Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

U.S. media is covering up hate crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine that there was a new trend in America, where white people were brutally attacking random black victims, for no apparent reason whatsoever, causing grievous bodily harm and sometimes death. Does anyone think, for a second, that this would NOT be headline news for months on end?

Yet, the reverse (blacks randomly targeting whites) has become a fairly widespread phenomenon and the media either does not report it or minimizes the phenomenon and conceals the racial angle. Here's CNN article on the "knockout game" and an article on the same subject from a Canadian newspaper. Note how the CNN article makes no mention of the attackers being black and victims white and simply refers to the perpetrators as "teens" (can you imagine the Trayvon Martin story being covered by CNN in racially neutral terms??) and even blames Miley Cyrus!!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/justice/knockout-game-teen-assaults/

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/11/26/knock-out-game-leading-to-race-tensions-in-new-york-other-american-cities/

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with that, we have the same problem in Europe.

Anytime I read "gang of teens" I already know its either young muslims, eastern european gipsies or black africans.

They show you the picture where you can clearly see whats going on but if someone mention the obvious fact he automatically is accused of being racist therefore his arguments are wrong.

No fvcking wonder far right parties are growing that fast, a banker managed currency and third worlders running wild protected from the government.
I hate those fascists with all my strenght but this society is almost trying to push me to vote for them, wheter are those greek nazis or the french front national.

Train stations and bus stations look like some third world sh1t hole nowadays.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They have to cover it up or the whole charade will fall apart.

My views on this subject are hard right but out of courtesy to a number of the posters who are apparently black but have done nothing to me I will try to keep my thoughts to myself.

Suffice to say, though, that the pity party in the mind of middle class white americans is nearing an end. Big changes are coming.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driggs said:

My views on this subject are hard right but out of courtesy to a number of the posters who are apparently black but have done nothing to me I will try to keep my thoughts to myself.

Suffice to say, though, that the pity party in the mind of middle class white americans is nearing an end. Big changes are coming.

I don't see how it is "disrespectful" to black SS posters to point out this obvious hypocrisy (unless they are anti-white racists).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A hate crime is one that would not have happened without the hate element. Skinheads don't drag white people behind trucks - their hate creates and defines their crimes. In order for black on white crime to be a hate crime, you'd have to establish that the black criminals would never have committed the same crime against black victims. A crime can be hateful and even racist without it being a statutory hate crime. A lot of people get into trouble for being the wrong color at the wrong place and time, but that doesn't make the crime against them a hate crime.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Agree with that, we have the same problem in Europe.
Anytime I read "gang of teens" I already know its either young muslims, eastern european gipsies or black africans..
What else do you think those minorities have in common, besides being ethnic? You observe that they are most likely to be involved with crime and violence, and you're probably right about that. However, ethnicity is not an excuse or explanation for poor behavior.

These youngsters OP mentioned SHOULD be punished, regardless their origins. This stuff should NOT be tolerated and the media should be reporting it in a way that doesn't glorify the offenders and serves as a warning.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
In order for black on white crime to be a hate crime, you'd have to establish that the black criminals would never have committed the same crime against black victims.
That would be a tall order considering how many black people they assault, gangrape, rob and murder every year.
A lot of people get into trouble for being the wrong color at the wrong place and time, but that doesn't make the crime against them a hate crime.
That's the very definition of a hate crime. If a black was "at the wrong place and time" for being the wrong color, and was knocked to the ground and curbstomped by a gang of white people, are you really claiming it wouldn't be called a hate crime?

Blacks are the single most criminal demographic in the US. They offend violently at a rate over 8 times that of white people.

It's only a hate crime when white people gutshoot their assailants. Then Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson trot out to call for riots. Obama calls the gutshot black criminals the sons he never had.

