Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Udate on 45 year that would do blow jobs

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Udate on 45 year that wouldn't do blow jobs

For anyone who doesn't remember from weeks ago I posted about problem with getting a forty five year old woman to do blows jobs.

Here's the link: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45393

I came in her mouth for the first time this past weekend.:) :D :D

It took time but I slowly broke her down, didn't pressure her unduely, but sexed her up real good over the winter. Did a lot of oral on her, which she loves by the way, did her in every position possible, and generally had a good old time. Throughout it all, even though I didn't directly pressure her, I let her know in no uncertain terms that a condition of a long term relationship for me is that a woman does blow jobs.

I didn't give her all of my time, in fact she is well aware that i have a life and other options as well. You know how women can get when they know they have competiton. I didn't know it at the time but a she was having talks with a couple of her female friends about the topic, and partially through that means the taboo feelings of the act passed by. I guess her friends have no problem getting on their knees.

Eventually she started with a little kiss here and a lick there, a short suck and then stop. Over the course of a few weeks the more she tried it the more she got into it in and recently I've been getting decent blows jobs and on this past Saturday night, after a night out, and a while back at my place she experienced a man coming in her mouth for the first time.:D Not the last though.:D :D :D I win.

Last edited:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I am glad to see you beat the challenge you set for yourself. I knew you could do it, it was just a matter of taking it slow.

It must have been a great feeling to blow in her mouth.

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacAvoy
It must have been a great feeling to blow in her mouth.
Yep a great feeling, one that I intend to experience again, and again, and again, and.......well you get the picture.:D

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
Cool.

Make sure you reward her.
yes, absolutely. especially regarding the cvmming in the mouth. sounds like it was a big barrier for her. reward her for it in bed and she'll be craving the snowball action.

good for you. and her.