Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ukraine - what's really happenin

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said, "in the past". You may want to reread his statement so you can give a response which makes sense.
The Ukranians clain that the Russians have been stopping them for some time...you know, "in the past," under some sort of pretense about terrorists. And all of those pics are photoshop, I"m sure, by the CIA and the fake news.

Putin owned Obama for being a pvssy, and now he is owning Trump for being an egomaniacal moron. I have to hand it to him for being able to exploit the weakness of his opponent.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What makes you think this is about Putin galvanizing his supporters?
Because I hv done the same when there's trouble brewing internally.

There must be trouble at home ground, perhaps support is dwindling or even a populous that's in the process of being slowly demotivated - this is perhaps the most dangerous of situation to be in.

A leader then must use every trick at his disposal to stop it and galvanised his people.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have evidence to support this theory of yours that Putin is doing it because of unrest?
Merely an observation that primarily makes sense for a man who has an indomitable will.

See the results. Therein lies his true intentions.

The noise r just details of misdirection.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So it's only your opinion then. All opinion, no facts.

Why is it not the Ukrainian president who is trying to "combat unrest" amd shore up power?
U lack experience wielding power over a large number of men.

Once u do u will understand my meaning.

Until then you cannot fathom further then u r now.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is Spaz's typical operating procedure.

1. Make statements as if they were fact.
2. Have no evidence or data when challenged.
3. Engage in personal attacks on the challenger as a means to deflect and hide that he cannot support his position.

He made a statement about Putin dealing with unrest.
I asked for supporting evidence.
He engages in personal attacks on me.

This is how the Leftists work. Against facts and data, and you must accept their position as gospel or you are <insert something derogatory here>.

Take your fake left spin narrative and sell it to men who are too lazy to think. That does not fly on sites like this.
Nah. Conspiracies r the domain of small minded men. My previous post applies through logic and through life experiences as a leader.

An estimated 1700 people reports to me on a professional level in 5 countries.

On a more personal note, there's more that I'm responsible at my tribe.

Power knows no boundaries between right or left ideologies.

I don't fvcking care of the narratives u r spinning here that has u sitting 24/7 surfing the dark web. Drill that into ur mindset.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Things you have provided in this reply.....

1. More personal attacks
2. More deflections
3. Qualification attempts <---This is new. No need to try and qualify yourself to me. You only need to provide supporting facts.

Things you have failed to provide....

1. Supporting facts for your allegations regarding Putin.
2. Supporting facts for why your allegation does NOT also apply to the Ukraine.

I see you are growing angry though. If you focused on facts instead of feelings you would make it much further in life. And you would have the support of the thinking men on this board.
Not angry.

It's like explaining something to a man who has never hunted in a jungle that he is being hunted when there is no evidence.

Ur instincts is simply not there thus ur over reliance on evidence.

Like I said, you cannot fathom it because u hv never ever been in a leadership position over a large group of men.

How abt you try sending out an application for a managerial position at the nearest McDonald's for a start ?

R

Ranger

Not angry.

It's like explaining something to a man who has never hunted in a jungle that he is being hunted when there is no evidence.

Ur instincts is simply not there thus ur over reliance on evidence.

Like I said, you cannot fathom it because u hv never ever been in a leadership position over a large group of men.
Being in a dangerous environment long enough and one starts to see things intuitively.

I love a damgerous environment.

The world is way too passive for me.

R

Ranger

My instincts say Ukraine is the one trying to create optics to address domestic issues.

Who is to say whether your instinct or my instinct is correct?

Use your head.
You mistake my intent. That post was a side note. I have my own ideas about the power struggles of that area and some others. I haven’t shared them.

R

Ranger

My question still stands though. How do you reconcile disagreeing instincts?

Spaz is tap dancing and doesn't have the balls to man up and answer. I thought perhaps you would.
Spaz is operating on his knowledge and experience. He’s not entirely wrong and in many respects neither are you.

There is no need for covert hostility hear.
There is a lot of history here in this region. From the marauding mongols to Peter the Great to the Persians.

What does Ukraine do for the region? What’s so special about Ukraine? I have a buddy that came back from the Ukraine a few months back.

Why is it called “The Ukraine” and not just Ukraine?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spaz is operating on his knowledge and experience. He’s not entirely wrong and in many respects neither are you.

There is no need for covert hostility hear.
There is a lot of history here in this region. From the marauding mongols to Peter the Great to the Persians.

What does Ukraine do for the region? What’s so special about Ukraine? I have a buddy that came back from the Ukraine a few months back.

Why is it called “The Ukraine” and not just Ukraine?

Oh dear dear me!

Is Spaz upto his old tricks again!

Accusations.. But no evidence to back his claims? Confirmed.

Guilty without due process? Confirmed.

Playing the victim? Accusations of personal attacks? Confirmed.

Why am I not surprised here.. Looks like Danger has done a GREAT job of handing his ass over to him lol.

