Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Uber/Lyft for Meeting Women

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fortunate enough to not need to have a side job like this but a good friend of mine started doing this a few months ago. Ever since, he's been non-stop telling me how his social circle skyrocketed and is meeting hot chicks left and right. His plan is simple: Uber/Lyft by the bars from 10ish to 2am. Plenty of drunk women willing to hand out their phone numbers to him. He's been telling me to try it out but I just don't have the time however I think he may be on to something here. Anyone else do this?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really bad idea on multiple levels.

The mains ones are:

-When driving, you're an employee for a company on the job. All it would take is for one girl to report you for "hitting on her" and you're fired. Now that job and revenue stream is gone.
-What does it say about your SMV that you have to rely on picking up drunk girls at 2 AM to get a phone number? The tactic wreaks of desperation and being over-thirsty.
-I would bet a lot of $ the success rate of even getting a girl out on a date--after she gives some guy she doesn't know during a car ride at 2 AM while she's drunk her number--is less than 1-2%. Most will be fake numbers or she'll never reply.
-99% of the girls who do give you a number under these circumstances will do it to get rid of you and appease you so you don't freak out because of her denial. Keep in mind, the driver now has her address and maybe name and other info. Most will be afraid to say no.

Is that enough reasons?

Ciao,
Dash

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wouldn’t work for you because of intent. Your buddy’s intent is to hussle and make money and he just happened to luck out and ended up having a few positive interactions with chicks that were already part of his workflow.

You on the other hand, have the intent to desperately pick up chicks while pretending to work.

It’s two different intents producing two different results.

This is why I said a long time ago a guy should have some sense of purpose when he’s out and about that is beyond picking up women. Otherwise he will start to feel desperate after a few hours.

The best intent is to always be on your flow and women just happened to be there. They are a nice add on to whatever your purpose at the moment is. This way, you are coming from the state of a non needy and non desperate man.

For some odd reason it takes some guys decades to figure out this simple phenomenon of intent, lol. Even though it happens right in front of your face every day of your life.

When you are busy with your life and already enjoying yourself, women appear.

When you desperately go searching, they all disappear.

This is the law and the prophets.
I have a gf and don't have a need to go out and "desperately" pick up chicks. I asked for thoughts on what he's doing. He's trying to convince me that it's an easy way of getting women and personally I think it's an interesting new way of doing so. Chat them up while taking them to their destinations, none of the fear that usually accompanies cold approaches. Seems logical, especially if you have good looks and a nice ride.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a gf and don't have a need to go out and "desperately" pick up chicks. I asked for thoughts on what he's doing. He's trying to convince me that it's an easy way of getting women and personally I think it's an interesting new way of doing so. Chat them up while taking them to their destinations, none of the fear that usually accompanies cold approaches. Seems logical, especially if you have good looks and a nice ride.
Why not ask your gf for advice about that so she can be your wingwoman so you can get social proof and get laid with real women. Obviously you are not satisfied with her to write a thread like this so it's dead-weight to you.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not ask your gf for advice about that so she can be your wingwoman so you can get social proof and get laid with real women. Obviously you are not satisfied with her to write a thread like this so it's dead-weight to you.
Oh my bad. I thought this was a site for any guy, single or not, to discuss ways of meeting women. Could be beneficial to other guys.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just so you know OP, a man who's intent or purpose is just to seduce women is someone who is lecherous, unambitious and will sooner or later cause not only his downfall but to any woman who falls for his tricks.

It's the same to all those guys who champions approaching women a 100 times a week and turns around telling us how brave he is.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meeting chicks
getting numbers

still jacking off when you get home.

fail

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose that there is an easy way to leave your phone number in the form of a business card, so that you can just play a numbers game and see which ones take the initiative to call you. But you should do use some control in just *who* you give your business card to - e.g., don't give it to a fat chick, etc.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really bad idea on multiple levels.

The mains ones are:

-When driving, you're an employee for a company on the job. All it would take is for one girl to report you for "hitting on her" and you're fired. Now that job and revenue stream is gone.
-What does it say about your SMV that you have to rely on picking up drunk girls at 2 AM to get a phone number? The tactic wreaks of desperation and being over-thirsty.
-I would bet a lot of $ the success rate of even getting a girl out on a date--after she gives some guy she doesn't know during a car ride at 2 AM while she's drunk her number--is less than 1-2%. Most will be fake numbers or she'll never reply.
-99% of the girls who do give you a number under these circumstances will do it to get rid of you and appease you so you don't freak out because of her denial. Keep in mind, the driver now has her address and maybe name and other info. Most will be afraid to say no.

Is that enough reasons?

Ciao,
Dash
Technically, you are an independent businessman representing the company. And they key here is to not be the one "hitting on" the customers, but rather leaving the customer a business card so that the ones that want to be hit on are the ones calling you. And the gals that do call you would already be OK with your Norwood condition since you are in the front seat. :rofl: This would strictly be a numbers game, and as long as you're making decent coin - which seems to be the case working the night shift - it's not like you're losing anything other than a chance to fap at Chaturbate. o_O

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wouldn’t work for you because of intent. Your buddy’s intent is to hussle and make money and he just happened to luck out and ended up having a few positive interactions with chicks that were already part of his workflow.