HoneyHitter said:
What else do you think those minorities have in common, besides being ethnic? You observe that they are most likely to be involved with crime and violence, and you're right about that. However, ethnicity is not an excuse or explanation for poor behavior.
Why besides being ethnic? Isn't that the core issue here? You'd have to explain why they engage in poor behavior irrespective of culture or geographic origin. Can you name any black-majority country or city anywhere in the world that isn't a crime-ridden pesthole? In the US, where they have gained control of municipalities, they've turned those places into burned out wastelands, often in a surprisingly short period of time.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
A lot of people get into trouble for being the wrong color at the wrong place and time, but that doesn't make the crime against them a hate crime.
This statement is self-contradictory. You can't get in trouble for being "the wrong color", as you put it, without someone hating you for being that color. If you read the National Post article I cited, you will see that white people are being specifically targeted. They even call it "polar bear hunts". How can that possibly be interpreted as anything other than hate? If white guys were doing this and calling their antics "monkey hunts", do you honestly think they would not be charged with a hate crime?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White people who have this liberal view of the world need to wake the f*ck up. They are usually the victims of this sh*t, the ones who are out there 'helping' and trying to 'change the world'. You ain't changing sh*t people, better get used to this idea. Watch your own back. When I walk by a bunch of thug blacks like I've got my ass wired tight the whole time. If they come after me, I will see them coming and one or two will go down with me. That goes for anybody I think is suspicious. If you don't have business in rough areas, stay the f*ck out of there. Let these parasites kill each other off.

That's my view. Obviously this stuff happens to innocent people. I just think that many of these urban folks walk up and down the street like zombies in a vacuum, completely unaware of their surroundings.

I've always got eyes in the back of my head. And funny enough, it must be a vibe a 'prepared' person gives up, because I've never been the victim of a random robbery/attack, I think partly because I appear ready for it at all times. Predators go after the weak.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't get in trouble for being "the wrong color", as you put it, without someone hating you for being that color.

Hatred is not the same as spotting easy prey. I knew several white kids in college who got robbed going to the ghetto to buy drugs. It's probably a safe bet that being white did contribute to them getting robbed, but the primary motivation behind the crime was not racial hatred.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad fact is that blacks have made their bed. A lot of white people are awakening more and more to what's going on. We have outright nazis gaining political power in many European countries. The right wing in the US is becoming more and more openly fascist.

Blacks, with their constant shockingly criminal misbehavior, are making it easy to expose the hypocrisy of the media. Many former leftists have seen the error of their ways, often because of being victimized repeatedly by blacks and growing tired of the situation.

I'm one of them.

Danger said:
there are no videos to date of a group of black teens playing the "knockout game" on any blacks.
I have seen a couple of them. One is the fairly well publicized attack on an older black man in the subway. Of course, they doubtless do typically target whites, out of frustration from living in a system dominated by people with whom they cannot compete intellectually.

Bokanovsky said:
don't see how it is "disrespectful" to black SS posters to point out this obvious hypocrisy (unless they are anti-white racists).
Even though I agree with you here, it is pretty far afield from the subject matter of the forum and I just don't like hurting peoples' feelings unless it's necessary.

Of course, it would be nice to be able to walk at night in my own city without having to carry a weapon.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but I believe people here fail to realize something, the X-city main station is not dangerous primarly cause of gipsies and muslim gangs or some random ethnic one, the X-city main station is dangerous because a horde of liberal whites and feminists make sure those guys are:

1)Allowed to flood a country where they obviously dont match, and any kind on integration is a violence on the native population and a obvious injustice to a society

2)make sure that local men are effeminated and weakened from pacisms and constant brainwashing at school

3)those who are not weakened are constantly harassed and threathed from an unfair legal system which punish them anytime they protect themselves and their family while at the same time defending legally and morally that scum

The point here is that liberals should be blessed with their own means, someone should actually deal with them the same way they deal with those who disagree with them....try your best to shame them, make them lose their job, have their gf to leave them and make them feel scared to only leave the doubt tof being liberal....this is no "fascism", its just survival instinct...

I may feel sorry for those who really do their best to integrate in a society and feel unwelcome due to the behaviour of their kind, but the time of altruism is long gone considering whats going on...its no more
about a herd of parassites living with stolen welfare money, its a herd of parassite getting big and violent while eating with stolen money and doing their best to hurt those who feed them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
It is at this point I have to say, that it is unfair to lump all blacks in that category. I know and am friends with several and they are good people.

Yes there is a thug element among them mostly in the inner city who have been taught all of their lives that their situation is someone else's fault. It is these one's who give all blacks a bad reputation.

I completely believe that this group is of thugs a menace to society and need to be dealt with. However it is unfair to say just "blacks".
I agree with this, its wrong to talk about groups as if they are all the same while its perfectly true to say that certain groups have a certain behaviour more common in them.

