Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UFC 251 and Amanda Ribas vs PVZ

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So first of all I have to biggest crush on Amanda Ribas. Plus that chick fights with the skill level of a man. She's a monster. Why are they feeding PVZ to such a tough opponent on her last UFC fight? Doesn't make sense. Btw what do you guys think about Masvidal vs Usman? Its going to be good because Usman will try to make a point and keep it standing. He wants to show that he can strike. If he does that it will be a mistake.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the fans who love striking, so every ufc fighter is forced into being at least competent. Winning in a boring fashion doesn't get a fighter invited back. Selling tickets, ppv buys these days, is what matters.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So first of all I have to biggest crush on Amanda Ribas. Plus that chick fights with the skill level of a man. She's a monster. Why are they feeding PVZ to such a tough opponent on her last UFC fight? Doesn't make sense. Btw what do you guys think about Masvidal vs Usman? Its going to be good because Usman will try to make a point and keep it standing. He wants to show that he can strike. If he does that it will be a mistake.
I didn't know her. Seems like a nice fun smiling personality. She needs to learn english better so she can make more money.

PVZ is the hot girl and Ribas the new skilled girl. So it is good for business.

Usman has always his Plan B if things go wrong. It is an interesting fight but I guess it is bad matchup for Masvidal. With Demian Maia Masvidal looked not so good and Usman probably could have finished Maia if he really wanted.

So I guess 90% chance for Usman to win.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usman has always his Plan B if things go wrong. It is an interesting fight but I guess it is bad matchup for Masvidal. With Demian Maia Masvidal looked not so good and Usman probably could have finished Maia if he really wanted.

Yeh man I think you are correct. Its just that Usman is not as likable as Masvidal. So I hope he loses. To be fair Masvidal has gotten less likable in the last few months. Usmans JRE interview made him more relatable though.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the fans who love striking, so every ufc fighter is forced into being at least competent. Winning in a boring fashion doesn't get a fighter invited back. Selling tickets, ppv buys these days, is what matters.
Yeh man I agree. Casuals are killing the more subtle aspects of the sport. I cringe everytime a casual says that the ground game portion is boring. How is it boring? I wish the UFC would go back to its roots of less entertainment and more martial arts. I also understand that there is no money in grappling matches so its a catch 22. I wonder if Bellator is under the same pressures of show casing primarily striking matches?

Its amazing that Khabib is able to get away with being a primarily grappling guy and still having fans. So was GSP and Ben Askren.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know her. Seems like a nice fun smiling personality. She needs to learn english better so she can make more money.

PVZ is the hot girl and Ribas the new skilled girl. So it is good for business.

oh btw Ribas is damn near Latina perfection for me. My ultimate girl is a super cute latina with a big butt. If Ribas was 20 lbs heavier she would be a 10/10. I always wonder what motivates pretty girls to fight. They are literally getting their pretty faces bashed in for a living. Maybe daddy issues or maybe they just love violence.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh man I think you are correct. Its just that Usman is not as likable as Masvidal. So I hope he loses. To be fair Masvidal has gotten less likable in the last few months. Usmans JRE interview made him more relatable though.
I agree. Some people like the "thug culture". Like with the Diaz brothers. Masvidal has this element little bit. Well it makes it more entertaining I guess.

Usman has the immigrant mentality. It's like he goes to work :). It might be little bit boring specially with his wrestling.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh man I agree. Casuals are killing the more subtle aspects of the sport. I cringe everytime a casual says that the ground game portion is boring. How is it boring? I wish the UFC would go back to its roots of less entertainment and more martial arts. I also understand that there is no money in grappling matches so its a catch 22. I wonder if Bellator is under the same pressures of show casing primarily striking matches?

Its amazing that Khabib is able to get away with being a primarily grappling guy and still having fans. So was GSP and Ben Askren.
Maybe because he is black? Seems like many fans in this sport are more "tribal". GSP is great at standup. Ben has the "new" unbeaten guy from the other federations. in someway. It took Khabib very long to be able to get to the top and get accepted. Connor may helped at that. Everybody who beats Connor gets
special treatment.

I don't know man about Ribas. Maybe you are wrong and she is not that hot :) Or maybe I didn't see her beauty. Maybe it's here smile that got you. Specially when she is fighting she looks not good.

I tend to go with Angela Lee. I expect you to know her :) :

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PVZ still has a little bit of name appeal (even though she hasn’t fought in a long time due to injury). So my best guess is UFC is just trying to push Ribas’ name here. She’s a 9 to 1 favorite in a lot of places. That’s insanely high.

She’s the clear favorite on paper.

we’ll see how it plays out though