Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UFC kattar vs emmet

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Emmets performance was more impressive than Kattars...BUT Kattar won that

2.) Deron Winn has horrible fight IQ but is tough as nails. You are the smaller midget wrestler. Why are you trying to strike?? Shoot a takedown as soon as possible. He is a disgrace to AKA

3.) These Eastern European fighters are going to crush the current lightweight roster. Guram Ketedze and Damir are very high level fighters. They are more tehcnical than the top 5 lightweights. The quality of these eastern fighters is impressive.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glorified boxing match. Really boring imo.

Crazy how Kattar won this. He only won the first round by jabbing , and arguablythe last round. Emmet had much more forward pressure , was way more aggressive. Kattar obviously had the reach advantage, but didn't utilized it properly. Should have finished his combos with low kicks.

Unfortunately UFC doesnt do draws. Real average match at best. Nothing extraordinary.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glorified boxing match. Really boring imo.

Crazy how Kattar won this. He only won the first round by jabbing , and arguablythe last round. Emmet had much more forward pressure , was way more aggressive. Kattar obviously had the reach advantage, but didn't utilized it properly. Should have finished his combos with low kicks.

Unfortunately UFC doesnt do draws. Real average match at best. Nothing extraordinary.
Yeh man i agree. Kattar didnt low kick much. I also agree that the UFC needs draws. I dont know why they dont do this. This fight was razo close. I am happy that the physically smaller man won though.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Striking sells tickets and ppv buys. There is always pressure on fighters who excel at ground fighting to stay on their feet and strike.