Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugh... The Red Pill Rage

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+++1
Everything else in between is bullshyyt.
Case in point. Rollo has to make a video of SMV explained

Its sexcs or it is not. These fcking guys are selling grifting while bashing grifters. Yet they cant see their own bs.
I like pook. He wrote. .got the fck out. These guys are turning into regurgitating idiots
I can't listen to him anymore. Rational male is good. I will probably read the new book over the holidays. I like modern life and Troy but I find that the rest are calling out grift but no receipts hiding in marriage. You are the only playboy here, married yet STILL ON THE GRIND. respect @stringpuller. Most fellas bust a nut and grow a big gaping vagina.

I still think that the majority of fellas need to be listening to them as a push back on the left, feminists, false accusations. I can't knock the hustle but I can't be bothered with it. I am fairly curious about the red pill and religion aspect.

I am pumped to see Petersons new book. He's human. Flawed. Blue pill but I don't get grift or snake oil salesman vibes like I do from tai Lopez and others alike. He pretty much gives everything away. Future authoring is near free.

I am grappling with a recent Troy podcast. Ironically enough, the only one doing pickup has the smallest subs. Anyway, he was saying that he gave EVERYTHING just about over the years and he has little left to say. What more could you say? I respect him and I like that collaborative work with Tusk. Arguably I am based but for real. How many rehashed crap are you going to do before you split molecules and atoms. Smv podcast. Let's hope for a game my wife one next time. I rather see one on legacy and Heros journey. Red pill. Great. Now what?

Not tell how to live but what you did? What do you want to see of men and how best to use red pill. Similar to early pickup and children with dynamite, red pill has a lot of guys pissed off. Rollo sounds pissed off nearly every podcast.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy when you accept that you just keep approaching, messaging if on OLD, and getting them out in person until you build up a rotation and keep a pipeline of women flowing so when one plate drops there is another ready to take her place.
Word. +1

Been clubbing a few times in the past year. Granted its chyna virus. The amount of approaching to pull ratio is trash but again, wtf is the alternative? The reality is that, most of the time, women deserve no free attention. Better game, you spot attention *****s and fence sitters. You are still going to learn and see shut. Before smart phones, 6s had gratitude for the approach. Today they are entitled. The data aaron put together is portrayal of the garbage in the SMP. IT is not like the caliber of man is much better though I will say, I think more men are trying and unplugged though most aren't approaching. Even still, erosion is the natural order of things. Bigger better prize or whatever. None of which raises your opinion on women. Another reason I trip and to just explore consciousness.

I actually feel for black pill tbh. I know what games like as a fairly attractive, 6ft tall, lean muscle man. I couldn't imagine the difficulty if I were a foot shorter, ugly, micro horn or something else. Some dudes are going to be struggling with to no end unfortunately.

[
It is the guys who get one number or one woman and then stop all efforts to continue getting more women who end up struggling. Or the guys who go on a few dates and get frustrated if they don't work out. Depending on how good looking you are and how good you are on dates it may take quite a while to build up a 3 or 4 plate rotation, maybe a month or two of going on new dates.
In keeping with the old narrow road book by Felix Dennis, as a man ages out, he needs to be around younger hungry lions. Less calibration but the vigor is strong. I befriend up and coming young blood and playboys. Many **** off the sec of perma poon. It doesn't end well. But try to tell them. It be like being a bloke who tells his married friends about the red pill lulz.

It's totally a numbers game, but too many guys get frustrated and aren't willing to play the numbers game which limits their success.
I've had nights where I couldn't get tumble weed. I had nights where I was going to hump whatever I wanted. Just pick. The nights I have reflected on the most were not the best times or ten game. It was a night of blow outs, adventure, and the hail marry pull late night after hours. 2am. In the uber or cab with a girl who had no clue I've had taken L's all night. Meditation and psychedelics are my reset.

The games biggest secret

every set/baeeees is practice (no matter aesthetics).
The old Julien quote, get better not bitter is money. #nextset

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some insights about life and being after a long trip most recently. I got thinking about the red pill and the lens in which we view the world after. Red pill rage is the aftermath of trauma but it is in large part of female deceit and cunning. It is kept obscure because of the female solipsm and women's desire to avoid revealing the truth about the desire. It was the reason why females behavior was so confusing as a teenager. The first thing to observe is aligning female behaviour with what she says and does. The higher her interest level, the more more she will align. Furthermore, compliance is king. I don't have the time to play **** Tracy. Comply or bye. The red pill Rage is a natural by product of the eons of deceit and blatant lies by the feminine. It is a automatic response but it is futile to stew in it. Anger trumps apathy since it has the added value to promote a new path forward. That is should you dare choose to do so.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And whatever you do, do not talk about the red pill to your blue pilled friends unless you want to lose friends.
LMAO tried this many a times, the irony is the one guy is still having his brain took down route 66 and smacked off every car by his mediocre G/f.

when i tried to help him. his reply was?

"Are you trying to fck her"

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many men are pissed when they learn about the Red Pill. It's only WOMEN.

I'd be more pissed at society and parents for not teaching that society and media is selling us a load of crap each and every day. Go to school, get good grades, obey authority, be polite, study hard, go to college, get in debt, get a job to get out of debt, get a wife, get a house, get married, get children. Essentially be a good boy for society so the rich people can get richer, get all the money and get all the sex.

Meanwhile, if you have any trouble with any of these things; and aren't genetically blessed or born rich, the rich people have given you alot of things to help you get over them. Junk food, adult entertainment, gambling, guns. All things that make you feel good but will kill you.

The powers that be don't teach that stuff in school, it's too dangerous for them. They teach you chemistry and math problems. Yes, that stuff is crucial. But it's more to be a robot for the government, not to think critically.

Wake up men.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel like lashing out, getting out of this LTR and leaving women behind for good. I'm literally sitting here shaking.
Welcome to the real world outside the matrix. :up:

Rollo talks a lot about frame, so I'm wondering if it's possible claim the Positive Masculine frame after having simped for my 6 years LTR?
Yes, of course. But it will take time and effort from yourself to move out of your own comfort zone. But the positive changes will also be noticed.