Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugly/fat guys w/ game.

HooooooTrain

Reaction score
Hello, my first post here. ANyways iv read alot of the threads here..and iv seen alot of DJ's post, that's wonderful, but id like to hear from some of you ugly, or well not ugly but average/below average guys that are DJ's, or not even DJ's just some of you guys that went from no women & ugly or fat to having women but still ugly or fat.

How did you guys progress to DJ's if you are one? How do you handle not being the best looking guy, I.E. you developed extreme social skills or your still hit & miss alot of the time?? Love to hear from you guys, as im sure alot of the other not so great looking guys out there would.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as far as i understand, even if someone considers you ugly or fat...

to be a DJ you don't think that about yourself

HooooooTrain

Reaction score
lol Im not talkin fat albert fat, that's a little to fat. IM talkin just over weight, not even fat just husky or however you'd like to interpurt it.. As far as a DJ thinking that about him self, im sure any fat/ugly DJ realizes he isnt the thinnest/best looking guy around. I mean the proof is stairing him in the mirror every morning..they are just comfertable w/ being that way & work around it.

Guerrero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well man, i'm no twig but i'm no lard ass either. So it's all good, gotta love yourself for who you ;) ; otherwise no one will give you no love.

I don't know if you ever noticed man, if you keep staring at someone for a long time they can seem pretty ugly. Haha, like almost deformed or some ****. :D

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got love handles, and I'm no Brad Pitt...

Gotta get to eating right and working out again!!!

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alphawolf wrote:
as far as i understand, even if someone considers you ugly or fat...
Its not just a matter of understanding... its a matter of believing...

being fat and and ugly does leave you with a deficit that you need to make up for with other attractive attributes... eg. dress well, speak well, act more charming.. etc...

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was constantly told i was ugly not so long ago.. i guess, 2-3 years..

fairly bad acne, bad teeth, fair skin, bad hair, bad clothes etc.

since then i've had

no acne, bad teeth, fair skin, good hair, fair clothes..

got some attention.

right now i've got

some acne, bad teeth, fair skin, good hair, good clothes.. + lot of confidence, holding posture, etc.

and i'm actually being told that i'm good looking and stuff..

gotto say, i'm loving it.

only real changes i can see is how i'm presenting myself.
i've seriously gotten over my "bad teeth" and am able to smile. also, i'm definently not fat, but i'm not buff either, t-shirt off i look fat, t-shirt on i look skinny.. i don't let that worry me either..

but i'm continually trying to improve..

the acne should be back to 0 sometime over the next couple of months.. and the body should be improving.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is riddled with acne and he still managed to bag a gorgeous blond GF. He's asian BTW... Goes to show, looks aren't everything...

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't normally go for looks in a guy, they go for personality and everything.

Here is a pretty hot girls MySpace and she explains "QUALIFICATIONS IN A MAN" it's quite interesting and shows not all girls go for looks.

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=2401684&Mytoken=20050210232127

DOES THIS EXIST?

1. SMARTS-my guy will have to at least be able to carry on a coversation that involves bigger words than, "dude", "sweet", and "totally". communication is key in having a good relationship and not being able to express yourself in a proper way is a huge turn off. i dont wanna be your teacher now.
2. HUMOR-this is an absolute MUST. sometimes i can get a little crazy and if you ask anyone i am the type of person who will do anything for a laugh. call it "craving for attention" but i prefer to call it "learning how to laugh". i would LOVE to find a man who can make me laugh. im picky on what humor i like...i dont like the gay dry lines or silly ****, he has to be original, have his on style.
3. RESPECTFUL-respect is something VERY important to me. I want to be sure that my family, friends, and I will be respected no matter how diverse our opinions are. I dont ever want to "give" myself to a MAN only to be disrespected. RESPECT is an everyday thing that we take sooo much for granted, without it the world we are living in would be far worse than it is now.
4. GOAL ORIENTED-i've had my fair share of losers and for once i want someone who is gonna reach for the sky to get what he wants. im a BIG dreamer and i just want to know that the guy im with will be right up there with me on cloud nine.
5. LOYAL-i mean who wants the person that they love hopping the neighbors fence? this one is self explanatory. im not gonna get too deep into this cause then i'd be sitting here forever but one thing..."if you RESPECT someone you should never be unfaithful"...think about it...
6. MATURE-i need need need, a MAN who is mature. i cant be going back to kindergarten days and stressing over petty ****. i find when my MAN, is mature then i can be a more mature person as well. immaturity is hate, hurt and, jealousy's ugly cousin. people often tend to become immature when the people around are immature as well. "birds of a feather flock together."
7.HONEST-self explanatory. who wants a liar?