I feel sorry for young muslism in Europe that try their best to integrate and be good citizens because of the majority of guys in their group they have a bad reputation(due to their behaviour) and may face discrimination (positive and negative one).

The only group we can say for sure is made of d1ckheads that should be forbidden to vote or have any role in society is leftists, which happen to be mostly white.

I also attend often guys from those groups and they are the guys that most of all understand what we talk about and have no problems to admitt how crappy their group fit in our society.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win you are knocking this out of the park. Obviously I also agree with Danger about saying "all" blacks, that's common sense.

Look into the mirror. The enemy is ourselves. All the conservative whites want to blame the blacks for say, putting Obama in office. That isn't true. They simply helped. White liberals put other liberals in office. That simple.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driggs said:

Hah don't be shy. I can already see where this is going; the argument that blacks are inherently more violent, less intelligent, etc. etc. that seems to pop up throughout the manosphere and sometimes on this site when the topic of race comes up. You're right to keep them to yourself though. Threads that go that route inevitably devolve into nonsense and get shut down. It's the culture that's the problem. Look back at American history and we'll see that blacks weren't always like this. The thug/ghetto culture, prisons overflowing with blacks, high percentages of black children raised by single mothers, all of this is a relatively recent phenomenon. Clearly something went wrong with the culture between then and now. When whites, blacks, and society in general starts shaming the barbaric behavior in the OP then we'll stop having this problem. If the majority of blacks adopt a culture that encourages instead of discourages success then all of these issues will disappear.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Hah don't be shy. I can already see where this is going; the argument that blacks are inherently more violent, less intelligent, etc. etc. that seems to pop up throughout the manosphere and sometimes on this site when the topic of race comes up. You're right to keep them to yourself though. Threads that go that route inevitably devolve into nonsense and get shut down. It's the culture that's the problem. Look back at American history and we'll see that blacks weren't always like this. The thug/ghetto culture, prisons overflowing with blacks, high percentages of black children raised by single mothers, all of this is a relatively recent phenomenon. Clearly something went wrong with the culture between then and now. When whites, blacks, and society in general starts shaming the barbaric behavior in the OP then we'll stop having this problem. If the majority of blacks adopt a culture that encourages instead of discourages success then all of these issues will disappear.
I guess the next thing you're going to say is that it's the white man spreading this 'culture' in the black community to 'keep da black man down'. Blacks also need to look in the d*mn mirror. No one gives it to you, you have to take it, just like they did with their civil rights. They were correct to fight the power back in those days. But they are fighting the wrong battle right now. Instead of winning in the classroom and at home, they are winning in the street, where it doesn't really matter in the long run.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I guess the next thing you're going to say is that it's the white man spreading this 'culture' in the black community to 'keep da black man down'. Blacks also need to look in the d*mn mirror. No one gives it to you, you have to take it, just like they did with their civil rights. They were correct to fight the power back in those days. But they are fighting the wrong battle right now. Instead of winning in the classroom and at home, they are winning in the street, where it doesn't really matter in the long run.
Yep. The evil white devils are corrupting pristine black culture....

What you said is pretty much exactly what I just said. When blacks adopt a culture where its good to win in the classroom and at home then they'll start succeeding. I purposely avoided discussing why black culture is the way it is because I knew it was going to start a rage fest. Besides, the why is pointless anyways. No one can change the circumstances of the past. We can only focus on fixing the now. Blacks can play their part by accepting that there is fvcked up elements in their culture, shaming and discouraging those elements, and stop looking for handouts and start succeeding on their own merit. Whites and everyone else can play their part by shaming and discouraging the behavior in the OP instead of ignoring or covering it up, and not allowing ridiculous mindsets like inherent racial superiority cloud their thinking.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I guess the next thing you're going to say is that it's the white man spreading this 'culture' in the black community to 'keep da black man down'.
Black culture was rapidly maturing and even outstripping white in many ways before the complete ascendance of the welfare state in the U.S. in the 1960s,begun in the 30s with FDR of course. Crime and civil unrest is the inevitable result of left wing victimology politics, tell someone they are a victim long enough and anything becomes possible, any behavior "understandable backlash." The "War on Poverty" is at the helm of it, in the U.S. anyway, not any particular ethnicity's supposed propensity to violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.