Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UFC 251 ---> fight island predictions

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I am so freaking excited for these fights. Its sad. A grown azz man with butterflies in his stomach. This must be how football fans feel about the SuperBowl. My predictions ( im no expert)

Mas vs Usman: I want Masvidal to win but I think Usman will be a wet blanket. His wrestling is amazing. He reminds me of Jon Fitch style wrestling. He cant stand with Usman so he has to wrestle. Usman is also huge for the weight class.

Rose vs Andreade: Rose will win. Rose is my favorite striker in the UFC. Her footwork is art in motion and I aspire to move like that.

Max vs Volka: Max is so likable but Volka is too strong for Max.

Aldo vs Petr: I think Aldo will win. No reason at all. I just like Aldo.

what do you guys think

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, I know what you mean. I can't f*cking wait.

Masvidal vs Usman: Masvidal is definitely better on his feet. His striking is superior and way more explosive. But Usman's striking can't be underestimated, which he clearly showed in the fights against Woodley and Covington (Jesus what a fight!) If it goes to the mats, I don't know what will happen. Masvidal's takedown defense is pretty solid, but we'll see how solid against Usman. I'm definitely rooting for Masvidal. Also, can't believe Usman isn't on something.

Rose vs Andreade: I think so too. She has Trevor Wittman as her striking coach. That guy is a god damn genius. If it weren't for the disgusting slam KO, Rose would've won the first fight easily. She dominated the first round by far!

Max vs Volkanovski: Man Volkanovski won the first fight fair and square. Can't argue with that. I hope Max wins this. But Volkanovskis low kicks are as disgusting as they can be. If Max can find a way around those inner thigh kicks, he could win by decision.

Aldo vs Petr: I don't even have an idea what could happen. Aldo is a f*cking legend. Yan fights like he wants to kill his opponent - pure malicious evil. Will be interesting.

I'll prepare some snacks and a cold can of coke and enjoy the show!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put 10k on Usman. I’m a gambleholic. But if there is ever a sure bet, this is it.
First of all props to you for even having 10K in disposable income to bet on a fight. I wanna get there someday lol....and thats a lot of confidence in Usman. Remember that Usman cant hang with Jorge in the stand up game. Colby trained with Jorge and went toe to toe with Usman stand up wise. We also know that Colby is inferior to Jorge when it comes to the stand up. I ultimately agree with you that Usman should win...but we will see bro.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rose vs Andreade: I think so too. She has Trevor Wittman as her striking coach. That guy is a god damn genius. If it weren't for the disgusting slam KO, Rose would've won the first fight easily. She dominated the first round by far!
So I heard that Rose got rid of Trevor Wittman for this fight and just went with her husband Pat Berry :confused:. I hope thats not the case.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I heard that Rose got rid of Trevor Wittman for this fight and just went with her husband Pat Berry :confused:. I hope thats not the case.
Yeah, I believe Trevor said something of the sort in the vlog series. He trusts Pat Barry and let him take over the striking training. I don't know if they ever worked together for this fight camp. Nevertheless she probably learned a lot under him.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope Paige VanZant's implants don't explode lol

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised Masvidal went the distance.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just woke up to the news that Usman won. Im pissed. Give Leon Edwards or Gilbert Burns a shot at it.
I want that rematch so bad man. I guess Masvidal has Diaz on his plate first. Edwards would be very interesting to see though. Against Usman, and afterwards potentially against Masvidal. Also from a narrative perspective.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want that rematch so bad man. I guess Masvidal has Diaz on his plate first. Edwards would be very interesting to see though. Against Usman, and afterwards potentially against Masvidal. Also from a narrative perspective.
Yesss bro. Leon Edwards needs either a title shot or a chance at Masividal. The story is there. He is so underrated as a fighter. Its like UFC ignores him. He is the Tont Ferguson of the division.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it seems I fell for the hype on Masvidal. The fight was one sided and quite boring.

I think fence fighting and ground fighting should be limited more. Bisping said you don't want to go to the ground in a streetfight probably that is true in a "wall fight" too.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usman may be the boringest men’s fighter in the UFC. He doesn’t go for finishes. He literally hugged Masvidal against the fence for 20 out of 25 mins and went for foot stomps.

People call Khabib boring, but at least Khabib always goes for the kill. Usman just lays or hugs guys.

I actually bought this PPV. I usually just find a stream somewhere, but I also was super jacked for this card.

I turned it off mid-way through the main event because i knew nothing was going to happen the rest of the way. I’ve seen several Usman fights and outside his fight with Colby this past December... they’ve all been the same boring snoozers.

I don’t know why I expected anything else. Still made me disappointed though

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usman may be the boringest men’s fighter in the UFC. He doesn’t go for finishes. He literally hugged Masvidal against the fence for 20 out of 25 mins and went for foot stomps.

People call Khabib boring, but at least Khabib always goes for the kill. Usman just lays or hugs guys.

I actually bought this PPV. I usually just find a stream somewhere, but I also was super jacked for this card.

I turned it off mid-way through the main event because i knew nothing was going to happen the rest of the way. I’ve seen several Usman fights and outside his fight with Colby this past December... they’ve all been the same boring snoozers.

I don’t know why I expected anything else. Still made me disappointed though
The fight was f*cking killing me man. I almost fell asleep. Khabib always works on the ground. His ground and pound is devilish.
I anticipated that Usman would go for some double leg takedowns because, as we all know, Masvidals striking would have annihilated Usman within 1 or 2 rounds. Usman had to play the game the way he did. BUT I would have never imagined that he would do it this undramatically. Seriously, foot stomps?! Try googling only the two terms "foot stomps". I instantly get the Masvidal vs. Usman fight as a result.

I hope they run it back. I believe Masvidal could do some serious damage with a bigger gas tank in the next fight. Let's be honest, he was never in danger and definitely took no damage.

Usman is one hell of a strategic fighter, but this can't be how championship fights are fought man.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fight was f*cking killing me man. I almost fell asleep. Khabib always works on the ground. His ground and pound is devilish.
I anticipated that Usman would go for some double leg takedowns because, as we all know, Masvidals striking would have annihilated Usman within 1 or 2 rounds. Usman had to play the game the way he did. BUT I would have never imagined that he would do it this undramatically. Seriously, foot stomps?! Try googling only the two terms "foot stomps". I instantly get the Masvidal vs. Usman fight as a result.

I hope they run it back. I believe Masvidal could do some serious damage with a bigger gas tank in the next fight. Let's be honest, he was never in danger and definitely took no damage.

Usman is one hell of a strategic fighter, but this can't be how championship fights are fought man.
I’ve had some people counter my complaints by saying that was a dominant performance by Usman.

Im all for dominant grappling showings. But that wasn’t a fight on Saturday imo.

Being the size of Usman and just bear hugging Masvidal against the fence for 20 mins of the fight while stomping his feet...

that’s not fighting.

I think the only people even remotely happy about that main event probably wagered money on Usman to win.

I find it very hard to think a sane person actually enjoyed that main event for what it was. Betting aside, etc

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dana White looked pissed in the post fight press conference :lol:

not sure we’ll be seeing Usman main eventing ppvs again anytime soon

maybe co main but not the main event anymore

Dude was able to make a Jorge Masvidal fight look like watching paint dry

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youtube says I might like this. What do you think?