Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ugliest hookers

Status
Not open for further replies.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
Probably yours; the mainstream/moralistic/brainwashed way of thinking which seemingly 99% of the population has adopted... which is 'any mention of races being different from one another is racism', 'racism is bad', 'racists are terrible people', 'ZOMG RACISM!!!11!', etc.
If you want to talk these topics, then go to a white supremacist forum,. They are filled with people who would be quite sympathetic to your views. Keep that crap out of here though. Now can we drop the topic of race in thread. I posted it because I thought the subject was funny and interesting. I wasn't even looking at the races of the women involved nor do I even care. They are all ugly as fvck, both the black and white ones. And if you're wonder why so many are black, all of those prostitutes were busted in a raid that happened in Chattanooga, TN. A large number of people in that city are black.

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
Probably yours; the mainstream/moralistic/brainwashed way of thinking which seemingly 99% of the population has adopted... which is 'any mention of races being different from one another is racism', 'racism is bad', 'racists are terrible people', 'ZOMG RACISM!!!11!', etc.
boy you gotta be a little more careful on writing stuff that comes to your mind, you have no clue what I think or feel.

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
If you want to talk these topics, then go to a white supremacist forum,. They are filled with people who would be quite sympathetic to your views. Keep that crap out of here though. Now can we drop the topic of race in thread. I posted it because I thought the subject was funny and interesting. I wasn't even looking at the races of the women involved nor do I even care. They are all ugly as fvck, both the black and white ones. And if you're wonder why so many are black, all of those prostitutes were busted in a raid that happened in Chattanooga, TN. A large number of people in that city are black.
is it just me or do half those women look like trannies?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
And just imagine what they looked like naked :cry:. I'm not attracted to black girls either and never seen an attractive black girl before anyway so I'm just talking about the ugly white ones (no racist :cool:).

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean you wouldn't even take a handjob in the corner of a dark bar from one of these?

worship

Banned
Reaction score
snackwitch said:
boy you gotta be a little more careful on writing stuff that comes to your mind, you have no clue what I think or feel.
...and you have no clue how little I care. Boohoo.

ketostix said:
And just imagine what they looked like naked :cry:. I'm not attracted to black girls either and never seen an attractive black girl before anyway so I'm just talking about the ugly white ones (no racist :cool:).
At least this guy admits it, lol. :up:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
...and you have no clue how little I care. Boohoo.

At least this guy admits it, lol. :up:
Umm, yeah. *ALL* black women are ugly. You guys sound like real dumbasses right now. When you start talking about ALL of a certain race being something, then you are revealing yourselves for the racist assh0les you are.

I'm sure this woman will be in tears when she reads your posts and comes to the realization that she is now ugly because a couple of racist losers that can't get pvssy(of ANY race) think is ugly. :rolleyes:

http://eighty81.com/v2/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/ashanti.jpg

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Umm, yeah. *ALL* black women are ugly. You guys sound like real dumbasses right now. When you start talking about ALL of a certain race being something, then you are revealing yourselves for the racist assh0les you are.

I'm sure this woman will be in tears when she reads your posts and comes to the realization that she is now ugly because a couple of racist losers that can't get pvssy(of ANY race) think is ugly. :rolleyes:

Her face looks like someone took a shovel to it.

Reaction score
All those hookers are ugly

Did all you racist guys see any of the white ones? They look like freakin witches

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
Her face looks like someone took a shovel to it.
she looks great far as im concerned.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
speakeasy said:

You mean she's 1/8 black, so that means she's black :rolleyes:. I'm not saying she's ugly, I'm just not attracted to her. I never used the word ugly in this thread. I said "not attractive". I just love how they hold up someone who could be 3/4 caucasian as a black poster child lol. Now that seems racist to me.

easyspeak

Reaction score
ketostix said:
You mean she's 1/8 black, so that means she's black
Idiot, if she were 1/8th black, she'd pass for white. Damn you are stupid.

:rolleyes:. I'm not saying she's ugly, I'm just not attracted to her.
Of course you said it, you said you'd never seen an attractive black women. Not that I give a flying fvck who you are attracted to. I'm sure she gets more dates than you do regardless while you sit home and jerk every weekend night.

I never used the word ugly in this thread. I said "not attractive".
Good lord. That's like saying "I didn't say it's hot outside, I said it's extremely warm".

I just love how they hold up someone who could be 3/4 caucasian as a black poster child lol. Now that seems racist to me.
You don't know sh*t dude. You should really stay away from topics you know nothing about. Ashanti is not 3/4ths white or even close to it. She's African-American. I have relatives that are much lighter in complexion than she is and have black parents. Black Americans have a wide range of skin shades. I'm about the color of Bill Cosby, and my sister is who has the same parents as me about the same color as Colin Powell. Yet we have the same blood. We're both black. My mother is also very light-skinned, yet has brothers who are both very dark in complexion and some very light in complexion and various shades in between even though they have the same parents. So STFU dude, you don't know sh*t about black people, you ignorant ass redneck.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Speakeasy you're a black elitist raging like some crazy person. Funny how you use terms like "ignorant ass redneck" while you lecture everyone about racism.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a valid point is raised in saying that attractive "black" females usually have a lot of caucasian in their blood. They still get labeled as black due to their nonetheless relatively-dark skin.

A typical indigenous female from any generic African country usually is unattractive, based off photos that ive seen.

Men have a universal tendency to prefer blonde hair from studies that ive run into, this topic is probably related to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.