Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugly AND Hot Guys Are Ignored

Surehtul

Reaction score
Hiya everyone... i'm new here=P

So... Well... we all kinda know that girls don't like ugly guys that much but... I've noticed that they ignore and are afraid of Hot Guys too :confused: !

To start off with, I myself is a good looking guy.. (lol don't flame me just yet.. i'll prove it with examples)

This is what girls do...
On a typical day at school, I've noticed that girls only stare at me and when our eyes meet, they just look away and only the hot player type girls maintain eye contact with me for more than uhh 2-3 seconds. They just stare... they never approach me -.- and again... only the player type girls initiate conversations with me... well... fcuked up ones like saying to me "oh i'm cold..." or "nice lunch... I just LOVE beef" (i'm like.. wtf... how do you expect me to respond to that? >.<)

Ok.. another point...
So.. when I sit close to any girl... they seem to be scared of me for some reason >.<... no really... i can see them tense up -.- :confused:

oh yeah... i never initiate conversations=P people to talk to me... maybe thats my problem... lol any tips?
Girls are usually too tensed up >.<

Ok... some examples of me working with girls
So... first off... I'm in grade 10 and... I had to go on this retreat with the grade 8's 2 months ago. My job was to look after them and keep them organized and schitt... so yeah... i had to work with this FCUKING HOT girl lets just call her... Jennifer lol. K so we both were in the same teacher's private car together and she kept on leaning on me while talking to her friend.
Day 2
On the night of day 2, i had to do this skit thingy with the my group of grade 8's and again.. while we were discussing about our plays she leaned on me even more :eek: no i mean really... she was putting like 30% of her weight on me and while we talked about the skit she was looking at me right in the eye and acting all interested but.. i didnt make a move (stupid am I?)
cuz
1) i dunno how to
2) i'm scared even though i know that she wont reject me (LOL ok i seriously need help)

k thats example 1

example 2

k so a month later in school.. i had to do another play with a group of girls this time... and uhh jennifer wasnt in it. it consists of these other girls and an ugly guy... lol =P hmm.. lets make her Rebecca. So in the skit, all I had to do was to hold up my hand as if i have a gun in my hand and shoot her. so yeah during the play I did my part and the girls forgot about about the ugly guy lol he did nothing he just stood there lol... sad... so yeah after the play
rebecca was telling me what a good job I had done... (i'm like wtf... all i did was shoot you... wierd..)

So.. my problem is... if you guys were me... what should I do when girls check me out
(I hate initiating conversations)

and... what are some reasonable answers to "i'm cold" or "nice lunch" or girls constantly saying "hi" to you in the hallway

yeah yeah i'm an AFC who needs A LOT of help so... FLAME away!

Surehtul

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Of course girls tense up around super hot guys. think about it. Girls are AFC's too. they pedastel you. Congratulations now your on the other end of the tunnel hows it feel.

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm cold" ... Warm her up, good opportunity for some kino. You don't have to have a conversation about her being cold - start warming her up and change the subject.

"I LOVE beef" ... This girl sounds strange, but throw in some sexual innuendo about your meat, or even pick on her a little. "Yeah, I can see that" and poke her stomach like she's the doughboy.

If girls are tense around you, relax them. They're tense because they think you're attractive (probably) and don't know what to say. So, you control the conversation. If you're that intimidating, they're not worried about what you say, they're worried about what you think of them. Use that.

If girls are staring at you then looking away when you catch them, turn it into a game. Once you catch her and she looks away, keep your eyes on her but turn your head away so you're looking at her out of the corner of your eye. Smile and wait until you catch her again - when she turns to look at you again and you're already looking right at her, she'll probably get embarassed and smile. Now, go talk to her.

Just have fun, apparently they aren't IGNORING you, they're intimidated by you. This makes it so easy. Just ask for a number and you've got it. Start a conversation and it doesn't really matter what you say. You've got reason to be ****y in their eyes (not arrogant). You're holding all the cards, all you have to do play them.

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems to me that you are also being intimidated a bit by them, jusdt gather up your balls and say hi, it should go smoothly from there...

Blaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
grrr you're so ****en lucky

Listen man, you're gorgeous, right? Who cares what you say then? Say whatever you want, and they'll still dig you. Think about it. If a hot girl starts talking to you, do you give a **** what she's saying? I don't. I'm sure its the same case with u.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay here's the thing with you, on the outside you say you draw a lot of attention from the ladies (I'll take ur word for it) but they never do anything? That is because you look good but act like a ugly guy, or a least one with no confidence. The best advice I can give you is when you get into any situation, ACT INSTEAD OF REACT. This means, don't wait for the chick to make some move because as you noticed they will say "I'm cold... nice lunch" or something else stupid. You need to start approaching chicks and don't care about what they think about you. Read the confidence/arrogance post by matrix and you'll understand better when he talks about "you are what you eat"

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:)

Someone has the same problem I have!

Yea girls are intimidated by me. Most girls tense up around me.... **** even guys. I just look like one bad azz muthafuka... even though I may not be.

I have like... that strong jawline, and that fire in my eyes... I guess I just look very masculine and strong in girls eyes.

I don't mean to brag but I am serious! But I am not that skilled socially to initiate conversations with whoever I want, and keep them interested, or without sounding awkward, or running out of things to talk about...

Maybe I should just go up to a girl and and rub my cack on her ass and she'll get the idea....

I dunno, I just hate talking.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Word. I'm not talkative either outside sex jokes and hobbies and approaching girls ,i really don't initiate conversations . I'm just not that intersted in other people unless it's something that i can learn from like this site.

Oh well,whatever.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
She's looks exactly like you ,man.

You look like Sean Penn from "fast times ...."

"DUUUUUDDEEE"
J/K.

P.S. How many posts do you need to become a Master DJ?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like me? what do u mean

p.s. not enough

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no picture of myself.