Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The upcoming fight "Khabib vs. Gaethje" will take place on October 24, 2020. What do you guys think? Who has the better chances? How will the fight go?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone heard of Lechi Kurbanov, the killer of japanese karate? Self taught, often times via video cassettes, he is a world champion several times in a row. This part of the world produces good fighters. Khabib is an animal, once he bits into his opponent it is game over. My prediction is Khabib.

Reaction score
My heart wants Khabib to win but my mind says Gaethje will pull it off. The defensive wrestling is there so he is very hard to take down and then on top of that, he throws lethal shots that can knock anyone out. My money is on Justin taking this.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My heart wants Khabib to win but my mind says Gaethje will pull it off. The defensive wrestling is there so he is very hard to take down and then on top of that, he throws lethal shots that can knock anyone out. My money is on Justin taking this.
I agree. I mean, Khabib is virtually impossible to beat on the ground. He's so damn dominant and works every part of the body. It's so good, it's disgusting.

But you're right about Justin having a great takedown defense. I'm still shocked by how he worked Tony. Didn't see that one coming. I'd say he has a good chance of winning IF he catches Khabib with some good bombs before he gets to business.

Reaction score
I agree. I mean, Khabib is virtually impossible to beat on the ground. He's so damn dominant and works every part of the body. It's so good, it's disgusting.

But you're right about Justin having a great takedown defense. I'm still shocked by how he worked Tony. Didn't see that one coming. I'd say he has a good chance of winning IF he catches Khabib with some good bombs before he gets to business.
The issue is that Khabib is one dimensional. He gets you down and beats you down but it is not hard shots like say a DC or a Jon Jones putting on people that seriously mess you up. I mean despite the work he did on Conor, he could not TKO McGregor and had to rely on submission. Justin on the other hand has crazy knockout power and his wrestling is more defensive.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is that Khabib is one dimensional. He gets you down and beats you down but it is not hard shots like say a DC or a Jon Jones putting on people that seriously mess you up. I mean despite the work he did on Conor, he could not TKO McGregor and had to rely on submission. Justin on the other hand has crazy knockout power and his wrestling is more defensive.
It's weird how Khabib starts brawling with you and then goes for the trip or double leg. He even takes people down with suplexes. He has literally no guard when he's throwing punches. Still, he builds the pressure and then takes you underwater.

His approach might always be the same, but once you're on the ground, he twists and squeezes you like a wet towel. I'm not even a fan of his fighting style, but it's unsettling that BJJ black belts like Poirier couldn't get out of his grip. Not to mention that Dustin belongs to the creme de la creme of striking in the UFC.

It's definitely winnable for Justin. Yet I hope he won't make weight or meets Mike Perry in a bar fight, so he drops out and Tony gets the fight. But that fight is cursed man...

Reaction score
It's weird how Khabib starts brawling with you and then goes for the trip or double leg. He even takes people down with suplexes. He has literally no guard when he's throwing punches. Still, he builds the pressure and then takes you underwater.

His approach might always be the same, but once you're on the ground, he twists and squeezes you like a wet towel. I'm not even a fan of his fighting style, but it's unsettling that BJJ black belts like Poirier couldn't get out of his grip. Not to mention that Dustin belongs to the creme de la creme of striking in the UFC.

It's definitely winnable for Justin. Yet I hope he won't make weight or meets Mike Perry in a bar fight, so he drops out and Tony gets the fight. But that fight is cursed man...
Yeah but Dustin lacked the wrestling to avoid being taken down which is what did him in IMO. Justin on the other hand has that wrestling to keep Khabib off of him.