“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ugly Exes

Cartopis84

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
Age
25
How do you guys get over a girl you're with having been with ugly men before?? Does it even matter or is it a reflection of her choices?

The girl I am seeing is good in most aspects and literally worships me, and is also good looking, HB 8.5. I recently saw some of the men she had been with and honestly it didnt exactly inspire confidence. I wouldnt think any of these people would have had a chance with her or any girl on that level. Which leads me to wonder if she really is a good quality catch if the men she has been with are below average looking? What aspect of a females decision making does this reflect.

Another thing I found weird is she unprompted said she is not into black people or muslims and seemed shocked at the idea of being with one. But I found out she used to hookup with them. Now I dont have a problem with this and I am of colour myself but I do find it VERY hypocritical and do think it could be a symptom of other underlying issues that could be discovered in the future, just cant figure out what.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top