Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UK Prime Minister - he’s impregnated another woman

Elliot

Don Juan
Reaction score
question to perusers of SoSuave - the UK prime minister Boris Johnson has just simultaneously announced he’s engaged and his fiancee is pregnant - this will be his 3rd marriage and estimated to be his 7th or 8th child (information not fully publically available) - he won the election late last year and is well known to be ‘dynamic’ with the ladies

disregarding his wealth (although not stratospheric) as an obvious asset - his look can be described as disheveled - in my eyes, (not a fan of his political positioning) I admire his noncholence with prevailing political opinion - he got over 51% of all male voters, but only 33% of all female voters - is he a role model or fantasy for how men want to live their lives?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good old Boris stiltskin. For a pale trump copy is going great guns. Europe it does need some balls or they will have to name it new Russia.

actually maybe that's their defensive strategy let all the migrants in so Russia doesn't want it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
question to perusers of SoSuave - the UK prime minister Boris Johnson has just simultaneously announced he’s engaged and his fiancee is pregnant - this will be his 3rd marriage and estimated to be his 7th or 8th child (information not fully publically available) - he won the election late last year and is well known to be ‘dynamic’ with the ladies

disregarding his wealth (although not stratospheric) as an obvious asset - his look can be described as disheveled - in my eyes, (not a fan of his political positioning) I admire his noncholence with prevailing political opinion - he got over 51% of all male voters, but only 33% of all female voters - is he a role model or fantasy for how men want to live their lives?
Boris, like Trump, is a narcissist. This makes his charisma more effective on the stupid and the weak minded, or the similarly pathological. You may have identified one such person if you find someone who has a narcissist as a "role model". Look at what his own family says about him for example.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Elliot,
I also admire Boris...And yes he is a bit of a Philanderer,perhaps the Turkish in his blood?.... but he runs rings around both Friends and Adversaries, most of whom have never held a proper job....He was schooled at Eton,read history at Oxford,was Lord Mayor of London and For many Years Editor of "The Spectator"...One of the few Rags I read.

Serenity

Reaction score
Europe it does need some balls or they will have to name it new Russia.
I'm European, trying to imagine Russia taking over Europe. I'm not sure they'd even want that, by the time they reached France everything would be burnt to the fvcking ground in mass riots and there wouldn't be much left for Russia to want.

Boris isn't going to make any sort of difference regarding Russia in relation to Europe. Putin doesn't care, if he wanted to conquer Europe he would have done it already.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I love Europe so I hope so. I was eyeing up retirement in Estonia. But it was a bit close to those fun lovin ruskis and their tanks for my liking.

It wouldn't be a matter of reaching France. With air superiority, hypersonic missiles and high speed air troop transports they could be there in hours.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Serenity,
Relax about Russia Old Chap,the measure of a Nations Strength is its economy...In a scaled comparison of World economies,regarded together with each US State.the Russians are number 13,California is No4,Texas 9,New York11....Canada is No 12...despite a glorious past and potentially being the third Richest World nation in terms of resources,they box way over their weight.