You on the other hand, have the intent to desperately pick up chicks while pretending to work.

It’s two different intents producing two different results.

This is why I said a long time ago a guy should have some sense of purpose when he’s out and about that is beyond picking up women. Otherwise he will start to feel desperate after a few hours.

The best intent is to always be on your flow and women just happened to be there. They are a nice add on to whatever your purpose at the moment is. This way, you are coming from the state of a non needy and non desperate man.

For some odd reason it takes some guys decades to figure out this simple phenomenon of intent, lol. Even though it happens right in front of your face every day of your life.

When you are busy with your life and already enjoying yourself, women appear.

When you desperately go searching, they all disappear.

This is the law and the prophets.
That might be all well & good, but making money is never "lost time", and if it increases the chances of a connection, it's a bonus. The key is not make it look like you're doing this just to meet chicks. Giving out a business card is as good as giving a chick your number. Sure, maybe only 1 in 100 call back, but that's 1 that you wouldn't have without this. Heck, if I had a new enough car to do this, I might think about doing it (LOL, my car is older than the 15 year limit for Uber :p).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although a lot of folks here denigrate me for introducing strange & interesting internet stuff, here are some on-topic blog posts from yet another place that I lurk:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose that there is an easy way to leave your phone number in the form of a business card, so that you can just play a numbers game and see which ones take the initiative to call you. But you should do use some control in just *who* you give your business card to - e.g., don't give it to a fat chick, etc.
My friend says he'll occasionally get invited by the women he drops off at the bars to join them. He's a former wingman of mine and I know he's good at the small talk so I believe it. He says if he feels like it, he'd "clock out" right then and there and go in to have some drinks, gets introduced to their friends and leaves with a number or 2.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend that drives for Uber, he doesn't talk about picking up on women, or even about giving hot women rides. He does talk about how he talks to his rides a lot and bounces ideas off of them. I can see some value coming from the experience.

If Uber is your main source of income then the idea is pretty stupid for sexual harrasment reasons already outlined above, but using Uber as a main/sole source of income is already a really bad idea to start with. Uber pays survival wages while shouldering the cost of purchasing and the devaluation of the vehicle onto you, and consuming your time which you should be devoting to something more productive.

But it's a good idea if you aren't the best at socializing and you want to improve your social skills because it forces you into that situation. If you get numbers from it from hotties then so much the better, but as stormrider said, it's not a winning gambit.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That might be all well & good, but making money is never "lost time", and if it increases the chances of a connection, it's a bonus. The key is not make it look like you're doing this just to meet chicks. Giving out a business card is as good as giving a chick your number. Sure, maybe only 1 in 100 call back, but that's 1 that you wouldn't have without this. Heck, if I had a new enough car to do this, I might think about doing it (LOL, my car is older than the 15 year limit for Uber :p).
Yea, I always carry a card carrier on me with my business cards in it. Even at my part time job. Not to pick up chicks but to get my business out there if I come into contact with someone.

Carrying business cards make you look better, better value as well since you own a business which will impress chicks and gold diggers.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who specializes in drunk girls so I can tell you from experience the next day your text will look like this
you: "hi it's me"
blondie: "who is this? sorry I don't have you saved on my phone"
you: "it's me the uber driver from last night"
and it ends there. she will block you and move on.

if the girl is drunk, you want to take action immediately, not a day later.

by the way, don't tell my friend I told you this, he told me to not discuss his private life with anyone.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend who specializes in drunk girls so I can tell you from experience the next day your text will look like this

by the way, don't tell my friend I told you this, he told me to not discuss his private life with anyone.
What about if you make up a lie and say it's so so you met at the club instead if she is indeed that drunk.

I dunno if I want these super drunk chicks in my nice car especially if they barf all over.

Are you looking for LTR or just a quick bang? I don't think you'd find a LTR this way. Plus some of these women are probably too young. I'm starting to prefer women min 35. These young ones just seem to be too much work and drama.

Serenity

Reaction score
This is what I would have said if it wasn't already.

Doing anything with the intent of getting women is missing the point. Women is just the side effect of being fully immersed in life. It's a state of mind where women isn't a concern, it just doesn't take up much attention because that's not why you're doing what you're doing.

Any woman who figures a man does what he does because of women will think of him as weak automatically, and they're damn good at figuring that out.

I see the perspective of the good friend, I understand it. He just does what he does and it works out great. However, someone going into it with the intent of building network will fail. The simple reason is that our intentions drives our behaviors and it's obvious to everyone else what our agenda is. Politicians fall in this trap all the time, they think they can outsmart it and delude themselves into thinking nobody notices, but their true agenda is still crystal clear to everyone else.

The behavior of someone who doesn't give a fvck about the outcome and someone who's deeply invested in the outcome is noticeably different. All the way from the basic things to the most subtle details. Nobody can perfectly fake it, it has to be derived from a true inner state of being.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have no idea who you are, so I certainly have no idea who any of your friends are ... :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to prefer women min 35. These young ones just seem to be too much work and drama.
Let's fix this, shall we?
I only go for women min 35 because I can't really get the ones younger than that, and they always lead me on with no eventual reward.