MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,679
- Reaction score
- 5,122
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
+1. Agree. Male thirst in Western nations keeps increasing.She's not wrong, there are quite enough thirsty Europeans and Americans to comfort the Ukrainian widows.
A friend of mine has PhD in history and his doctoral thesis was on the rapid spread of the Mongol Empire. There were several reasons of why and how this happened, but one that was mentioned was that Genghis Khan changed the nature of how a defeated enemy was to be treated. Historically, a defeated enemy was dealt with harshly (Men and boys killed, goods pillaged), but by and large women and girls... while not being treated with kindness, were often left alive.This is basically how Mongol DNA spread all over Asia.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.