“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

uhh did i pop her cherry

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
uhh my gf has her period the last week of the month... and well its almost that time.. and she wasnt bleedin but then when i was done i noticed blood.. Did I pop her cherry? ehh
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
ok yeah she said shes not bleeding anymore so I did...

Its weird shes all embarassed..
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
I've never f*cked a virgin before. Wonder what it's like :eek: I always get the girls you think are complete sweetharts and turn out to be hoes
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Me too.^^^^


The actual sex is over-rated ,cus they're UNBELEIVBLY tight and in pain from the slighest poke.You defintley feel like more of a man though . There is nothing like just airing out a virgin.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
hah yeah i did this today, we were having sex and then blood was on the condom, and it wasnt her period. she was walking with her legs wide apart after that and she still was when i left.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
WoW, impressive job. Hope you atleast showed some compassion, you might be able to make her come back for some more :D
 

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Haha they're all sluts fellas. The ones in high school I never had the slightest clue were dirty were the ones that f*cked like jackrabbits.

Usually the ones everyone labels the sluts of the school aren't. And the ones that wear short skirts and tight clothes in general...they aren't either(who wants to walk around bow legged in a skirt all day). It's the chicks that wear either sweatpants/wind pants everyday that'll f*ck you anywhere, anytime, the bathroom, the middle of the library, don't matter.

Good work on the virgins fellas, that's what I like to hear. Only disappointed I didn't get to them first
 
Top