Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Uber Driver wants to attract female passenger , your help please

don juan de me

Reaction score
Friend of mine is an Uber driver and he has a lot of passengers whome the most are female ( Attractive female as he says ) and he works in Arab country where he does not have to talk and communicate with passengers ( As Uber says so in that Country for Uber policy as the country is conservitive ) all he can have the phone number of the passengers to get the direction of location if he get lost or so

He asks me how to attract them without talking , stalking them or even doing something bad

I told him, I know one website that have the solution for sure for you ;)

So guys any suggestions for him like approaching them with phone text or Whatsapp like >>>

Chatting techniques in Whatsapp that attract female
Scent in the car
Music that attract female while having the ride and
so on

The approach has to be so attractive that they will not report him as Stalker to Uber and get fired :lol:

Thanks bro

Serenity

Reaction score
I see no way of attracting a woman without talking, unless the woman is attracted and takes action first. I doubt most guys here have any idea of how to pick up women in an Arab country.

My best recommendation would be for your friend to move to a free country, where he is not being suppressed by religious fanatics.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend might also lose his job if he's ever reported for making his passengers "uncomfortable"

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score
So he gets their number from the app to contact them only pertaining to the ride, and you suggest he uses that number to text/whatsapp them? That is the worst thing he could do that's worse than clingy that's stalking.

On a flip note what Arab country we talking about?

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He asks me how to attract them without talking , stalking them or even doing something bad

I told him, I know one website that have the solution for sure for you ;)

So guys any suggestions for him like approaching them with phone text or Whatsapp like >>>

Chatting techniques in Whatsapp that attract female
Scent in the car
Music that attract female while having the ride and
so on

The approach has to be so attractive that they will not report him as Stalker to Uber and get fired :lol:
Are you kidding me? You joined this site for almost 4 years and you still don't know what this site is all about. There are no shortcut. You/ he will have to swallow that red pill if you want to at least know how to attract a hot girl. It's not easy to attract a girl. It's harder to attract a girl using whatsapp or any other online means. It's almost impossible to attract a girl without even talking/ touching to her unless you're a rock star/ prince.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about it. Most passengers are garbage. These people, regardless if they are hot or not, are using you. Most think you are their b!tch. Especially here in Orange County, where most people are the pridefull, arrogant type. I leave most people on the curb.

Sounds like he needs to work on himself. With frame, attracting should be close to no effort at all.