Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UFC 60: Hughes schools Gracie

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that was a total schooling of Gracie's ass, although the man has my respect for not tapping out on that armbar...dude's got balls of steel! :rockon:

Hughes is an immense fighter, with excellent standing and ground technique...I'm really curious to see his next fights.

And even better...ORTIZ and SHAMROCK in UFC 61. HOLY ****!!!!!!!!! :yes:

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
something looks extremley fishy. There was no fight in gracie at all and he hardly put up any resistance what so ever!!!

Gracie is a 6th degree black belt of BJJ/GJJ and i do not even believe that black belts of that level give up their backs so easily in fights. In our BJJ class we are taught to NEVER give your back EVER because what happens? the fight will end by either a choke or a elbow/fist to the back of the head. Gracie then , from what looked like it to me, allowed Matt Hughes to get both hooks in ( both legs tucked under his thighs ), again we are taught to resist that as much as possible when your back is taken and not allow the opponent to anchor him self into you.

There was no bridging/rolling or any attempt to escape when matt hughes had his back at all. If your a BJJ practioner than you will know that Gracie could have done a WHOLE lot better than that.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gracie is outdated. Hughes is tremendously stronger and a better overall fighter.

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Random question

Do you guys think Bruce Lee could have been great if he was still fighting today?

sactown1

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^

NO

YOu dont have to wait till spike shows the video there is a little thing called YOUTUBE