for almost a year now, which I've learned so much knowledge and different

ideas from. Here is a list of the my personnal favourite top tips from many hundreds of sources

I've gathered, because it has always been a pain to trawl through pages and pages of

information to get the raw deal and it's hard to remember stuff you have read from a while ago

with out re-reading that same article again. Some sources are mixed in with others and some

straight from there original context. All compiled here and stripped down in their bear minimum

ideas for a great source of quick and easy reference. The guide pressumes you already know all

the basics. Props go out to all the original authors. :)

Alex

Last edited:

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Right Mindset

1. Focus on Your Dreams. Woman always come second to them.

2. Always try to Improve Yourself. Try to learn something new everyday.

3. Try to Always Win in what you do. You can do whatever you want, if you work for it

4. Seek to Solve Problems rather than to place blame. If there is a problem, you solve it.

5. Rejection Is Better Than Regret. The greatest risk you can take in life is not to risk it all!

6. NEVER give up your ideals or Morals for anything.

7. Never Feel You Have To Prove Yourself to anyone

8. Being a Don Juan isn't all about getting girls and becoming the Coolest Guy you know.

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your Character

9. Smile and Always Be Positive. Moods are infectious. Nobody likes a complainer.

10. Have a good Sense Of Humour and be able to laugh at yourself.

11. Be Confident, talk slow. Take up a lot of space and be in control. Walk like you have a purpose. and use confident Eye Contact.

12. Always show great Ambition and speak positively about yourself. But never boast. Use stories, experiences or your actions instead to show your assets off.

13. Lead. take charge and Dominate. Always Be Decisive.

14. Saying NO - Don't tolerate bull**** from anyone. As simple as the title. Say no to gain respect. Don't be afraid to disagree. Demand Respect!

15. Accept Others. One of the best ways to get a person to like you is to let them know that you like them. Agree! - Whatever we admit it or not, we like persons who agree with us.

16. Listen and Be Listened To. When people speak, genuinely listen to them. Let them know that you are paying attention and that their thoughts and opinions are important to you.

17. Always Show Appreciation - Everybody wants approval and recognition for what they have accomplished. If someone helps you in any way, tell them how much you appreciate their actions.

18. Be Willing To Walk Away From Anyone if they try to walk over you and treat you with no respect. No matter how important they are to you or however long you've known them. Know when if it's time and they have run out of chances. Likely hood is they'll come crawling back and be willing to change for your needs if you really mean anything to them.

19. Don't be Afraid to Ask For What You Want. ( i.e that Job, a favour or a pay rise )

20. Ask questions in a way that they only have a yes or an yes answear. ( i.e Assume don't ask ) Always Assume You'll get what you want.

21. Don't say what you are going to do to prove yourself, Just do them! Prove Things With Your Actions not words.

22. Thrive in the unexpected. And Do The Unexpected. Constantly challenge peoples perception of you!

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
With Yourself

23. Become the prize then You Are The Prize .

24. Dress well. Take Care Of Youself , look after your body, eat healthy and exercise. Wear Nice shoes, Belts match shoes! Always wear cologne.

25. Always Look The Part. People will believe anything that looks and sounds professional. It doesn’t have to be logical to be credible.

26. Do Something That Scares You every day.

Last edited:

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
With Woman

27. There's Millions Of Hot Women out there. Don't focus on one!

28. No Woman is the One-itis. You Are The One-ITIS !

29. Assume that she is interested in you and act the same way you would with a woman that you know for a fact is interested in you.

30. To give the woman the subliminal sense that the two of you are already in love, dramatically increase your Eye Contact while the two of you are talking. Eye contact with a good smile indicates confidence and self-assurance

31. Don't compliment a woman on her beauty. Compliment Her Uniqness, HB's are used to being constantly hit on cause of their looks so pick out something you think she prides in herself and that most people are obilivious too.

32. Have Good Manners, Hold doors, offer chairs, walk on curb side of the pavement etc. Be Patient.

33. Embrace Your Own Sexuality, don't hide it. Do not apologize for your testosterone, for your desires.

34. Kino - initiate Kino and smile, look comfortable and friendly when you do it

35. Flirt and be ****y & Funny. Make fun of her in a fun in a flirty way. TEASE the hell outta her.

36. Send Mixed Signals to confuse her.

37. Paint A Pretty Picture! Describe Things In Great Detail Of Senses, sounds, feelings, colours, use vivid visual descriptions. This will make them fascinated by you. Ask open-ended personal questions. Ask questions about her favorite memories, what she likes, etc. Get to know her more. As time goes on integrate sexual questions. What she likes and such.

38. Talk about feelings and emotions with woman. Use Meta-Emotions! ( i.e. W happend which made me feel X that lead me into a sense of Y that made me realise Z )

39. Intimacy Level Four is where very close friends or lovers enjoy. It's not cliches, and it's richer than facts. It's even more than feelings. It's We Statements. Lovers discussing the weather might say, "If this good weather keeps up, we will have a great trip." Use Premature We Statements to fake imtimacy.

40. Program Her! Use Embeded NLP Commands in your sentances to get her to in the state you want or to get her to agree, to want, or feel something.

41. Talk About Sex. Use sexual stories to get her horny.

42. Judge woman by their Actions, not by their words

43. She says maybe or shes not sure, Likely hood it means No! Excuses Are Red Lights

44. Sex is more Important than Love. The only true sign of interest is if she sleeps with you. Women will touch you and say sweet things to get something done. Say "No" till they offer sex.

