Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UFC 100 results

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Belcher v Akiyama fight -- wow, inexcusable. the UFC is a business, I guess we can never forget that. Lesson to American fighters: when facing a popular foreigner, the fight must not make it to decision, because the judges will screw you the best they can to appeal to new audiences.

Henderson v Bisping - Bisping got the same judge-bias win off Matt Hamill in '07 that Akiyama got off Belcher tonight. It was exhilarating to see Henderson put him to sleep. And man, did he SLEEP!! lol!

St. Pierre fight-- knew the outcome the moment I looked at the matchup, no surprises.

Lesnar vs Mir -- Eeeesh, I was so sad to see that outcome. I expected and wanted Mir to win. Lesnar is one bitter angry brute, I never expected to see him act like he did...

Fitch v Thiago - It was refreshing to see a technical fight, after all the ground-n-pound and striking that characterized all the prior fights.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Belcher got robbed. The judge who scored it 30-27 for Akiyama must be blind.

Michael Bisping had no chance in that fight. Dan Herderson was out of his league in every facet of the game. That KO was so sweet.

Lesnar really surprised me. I didn't think he would dominate the way he did.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fedor has one more fight left on his Affliction contract. Dana White has said that he wants to put on Fedor v Lesnar. I think everyone in the world hopes that fight will happen. I also think Fedor would destroy The Vanilla Gorilla.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are contractual obligations the only reason Fedor hasn't been on UFC?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what I suspected, thanks for the link.