Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugh, need help guys

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there was this girl that I liked, and she didnt like me, so I do the right thing, and try to forget her, right? Well, I wish it was that easy...

Everytime I get on AIM she IM's me, and I do the polite thing and talk to her some, and then when my friends and I go to games she is there, and sometimes talks to me (when shes not talking to some other people, and is alone or whatever).

So, a few days ago, she called me up and asked what was bothering me, becuase she still wanted to be friends with me, and I basically told her I wanted to go out with her, and she told me she did, but she thought we were too good of friends (yea right) and it would probably get 'weird'. OK. And you expect me to believe that? So anyway, I basically told her that, and things seemed alright.

Im not going after this girl anymore, but the option of her coming to me is always open, you know?

As they say, women arent number one on the list of don juan, they are about 4th on mine. So, without getting too much off topic, I would kinda still like to go out with her, but wait a few weeks/months, and get back to her, you know? So, tonight, I am hangin around her friends (her friends are my friends also) and we all go do something else, and she wanted to stay with this one guy :rolleyes: .

So, naturally on AIM, she IMs me acting like she hasnt done anything wrong, and I dont feel like talking to her about it, and she keeps asking me what is bothering her. What should I say, becuase I know we will eventually end up talking about it, I just dont really know what to say.

Last edited:

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Squirrel
Well, there was this girl that I liked, and she didnt like me, so I do the right thing, and try to forget her, right? Well, I wish it was that easy... Everytime I get on AIM she IM's me, and I do the polite thing and talk to her some, and then when my friends and I go to games she is there, and sometimes talks to me (when shes not talking to some other people, and is alone or whatever). So, a few days ago, she called me up and asked what was bothering me, becuase she still wanted to be friends with me, and I basically told her I wanted to go out with her, and she told me she did, but she thought we were too good of friends (yea right) and it would probably get 'weird'. OK. And you expect me to believe that? So anyway, I basically told her that, and things seemed alright. Im not going after this girl anymore, but the option of her coming to me is always open, you know? As they say, women arent number one on the list of don juan, they are about 4th on mine. So, without getting too much off topic, I would kinda still like to go out with her, but wait a few weeks/months, and get back to her, you know? So, tonight, I am hangin around her friends (her friends are my friends also) and we all go do something else, and she wanted to stay with this one guy :rolleyes: . So, naturally on AIM, she IMs me acting like she hasnt done anything wrong, and I dont feel like talking to her about it, and she keeps asking me what is bothering her. What should I say, becuase I know we will eventually end up talking about it, I just dont really know what to say.
I didnt read your post since you dont seem to know Mr.Paragraph yet.

Learn to use and reuse Mr.Paragrah,he likes to be used and let people know when its ok to breathe.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I get on AIM she IM's me, and I do the polite thing and talk to her some, and then when my friends and I go to games she is there, and sometimes talks to me (when shes not talking to some other people, and is alone or whatever).
Ok, don't go on AIM no more. That's how I solved most of my problesms. I almost spend NO time on any IM. The reason is, if my friends want to call me, they know my #. That, and I got other sh*t to keep me busy.

Im not going after this girl anymore, but the option of her coming to me is always open, you know?
No man, it isn't. If she didn't want to go any further then, she probably won't want to go any firther any time soon. I know how you feel man, I used to think that way too. You have to convince yourself that "That's it, its over". You don't have a chance with this girl, let her be.

So, naturally on AIM, she IMs me acting like she hasnt done anything wrong, and I dont feel like talking to her about it, and she keeps asking me what is bothering her. What should I say, becuase I know we will eventually end up talking about it, I just dont really know what to say.
Well, she didn't do anything wrong. Cuz you are not her boyfriend, and probably won't be anytime soon.

Listen man, realize that you guyz will have to settle for just being friends. Talk to her as if she was your friend and you want nothing more. Let her go, don't obsess.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
break off contact, block her on aim, dont talk to her in school dont talk to her on the phone, its the only way you'll start to feel better about the situation.

roots is correct when he said she didnt do anything wrong, its not her fault youre infatuated with her.

you have a very skewed point of view right now but hopefully that will clear up in time if you stay on the board.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, well... You mailed me back in December on this girl. And you're still drooling over her? Geez.
1. If you can't control yourself and she upsets you whenever she's on AIM, block her.
2. Next her. Don't even consider that she might come back or whatever. That's nonsense.
3. Go mack on other girls. She's not the only fvcking woman on the planet, you know?
Good luck.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh.
All three rules still apply. Next her, block her (keep your distance for awhile), and go find other girls.

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there was this girl that I liked, and she didnt like me, so I do the right thing, and try to forget her, right? Well, I wish it was that easy...

And the deal is....? The mistake it sounds like you're making is that you're singling her out by trying to forget about her. You shouldn't single her out in any way whatsoever. By trying so hard to forget about her you're devoting too much of your thoughts and attention specifically for her. It may not be AFC/mushy thoughts and attention, but it doesn't make a difference. The harder you try to forget about her, the harder it's going to be to forget about her. Yet if you treat her like an ordinary girl it becomes surprisingly easy to forget about her because you find yourself directing less of your energies to her.

So, a few days ago, she called me up and asked what was bothering me, becuase she still wanted to be friends with me, and I basically told her I wanted to go out with her, and she told me she did, but she thought we were too good of friends (yea right) and it would probably get 'weird'. OK. And you expect me to believe that? So anyway, I basically told her that, and things seemed alright.

As they say, women arent number one on the list of don juan, they are about 4th on mine. So, without getting too much off topic, I would kinda still like to go out with her, but wait a few weeks/months, and get back to her, you know? So, tonight, I am hangin around her friends (her friends are my friends also) and we all go do something else, and she wanted to stay with this one guy :rolleyes: .
If girls were really 4th on yoru list that would be fine, but trying to forget about this girl seems to rank a bit higher. And as for waiting a few weeks/months to get with her, you're basically saying "as long as I'm infatuated with her I'm not good enough for her, once I rid myself of this I'll approach one more time and see if things don't work out" By doing this, you're still directing too many of your energies toward her and will remain infatuated with her.

As someone else said, it doesn't sound like she has done anything wrong. The fact that she has to ask you what's bothering you in itself is a flaw on your part, and it sounds like you're very focused on dealing with this chick. But if you're so focused on a lone girl, how can you expect to get over her?