45. If you think she's playing games/mixed signals - Stop It Cold and Walk Away If She Is Playing Games.

46. Don't Ever Act jealous!

47. Be a Challenge - Don't always be available. Never let the other person take you for granted

48. Never let the other person take you for granted. Use Absence, create pain and conflict, to keep the seduced on tenterhooks

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex Tips

49. Get her really hot for you and make her wait Girls love atticipation so tease Her. " Sex With An Obsessed Woman Is One Of The Seven Wonders Of The World " :D

50. Do Your Best In Bed. If you **** her good she will place much more value in you, plus word will spread among the female population that you are a sex god.

51. Foreplay! Foreplay can be very important it helps her to get in the mood and get her juices flowing. Don't head straight to her sexual organs, spead some time on the rest of her body other Female Erogenous Zones include; her neck, her ears, her lips, her scalp, her perineum, her buttocks. the small of her back, her fingers and toes, and other soft spots ( backs of her knees, the insides of her arms, her inner thighs, or her palms. )

52. Without out touching her, use you senses and Smell Her. Smell her hair and smell her skin. Tell her she smells really good and it will really turn her on.

53. Use plently of Variety in your love making. i.e fast / hard, slow / soft, use differect scenerios, different amounts of foreplay, different postions or places etc. Never become predictable, because predictable is boring when it comes to anything including sex.

54. Practice to Have Some Control. Try and last longer if possible before cumming.

55. Women love to be dominated by a man. It turns them on. Every once in a while, they also like to dominate a man. This is natural. Used properly, you are going to give her something that no man has ever given her. If you cannot dominate a woman in the bed room, then you cannot truly fulfill a woman sexually. Dominance exists as not “asking” her if she likes something, but KNOWING she does through her reactions.

56. It takes a woman MUCH longer to come down from an orgasm than a man. What You Do After Sex Is Over Can Elevate You From Being A Good Lover Into Being A GREAT lover! Talk to her and caress her for a while. Tell her how sexy she was during sex. Tell her how much she turned you on, etc.

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Various Social Tips and Tricks

57. Make Everything A Win Win Situation . Every experience, everyday no matter if it turned out not how you wanted, you still learned from it and it made you stronger.

58. Instead of using Affirmations, use questions everyday to make you believe, because questions need a real answear so they must be true and believeable to your mind. Questions Are More Powerful Than Affirmations . ( i.e How come I am so lucky? or I wonder in How many ways I can become better and better? )

59. When you Expect A Lot, you can get a lot. Your expectations of others and yourself will become reality. Whatever you expect to happen will happen. If you push yourself hard, you will start to see results.

60. When you Visualize a future accomplished goal or outcome you which to happen, Build A Contingency Plan. Visualize yourself taking all the steps toward your goal and visualize everything going wrong and how you overcame the difficulty.

61. What is the worst that can happen? Usually The Worse Case Scenario Ain't All That Bad!

62. The most successful people have many many failures first before they succeeded. Successful People Succeed Because They Never Give Up after set backs.

63. Remember The Only One Watching You Is Your Conscience. You can shut it off. Or adjust it.

64. Someone is practically begging you to do something you don't want to? Say "No" If she/he is a real friend he/she will forgive you for it. If she/he will not forgive you. Let him/her walk to hell. Don't Do Anything You Do Not Want To Do.

65. When conversating Pickup On Their Key Words And Then Run With It. People usually bring up what they want to talk about the most all you need to do is listen.

66. Make sure your message can be fully understood by the others person. Use A Similar Language To People you are talking too, don't use language or terms the other person will not understand.

67. Have you ever said anything you regretted and wished you could take it back? A pattern interrupt can help you recover the foot that was in your mouth! ( i.e Coughing, sneezing, dropping something, swatting a bug, loud noise, a child screaming, a phone rings ) so Interrupt When A Conversation Goes Downhill.

68. Don't lie because you have to keep it up and there is a chance you can get found out but Bend The Truth always to your advantage.

69. People want to hear what you will do for them, not what you want from them. Fill Your Messages With Benefits. The following two sentences show how this concept works. "I can show you how to be a better person if you listen to me" is much more appealing than. "Listen to me because I am smarter than you."

70. A Fake And True Demand - When you want someone to do something then start of by asking for a ridiculous demand, then ask your true demand.

71. Use Expectation to get what you want done - “They say that you are great with women and I thought, since you are so good, that you maybe could help me.” ....You see that this person is expected to be helpful and when he has a chance to prove it then he will much more often do it.

72. Get Someone To Agree Three Or Four Times, they will most probably agree automatically the next time? Do this by making statements that the other must agree with (or which you know they will agree with) 1st. ( i.e " You are looking at me. ", " Certain thoughts are going through your mind. " , or " You don't get something for nothing do you? " )

73. If you Do Someone A Favour over time they will feel a deep need to repay you and the feeling only gets stronger.

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 1 Is very rough. I will be writing any another version which will take me another few months because have tons of material still to read, particually to do with sex and self help. So look out for Part 2 the revised version soon, as it will be twice as good as this version.

:cheer:

Alex

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys....i think we hv a genius here.

Thank you Alex! Although none of the stuff here is exactly "original", it's great to see everything here in summarised, condensed form.

Keep up the good work!

FatBastard

Banned
Reaction score
this advice doesn't work. Grow your penis size and grow your tities and youll be alright.

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FatBastard
this advice doesn't work. Grow your penis size and grow your tities and youll be alright.

Never knew becoming a shemale would help you get laid more ;)

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent, concise post. Congrats.

longwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
it sounds like youv'e been reding the 48 rules of power

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very well-written compressed post

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Treating girls like a little girl is a good idea...like their fathers treat them.

Reaction score
bump