*for those of you who think i am leaving out LOOKS, then sorry, thats you and this is ME. I'll admit i have dated some guys that society might not label as "attractive" but, its because the way i was raised. LOOKS will fade...all the things i have listed above does not. it is a plus...but god has made the "not attractive" people the most beautiful on the inside. *
*im no saint myself but, i can say that these are the traits that i value in people so i try to live my life as close to this as possible.*

HMMMM....I WONDER.....?

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's the problem with my game. I'm not happy with my body in it's current state. I don't like what I see when I look in the mirror especially naked.

I know getting in shape would boost my confidence and increase my success with women but I also wonder about successful guys who aren't that great looking.

I'm happy with my face, hair, build and height but my pot belly and fat ass needs work as well as my clothing style which I'm currently working on. ;)

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was called ugly by different people at different times. Then I guess you start to believe it and your attitude and behaviour corresponds.

Now I'm no Brad Pitt (I like the way everyone here says that) but the turning point was DOING something with the advise here. For years I accepted other peoples negative assesment of me and putting up with 2nd class women, when all I had to do was change what can be changed.

Fix anything physical you can that is outside ideal. Weight, hair, clothes, possibly teeth, ditch glasses sort skin etc.

Then work on attitude, from attitude comes new behaviours like the way you look at people, carry yourself, take bolder actions etc.

I asked a similar question when I first came here and I can honestly say it's change my success with class A women no end.

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol
i laughted my ass off when i red

"dont ever want to "give" myself to a MAN only to be disrespected"

wtf she has the value and it's giving us and we need to feel good about it?

wtf....

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tapout632
Girls don't normally go for looks in a guy, they go for personality and everything.

Here is a pretty hot girls MySpace and she explains "QUALIFICATIONS IN A MAN" it's quite interesting and shows not all girls go for looks.

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=2401684&Mytoken=20050210232127

DOES THIS EXIST?

1. SMARTS-my guy will have to at least be able to carry on a coversation that involves bigger words than, "dude", "sweet", and "totally". communication is key in having a good relationship and not being able to express yourself in a proper way is a huge turn off. i dont wanna be your teacher now.
2. HUMOR-this is an absolute MUST. sometimes i can get a little crazy and if you ask anyone i am the type of person who will do anything for a laugh. call it "craving for attention" but i prefer to call it "learning how to laugh". i would LOVE to find a man who can make me laugh. im picky on what humor i like...i dont like the gay dry lines or silly ****, he has to be original, have his on style.
3. RESPECTFUL-respect is something VERY important to me. I want to be sure that my family, friends, and I will be respected no matter how diverse our opinions are. I dont ever want to "give" myself to a MAN only to be disrespected. RESPECT is an everyday thing that we take sooo much for granted, without it the world we are living in would be far worse than it is now.
4. GOAL ORIENTED-i've had my fair share of losers and for once i want someone who is gonna reach for the sky to get what he wants. im a BIG dreamer and i just want to know that the guy im with will be right up there with me on cloud nine.
5. LOYAL-i mean who wants the person that they love hopping the neighbors fence? this one is self explanatory. im not gonna get too deep into this cause then i'd be sitting here forever but one thing..."if you RESPECT someone you should never be unfaithful"...think about it...
6. MATURE-i need need need, a MAN who is mature. i cant be going back to kindergarten days and stressing over petty ****. i find when my MAN, is mature then i can be a more mature person as well. immaturity is hate, hurt and, jealousy's ugly cousin. people often tend to become immature when the people around are immature as well. "birds of a feather flock together."
7.HONEST-self explanatory. who wants a liar?

*for those of you who think i am leaving out LOOKS, then sorry, thats you and this is ME. I'll admit i have dated some guys that society might not label as "attractive" but, its because the way i was raised. LOOKS will fade...all the things i have listed above does not. it is a plus...but god has made the "not attractive" people the most beautiful on the inside. *
*im no saint myself but, i can say that these are the traits that i value in people so i try to live my life as close to this as possible.*

HMMMM....I WONDER.....?
\
It's funny but you look at the guys on her buddy list and those guys don't fit the profile. Those are the cool kind of asian guys who get fine white chicks. Not the nerdy types who rant about being delt the asian card and can't find love.

Women will put up a list of criteria but you can't belive all that you read!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris
Women will put up a list of criteria but you can't belive all that you read!
Whatever gave you that idea? :rolleyes: They'll also say things that you can't believe, either.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HooooooTrain
they are just comfertable w/ being that way & work around it.
There is no way to work AROUND IT. You gotta work THROUGH IT.

There is no SHORT CUT. Dont try and laze your a55 through because it wont work.

Act as confident as you like, but any truly confident man would surely be seen to be making the effort to improve himself.

I nver saw a single guy that hasnt benefitted, or who WOULDNT benefit enormously from improving his appearance.

Do a search. Hair, physique and clothes could change anybody. If you a making positive steps towards improvement then you will gain that most important of qualities... TRUE confidence.