Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ukraine - what's really happenin

R

Ranger

Understanding economic history is important. I am a dyed in the wool combat marine despite being a civilian and now designing refineries and natural gas plants.

After the civil war the marines went under the control of the president. No president ever needed congressional approval to deploy marines. That’s why the are called “The Presidents Own”

In the early 1900s General Smedley Butler and the marines were deployed around the world and especially the “Bannana Wars”.

Butler found out and blew the whistle on all these small wars. He was pissed because his marines were being killed to subdue Central American countries so banks and companies could take charge and take over the labor and production of these small countries. Total exploitation. These were all driven by banking. This is not conspiracy theory stuff. It is a matter of complete congressional record. The documents are available to US citizens.

R

Ranger

Have you read "Confessions of an Economic Hitman"? It's a great read.
This is brutal stuff. Modern economics are hacks to make money despite the next two generations being robbed.

I am not a conspiracy theory guy. Not at all. But there are some things I know now that I was better off not knowing. Almost all news is a lie. It’s only political viewpoint. So I don’t care what the mews or others think or say about it.

This also goes back to the feminine imperative. Our entire world as we know it is an illusion. This is a true Matrix. But it’s living flesh and not a computer program.

I think I’m done here on this thread. I have more important productive things to do.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Good post Ranger.

Although ur instincts is in sync with mine on the economic front we might differ on the route as to why.

Mine is the believe that the power moves is to keep the population docile and motivated .

On the topic of banks, when sanctions started, many banks have sprouted up in Russia, achieved fast growth whilst borrowing heavily from their central bank and then collapsing later on.

I suspect that there were massive bailouts used to keep many companies floating by offering loans to hide the fact via newly set up banks that it's actually a state bailout.

Taxes inadvertently goes up while the population remains docile and motivated to support their leader.

And galvanised support from the population will give Putin the room he needs to manoeuvre.

R

Ranger

Good post Ranger.

Although ur instincts is in sync with mine on the economic front we might differ on the route as to why.

Mine is the believe that the power moves is to keep the population docile and motivated .

On the topic of banks, when sanctions started, many banks have sprouted up in Russia, achieved fast growth whilst borrowing heavily from their central bank and then collapsing later on.

I suspect that there were massive bailouts used to keep many companies floating by offering loans to hide the fact via newly set up banks that it's actually a state bailout.

Taxes inadvertently goes up while the population remains docile and motivated to support their leader.

And galvanised support from the population will give Putin the room he needs to manoeuvre.
Indeed these loans for bailouts are created out of thin air just like here in America. The interest alone will consume decades of slave labor taxation.

Putin is a very intelligent man. He understands power. Textbook skill right out of “The 48 laws of power”
He will get room to maneuver as well.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It seems that the usurping Ukrainian President has an election coming up in January and he has VERY little support.

Add that he has declared martial law as a result of this, which makes no sense, and it seems like he is the one angling to solidify his position of power.
An assertion derived by lack of actual experience yielding power and too much idle time spent on researching with others of similar disposition.

You seriously need to get a job.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Did Poroshenko not just declare martial law?

Is there not an election just around the corner in Ukraine?

You need to turn off National Geographic and stop masturbating to your apex ultron predators.

It is time to grow up and and learn to think son.
Some Devils r born on the battlefield.

Some Nerds r born researching the dark Web.

Some think they know the battlefield even when they haven't tasted blood...

And it gets worse, without instincts they exclusively rely on evidence to hunt..by using Google.

Those brave nerds entering a jungle all dolled up in battle gears thinking they know the hunt.

Only a fellow nerd will be impressed by those nerdy Google researchers, researching the skills of the hunt and telling us how the hunt is done.

Disgusting.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Translation:

Spaz is mad.
Spaz is angry.
Spaz just can't even.
Spaz uses only women's intuition for decision making.
Spaz is a failure because of this.

Cry moar Spaz.
Reminds me of my days in kindergarten..with kids chanting a similar tune.

I'm just so super.

Like super man ;)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Stop being a pvssy and answer the question.

Men use facts
Women use feelings

Which one are you?

I mentioned instincts.

An example 4 nerds;

A newly born baby instinctively knows how to svck milk even without being taught.

A newly born baby instinctively breath in air without being told when 2 breath.

These r low level scrape of the barrel instincts.

You as u r right now, are at a baby's level simply because u hv not experienced yielding power in real life.

U r just idling away in a dark corner of ur room surfing the dark web. How do u expect 2 hv any useful instincts ?

Now do as I ask, for a start, go send out an application for a managerial position at McDonald's.

Now you're learnt something useful from Spaz.

Be polite and say thank you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Leaders do not shy from hard questions, and this is an easy one. This is how I know you lead nothing.

Why are you so afraid?

Men use facts
Women use feelings

Which one are you?
I've already answered in detail.

It's you who doesn't understand.

We are referring to my posts abt instincts that u r assuming as emotions.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No, you have dodged like a fraud who has been caught in the act of selling snake oil.

Instinct is an innate behavior, not an insight into why something is happening.

Men use facts
Women use feelings

Which one are you?
K..

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Facts stymie you again? That has to be frustrating.

Yet you still dodge the question like a failed leader.

Men use facts
Women use feelings

Which one are you?
Calm down Danger.

Go back to my postings. It's all there.

Even this question is ridiculously simplistic that's reflective of ur mind frame.

Men uses more then facts. Women uses more then emotions when deciding upon something.

Again go back to my postings, learn from it and be a better man.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Leader do not dodge. You are a fraud who relies on feelings and then pouts when people challenge you.

Quit being a pvssy and answer the question.

Men use facts
Women use feelings

Which one are you?
U r rather dense aren't you?

Seems you need additional schooling.

Let's take a look at ur assertions.

Men uses fact

Any successful man in business or politics will tell you that they had more successes relying on their gut instinct over data/fact/evidence.

As such, ur assertions that ALL men just uses fact per se is a fallacy or its because of ur lack of actual real life experiences.

Women uses feelings

I am not a woman and I won't pretend to know the inner workings of the female mind.

However, base on my interactions with women in the business world, they r able to make sound professional judgements when required.

It is a fallacy to state that every single decision a woman makes is based solely on emotions.

Conclusion

As for the choice u asked me to make, since ur assertions r either incomplete or an outright fallacy, it is unanswerable to anyone.

It is not my fault that u r parasite feeding off others. Nor is it my fault that you lack admirable qualities.

It is however completely ur fault for choosing to idle away ur life on the dark web.

I will no longer be replying 2 ur post that lacks any substance.

Only pity is driving me to even reply this.

Qwazi

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is all true about the US, I believe Russia should mind its own business anyway