Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

u want to be kissed? stop lookin for it...u want a girl friend?..stop looking for her

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flat out...just stop looking for her...focus on your life u pathetic little man....thats how i've got them...focus on money...focus on how much fun your having with your life...stop thinking your pathetic...and tommorrow morning wake up and say "im the ****!!" "im the best" "im attractive!" and live accordingly...

:flowers: :moon: :cool:

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
How simple it may seem, yet how true.

I like this one, and I also like your quote on your signature, Ive been beating myself up recently for a silly mistake. Ordinary humans make mistakes everyday,its in our nature. It takes those extraordinary humans to overcome and bounce back.

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this quote is totally appropriate for the heading of this thread.....

Don’t seek, but allow – Do not seek IT, for it will come when least expected. Let go. Don’t seek or run away.

Bruce Lee
Only read it not too long ago

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to ask but do you bother approaching, getting number and asking girls out? Or are you just waiting for them to come to you?

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like it when you you're not attracted to them initially, you guys know that right?

I mean, go ahead and talk to them and be friendly. Go ahead and number close but keep her guessing (Does he like me? but he does this...), that's what makes the "game" fun.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
I need to ask but do you bother approaching, getting number and asking girls out? Or are you just waiting for them to come to you?

well i approach sometimes but out of sport...most of the time i just focus on me...and my life...honestly my life is pretty interesting i get a kick out of what i do and women tend to like my life...focus on yourself and the rest will follow...

if you know the nature of a women you would kick yourself in the head to ever think why you should ever be afraid of them...dudes....there afraid of us!! lol!!

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why u make urself unique, act like she aint **** but tons of other guys do that anyway.

Just think about the approach man.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seize every opportunity and just assume that she's into you.........

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
votor said:
No way...females get approached 10 times a day. They get to do the picking.

to a omega male (afc) thats all he see's

the alpha males get approached always...and yes some get hit on all the time because they put themselves in that position...but maj0rity of women do not get hit on all the time....like i said if you knew the nature but apparently u dont lol

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow tonight was nice...

so right before i got to the nightclub me and my 2 of my friends end up having sex with the same girl...(lol i went second) lmao! then we went in the club and had the time of our lives!!...i opened up a couple of girls...

but hey!! i guess its just another night!! but you gotta love it!!