Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UFC fighters are AFCs - youtube

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched the one with Tiki in it. I don't see why you call him an AFC. That girl had the "slut" mindset. She even said that she is a party girl (slut) and she goes for badboys for "fun." If he wasn't looking for that, it does not make him AFC.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because they didn't choose the cool ones for the show. I bet you Chuck or Tito or Quinton wouldn't act like that.

Reaction score
Hahaha, Tiki humbled a hor - this is hard for an AFC to do!!! He is a man who can get any hor - he was looking for something more!! Hors are not a challenge - this man looks for a challenge and not a hor who opens her legs to any challenger!!! Tiki is a man who told a giga-hor to fvck herself!!!! If there were more men like Tiki then Hors wouldn't have such powers over AFC's!!!

Tiki is a man NOT an AFC -- he knew she had AIDS or other diseases - smart, very smart!!!

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
Tiki went out with a *****...hot though.
Tiki went out with a ****ing... ***** though :eek:

Tim slyvia is a fag. I can't wait till he fight crocop. :yes:

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why will Sylvia fight Crocop? Silvia got his a@@ kicked last weekend by 43 year old Randy Couture who hadn't fought in a long time and came out of retirement. Couture is the UFC heavyweight champion, so I believe Couture will be fighting Cropcop.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Ya Crocop is the next heavy weight champ... and Rampage Jackson is gonna kill chuck liddel. No offense to chuck but he kinda acted AFC around the model girl in the UFC all access, he told her that he played video games and didn't really do much... she was smoking but was digging his ferrari spyder more.

Reaction score
Haha, I just saw the josh video - and he proves what I always say, you can't treat a hor like a woman - she felt disrespected!!!!! Treat hors like hors!!!

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the old adage was -

treat a hor like a lady and a lady like a hor.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with Tiki, the chick was a slut, fvck chicks like that, other guy was way to nice for his own good, he should have come here for a while, then he would have known not to treat a slut like she was such a virtuous women.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiki had that girl at the tip of his fingers. And if more men were like tiki you would see the true woman come out. Tiki is a mans man. He rejected a hot piece of azz.

Tim sylvia was a total AFC. HE is the definition of an AFC.

Josh thompson easily could have gotten laid. He just turned it down. There is nothing AFC about that. He could have banged her. He is a pimp! At the end of the show she said she would not date him. But if the cameras were off she would date him in a heartbeat.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Josh could have gotten laid, no doubt about it. The chick was wanting him to make a move on her, but he was too big of a wussy nice guy to go for it, and even at the end she said she couldn't believe he didn't make a move on her, and I thought it was obvious she felt like he didn't like her because he wasn't a man and make a move like most guys she is with.