Ugh New Semester New Troubles

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm good with women now. I can get there interest. Now here is the trouble. I am in Personal Fitness with 3 chicks who sit next to me. I know one of them. She is on good terms with me. Her friend declined to sit beside her and sat by me. The whole period kept making eye jestures at me. Then the 3rd girl sat next to the girl i know. So now i have 3 girls next to me. They all are good looking and I am stuck. I don't know anyone else in the class, and I mean I get bored listening to them. The girl I know, I don't know very well. I just know she thinks i'm funny. I've known her for at least 5 years. I don't know much about her personal life. UGH! Some help would be greatly appreciated.

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disaster... clearly define what your issue is.

Are you just simply bored?
If you are bored with them, tell them,

"wow, all you guys talk about is XYZ. I listened to it for 2 days because your cute, but if you want to keep someone like me around, you're going to have to start talking about more exciting things!"

they'll probably act offended, and maybe they might be sincerely offended.... dont pay any attention. SMILE THE WHOLE TIME. Suggest what they talk about!

"Passions, desires, ...physical desires..."
they might giggle, or smile and roll their eyes
"dreams, can you dance, can you sing, God help me, something!"