R

Ranger

This is a nice dodge, but still a dodge.

Again, what happens when two instincts are in disagreement with eachother?

What helps resolve them?

You both can claim instincts all day, just as I and others can. But running from evidence and calling names shows what you really are.
Oh that question. No problem.
To me? The resolution is one is dead and the other isn’t.

R

Ranger

Another nice dodge. Since nobody among us is dying today, there needs to be another way to resolve competing instincts.

I wonder what that could be.....hmmm....
Well I’m pretty sure you can expand that out. I didn’t dodge anything. I am not your enemy.

One has a successful business, the other doesn’t.
Countless examples.

I think you get the idea. Power is a driving force yet you didn’t answer my question. Your turn.

What is so important about The Ukraine? Why would Russia even want such a place?

R

Ranger

You did dodge the question, and that does not mean you are my "enemy".

Who owns a successful business and the other does not? I am unsure what you are referencing here or the point you are trying to make.

When there is a disagreement between instincts, how do we know which one is accurate?
I’m trying to move away from a disagreement that isn’t mine.
I posted a side post that wasn’t even relative. I have no desire to explain myself or my motives. I don’t want to participate.

R

Ranger

I wanted to get back to the reason why Russia is so concerned about getting The Ukraine.
I don’t watch the news much, if ever. We always get the fake reason as it aligns to a political agenda.

So why do YOU think The Ukraine is so important to such a vast country that has an amazing amount of oil reserves and precious metals?
Why even bother?

R

Ranger

I don’t have a bias. I can only speak from extrapolation.
Russia doesn’t have a warm water port.

I learned this from some Russian business men and engineers when I was in Alaska. BP and Exxon let them tour the Alaska Pipeline facilities in Prudhoe Bay. I flew back to anchorage on the same plane as the group. I sat next to a very attractive (that’s another story) Russian business woman. We had a very good conversation.

Russia is basically land locked. Peter the Great understood the importance of The Ukraine and the economic trade impact. Without a warm water port, Russia is blocked from economic expansion.

Putin is a powerful leader and to be quite honest, he’s brilliant. He understands The Ukraine and it’s importance in the area. The warm water port is everything. The Ukraine is under heavy debt because they got stupid and borrowed money from the banking system. Very bad move. The economic interests to the Banking industry is the motive to keep The Ukraine out of Putin’s hands.

Putin paid off Russia’s debt, and like Trump, he doesn’t owe anyone $hit. Banking does not like countries that are not held in debt.
Marine General Smedley Butler commented in the 1930s how things in the world would unfold. He despised the way marines were used to squash 3rd world nations so that their production could be exploited.

This Russian business woman was a very astute woman. Kinda scary but she had drinks with me later that evening at the Hilton in Anchorage.

It seems complex but it’s not. At this point...that could change...I support Putin’s initiatives. Ukraine sold their souls.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They gave up their nukes in exchange for a promise of protection from the west, which obviously turned out to be a bullsh!t promise. Now we offer the same promise to North Korea - ditch the nukes, join the global party, and we will protect you.

R

Ranger

The way we ask questions often reveal our own biases, even when we are unaware of them.

Asking "Why is the Ukraine important to Russia?" focuses the discussion on one target, Russia.

Asking "What is causing the overall conflict?" removes ALL targets and lets the data guide us.

By the way, great work on providing data behind your thought process. Isn't that better than "women's intuition"?

So we know the Kerch bridge is important to Russia. But they already have control over it so conflict here does not benefit them so far as we know.

How could conflict benefit Ukraine, or others, here?
Banking control of Ukraine denies Russia economic prosperity. Thus a penalty for not using a Central Bank ie private banking interests.

This is about money. There is no other reason. Putin is doing what he is suppose to do. High tariffs set by banking interests of import/export of Russian goods and services through the warm water port.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bankers hate Russia because they are a mafia state with a corrupt court system. Refusing to enforce intellectual property laws doesn't help either. Russia is too risky to attract international investment, which won't change without drastic reforms to the country.

R

Ranger

Bankers hate Russia for sure, seeing as they are not running the fiat scam.

So are you saying that bankers are provoking this conflict? Can't say I disagree there. There is interesting data to help support that thesis.
According to my assessment and my conversation with Russian business persons.

Hillary’s top eight campaign contributors were banks and financial institutions so it should not surprise anyone that liberals are targeting Russia.

R

Ranger

China is the worst IP offender, but banks are fine with them.....

Banks don't have to do business with Russia, so that seems like a terrible reason to hate them?
China is run by debt. Bank heaven. Trillions are made on interest alone. Made by a centralized bank that’s privately owned.

Russia has no debt and got out of centralized banking. Nothing is made. They can’t control policy, debt or direction of the company. Citizens can’t be tooled for economic taxation that is paid directly to a centralized bank. Trillions are lost by the real problem is banks no longer have any power over Russia.